Total Solution Target = thin at thirty

Well done for your loss. 14's are well on their way hun. Have a great weekend xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Good plan Gemma , stay off those scales. Hope today goes well without too many temptations. x

Fell off the wagon tonight but tomorrow is a new day and I need 12 days straight 100% TS otherwise I'm not allowing myself out for the meal on 1 Feb!

From day 14 back to day 1.

Never mind, you managed for most of the weekend & that counts for something Gemma. Tomorrow straight back on & you will soon be back into the swing of things x

If you get back on track tomorrow you probably won't have done much damage.

Thanks both. I'm angry with myself but not dwelling on it. Still confident I can drop 2 or maybe 3lbs this week. Hopefully followed by 4 or 5lbs next week so I hit 14st 7lbs before that meal on 1 Feb. Nothing like being optimistic!

As I've said before-Feb is a tricky month that will se me on/off TS a lot but if I can get through it and out the other side a few pounds lighter I'll be happy as March isn't looking all that bad-only the 2 occasions!

Will catch up on others' diaries later today x

Hi Bluegem, just read through ur diary and u are doing extremely well!!

We all have on and off days but it's the determination to get there in the end that will help u reach ur end goal :)

I was 100kgs last January, it's taken me a year but I have started the new year 32kgs lighter and I'm still determined to lose more weight!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wow Noor, well done on your loss. You must feel so good in yourself. Can't wait to get to my target x

Hi Gemma , how are things today. hope they're going to plan. I'm sure you will manage ok through February. Try to stay WS as much as possible during the celebrations, that what I did on my son's 21st & it hasn't affected my loss at all.

PS. Just put all my stuff for work in my new bag. There is a place for everything in it. Hopefully now half my stuff wont be sprawled all over my car seat by the end of the day x

Hi Gemma. Good on you. Keep the optimism flowing!

Thanks both. Back in the game today with a 100% TS day.

Vanilla shake at 1, spag bol at 8:45 and hot choc shake at 10:30.

Feels good but not looking forward to the headaches making an appearance tomorrow.

Hi Gemma. Well done. You never know, you might not get the headaches this time. Stay strong - you'll soon be through the dreaded first 3 days!

Hi Bluegem, just read through ur diary and u are doing extremely well!!

We all have on and off days but it's the determination to get there in the end that will help u reach ur end goal :)

I was 100kgs last January, it's taken me a year but I have started the new year 32kgs lighter and I'm still determined to lose more weight!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

32kgs is brilliant, inspirational even. It's even a bit more than the total weight loss that I wanted to achieve. Well done you!

Hi Gemma. Well done. You never know, you might not get the headaches this time. Stay strong - you'll soon be through the dreaded first 3 days!

No sign of the headaches just yet, but a cold is coming back AGAIN - that will be my second one of this year!

Hi Gemma , how are things today. hope they're going to plan. I'm sure you will manage ok through February. Try to stay WS as much as possible during the celebrations, that what I did on my son's 21st & it hasn't affected my loss at all.

PS. Just put all my stuff for work in my new bag. There is a place for everything in it. Hopefully now half my stuff wont be sprawled all over my car seat by the end of the day x

Yesterday was good thanks Susie. I am back up on the wagon and trotting along smoothly so far. I will try WS where possible but on some occasions in February it simply isn't going to be (including the 7-course taster menu on 1 Feb.... ooops). It's ok though, I know want I want to achieve and it's all going to have to be about damage limitation, including giving other people my carbs (or at least the vast majority of them) when I can't get away without any.

Lol 7 course taster, now that would be difficult to avoid carbs ! You sound like you have a good plan anyway Gemma. Thing is we can't shut ourselves away from everything that's going on can we. How is your head, have you managed to dodge the headache x

I'm thinking that there can't possibly be that many carbs over 7 courses otherwise there's no way you'd fit it all in...! Hoping at least...

Yesterday was another shocking day at work (out of the house for 17 hours again) so am exhausted today. Ploughing on though and no sign of that awful pounding ketosis headache. Strawberry shake down plus 1.5 litres of water and a coffee so far.

Snuck on the scales today and showing 15st 0.4lbs - willing it to come down a bit by Friday morning's weigh in. Would be delighted to see 14st 12lbs. 2.4lbs in 2 days? Possible I think!

I reckon 2.4lb is just achievable in 2 days., you never know on these VLCD . Don't be disappointed though Gemma cos any loss is good & what you don't loose one week will come off the next x

I reckon 2.4lb is just achievable in 2 days., you never know on these VLCD . Don't be disappointed though Gemma cos any loss is good & what you don't loose one week will come off the next x

I know Susie. And I've come to terms with the fact that those 2.4lbs might not bugger off in time. I know that the diet works if I stick to it, so am just ploughing on for as long as I can, being 100% TS whenever I can.

You never know with this diet. My weight loss has been really slow this time - I'm hoping for a whoosh any day soon!

Sadly I don't think 14st 12lbs is going to happen for me, but fingers crossed for 14st 13lbs (I was 14st 13.8lbs this morning - damn my daily morning weigh-in habit!)

Fingers crossed you get a BIG WHOOSH this coming week Lynne. It has to come at some point - just stick with it!

You are almost there Gemma.
I take the batteries out of my scales once WI day is over. I think I would get so disheartened if the scales didn't show what I was expecting & then start picking at a bit off food even though I know fluctuations are more likely due to fluid levels. Good luck on WI, you never know you may have a pleasant surprise x

Back