Total Solution Target = thin at thirty

Trying not to dread it. When I do is when I let myself fall off the wagon!!

You're doing so well. Try to make a desicion on what you're going to do about the weekend. If your family are generally supportive, then maybe tell them before you go, so you don't have to face that bit when u get there, then if u do decide to stay 100% it might make it easier on you. If u don't feel u can stay 100% then try to make the healthiest low carb options. Or, decide that for 2 of meals you will stay 100% and have a healthy meal on the 3rd. It's about making the right choices for you and enjoying the time with your family xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

You're doing great still BG! and you can do great over the weekend too, you'll feel fantastic for it next week. Hang in there! x

WOOP WOOP!!! Can't believe it but I weighed in this morning at 15st 1lb so that's another 5lbs off this week (week 2, albeit today is only day 13 of 100% TS) meaning I've lost a whole stone in 2 weeks. Was secretly hoping for 4lbs but this is brilliant :)

*skips off to update her stats*

Am really hoping this gives me the motivation to really think about what I will and won't do over the weekend. Only difficulty is the rash is back with avengance and is REALLY annoying. Good weight loss does make it easier to deal with though!

Hi Gemma , good news on the interview front. Will keep my fingers crossed that you get it.:fingerscrossed:
If only we could shut ourselves away from any temptation eh. Its good that your family are supportive as 3 celebration meals is going to be tough. However if you manage to stay TS with one tell yourself you can do it again. The other option is to pick low carb & stick to it. Just ask your family to help you out on the day. Whatever you do enjoy yourself x

Well done on staying TS yesterday

Thanks Susie! And thanks for keeping your fingers crossed, but over 3 weeks is a long time for them to remain crossed so I don't mind if, in order to function correctly, you uncross them.... ;-)

Still undecided about the weekend but think I may try to do a low carb option for one of the meals and avoid the other two (or steal some veggies/protein from their plates to have with one of my meal packs as two of the meals are at my Mum and Dad's houses respectively).... will make a decision tonight though and confirm to them beforehand.

You're doing so well. Try to make a desicion on what you're going to do about the weekend. If your family are generally supportive, then maybe tell them before you go, so you don't have to face that bit when u get there, then if u do decide to stay 100% it might make it easier on you. If u don't feel u can stay 100% then try to make the healthiest low carb options. Or, decide that for 2 of meals you will stay 100% and have a healthy meal on the 3rd. It's about making the right choices for you and enjoying the time with your family xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks Twinkle :) As you will have seen from my response to Susie above, I am thinking of going with your 2:1 idea. Doubt I'll be on here much, if at all, over the weekend, but I'll be sure to keep you all updated.

You're doing great still BG! and you can do great over the weekend too, you'll feel fantastic for it next week. Hang in there! x

Thanks Minnie! There's nothing better than the feeling of surviving something that your head has built up to be an issue. Love resisting food temptations. Must bottle up that feeling and remind myself how good it feels from time to time. Definitely feels better than the food often tastes!

What a day! Got to the office at 7:45 and still here now (22:45). Heading home soon though, when I'll be (over)due my third pack. Had 2 shakes so far today so reckon I will have a meal or a porridge. Decisions, Decisions....!

Hi Gemma. That is a brilliant weight loss. Well done! I'm really pleased for you. Well done with the job interview too! I really hope you do well in the remaining stages!

Well done Gemma, 2 more lb & you will be in the 14s. Now that's an incentive to help you with your food choices over the weekend! Have a lovely time x

1oz now Susie. Know I shouldn't but I stepped on the scales this morning and am 15 exactly. Come on the 14s!!!!

Wow brilliant news. Have a lovely weekend Gemma x

Thanks Susie-you too! And everyone else lurking! x

Soon in the 14s! Hope you have a lovely weekend.

Weekend update: doing ok so far. Avoided the lunch. Made a spag bol but messed up by adding 300ml water so had as a soup....lol!

Had the tiniest smidgen of lemon cake and coffee cake (barely more than a crumb of each).

Now at Dad's. 11 of us here. They're all having lamb cutlets, roast pots and veg.... I've just put my kidney beans in to soak.

Going well Gemma, knew you could do it!!

Thanks Susie. It's difficult but will be worth it in the end. Just keep telling myself that.

Wondering if I can go through til 1 Feb which is the first meal I have to eat (going out with the OH for a celebratory meal). Feb will be a tricky month due to a lot of birthdays (including 2 30ths). So Jan and March are key for me before the hop in April!

Hi Gemma. You're being really strong. Well done. I'm sure you will be able to keep it up until 1st February!

Thanks Lynne. I'm trying! Only 2 weeks to go!!

You are doing great and sound very motivated. Hope you see the 14's tomorrow. I cant wait to see the 14's again :)

Going to try to avoid the scales til WI on Fri. Don't want to see them flicker between 14 and 15!

100% TS until Friday Gemma!

Back