Tasha's Ramblings

Hi Tasha

You seem to have it all in hand very nicely! You will be able to up the water with time. I find it really easy to drink a pint straight down now and I love it! It's great for the skin too, the cellulite, the hair, nails, the breath etc.

Have a good day

Dizzy x

Hi Tasha

You seem to have it all in hand very nicely! You will be able to up the water with time. I find it really easy to drink a pint straight down now and I love it! It's great for the skin too, the cellulite, the hair, nails, the breath etc.

Have a good day

Dizzy x

Thanks Dizzy - it does seem to be going well!!:) Hope all goes well for you too and thankyou for your support!

Off to have a pint!!:D

Congrats for being in ketosis. You are sailing!!!! What a difference a few days makes eh?

Dizzy x

Hi Tasha!

Glad to hear your in ketosis... woo hoo....burn fat burn....lol:eek:

Hope your having a good weekend - what was the film like - worth seeing?

Hope your enjoying the X factor - just off to watch the results - BEN ROCKS ...... end of:D he's :cool:

I'm doing OK - scales said another 1lb off today so 6lbs since Monday - did eat at lunchtime today but made sensible choice and straight back on it so hopefully damage limitation!

Catch up soon.
Take care
Love

Hi Tasha,

Congratulations on being in ketosis this will make it so much easier.

It is very hard to go from drinking hardly any water into 4 litres..you will get there, just give it time.

I leave my water on the kitchen counter top so that it is at room temperature and this does make it so much easier to drink I find.

Hope your energy level is up...

Love Mini xxx

Tashy said:
Woohoo!!!!:) Just peed on a stick is measuring 0.4 - I think that means Im in ketosis and burning fat!!!!

Yippee!!!!:D

Congrats for being in Ketosis. It is much easier when your in ketosis because you can identify all hunger as emotional hunger and therefore not sucumb to temptation. Well thats what I found today anyhow. I was in a dog mood and had a hunger for cod and chips but once I realised it was emotional I could stop it.

You are doing brilliantly and you will have success!!

Glad it's going well :cool:

As mini says it can be easier with the water if it isn't too cold.

I also find drinking a glass of it on the hour works well :)

Best of luck for today :)

Hi Tasha!

Glad to hear your in ketosis... woo hoo....burn fat burn....lol:eek:

Hope your having a good weekend - what was the film like - worth seeing?

Hope your enjoying the X factor - just off to watch the results - BEN ROCKS ...... end of:D he's :cool:

I'm doing OK - scales said another 1lb off today so 6lbs since Monday - did eat at lunchtime today but made sensible choice and straight back on it so hopefully damage limitation!

Catch up soon.
Take care
Love

Hi Mich

Had a great weekend so far - cinema was good - not exactly your thinking womans film - candyfloss for the brain!!

I love x-factor - what on earth is going on with the British publics taste in music????:eek: First Dione and then Robert:D

Wow -well done on the 6lbs thats really great.

Ref eating - that it what I have said to myself - if I DO eat it will be something healthy and to keep me in ketosis - not the usual toast, chocolate and cakes!!

Hope your weekend is going well.

Love

Tasha:)

Hi Tasha,

Congratulations on being in ketosis this will make it so much easier.

It is very hard to go from drinking hardly any water into 4 litres..you will get there, just give it time.

I leave my water on the kitchen counter top so that it is at room temperature and this does make it so much easier to drink I find.

Hope your energy level is up...

Love Mini xxx

Hi Mini

Thankyou - I have to admit that I feel much better now Im in ketosis (still am this morning!!!).

I am trying to drink 8 pints a day and I warm it up in the microwave so it is tepid - my teeth cant take cold water (OMG - am I 35 or 85!!)

My energy is quite good and although it is hard making my OH things (and seeing him tuck into a hotdog at the cinema and then large amounts of KFC!!!!:eek: ) I can honestly say that me wanting to eat now is emotional and habit rather than physical hunger - woohoo:D

Thanks for your post.

Love

Tasha

Congrats for being in Ketosis. It is much easier when your in ketosis because you can identify all hunger as emotional hunger and therefore not sucumb to temptation. Well thats what I found today anyhow. I was in a dog mood and had a hunger for cod and chips but once I realised it was emotional I could stop it.

You are doing brilliantly and you will have success!!

Hi Claire

Thanks for your support!!!

I know what you means about emotional hunger - when you cut out grub completely it becomes very very clear exactly how much you do eat for emotional reasons rather than because of physical hunger. I eat for ALL emotional states it seems: happiness, relief, sadness, anger - you name it and I will find a reason to either celebrate or comfort by eating!!!

Well done on resisting the fish and chips - mmm mmmm the smell:D

Hope you are having a good weekend.

Glad it's going well :cool:

As mini says it can be easier with the water if it isn't too cold.

I also find drinking a glass of it on the hour works well :)

Best of luck for today :)

Hi KD

Thankyou - you have done so so well and must be very proud of yourself:) (love the thing about your weight being right for your height - which varies hehehe:D )

I heat up my water as I dont like cold water - even in summer.

Have a lovely Sunday.

Love Tasha:)

Well - things still going okay. Had a dodgy day yesterday - made the mistake of taking nightnurse on Sat night and woke up absolutely ravenous!!! Had all my packs by about two thirty and was starving ALL DAY. Then made the even bigger mistake of cooking sausages for OH tea and flapjack for the kids:eek: :eek: :eek:

Doh - talk about stupid:eek: Still, had 1 piece of flapjack but nothing more - which for me is a success!!!!:) (esp considering that would normally have been the signal for a major binge:( )

Back in ketosis today :) - feeling hyper and not hungry. Scales said 11 stone 6.5lbs this morning which is 5.5lbs since Wednesday - so am very pleased so far. Teehee!!!

Hi Tasha

Shame about the nightnurse stuff, hope your feeling better today and less hungry too.

Congrats on the weightloss you have already had, won't be long before you are where you want to be again.

You home from work with the children this week?

If so how did you find the change of routine?

Dizzy x

Hi Tasha

Shame about the nightnurse stuff, hope your feeling better today and less hungry too.

Congrats on the weightloss you have already had, won't be long before you are where you want to be again.

You home from work with the children this week?

If so how did you find the change of routine?

Dizzy x

Hi Diana

Thankyou:D Am pretty chuffed with myself I must say!!!

How are you doing - have looked for a diary thread for you and cant find one :eek:

Nope - have to work this week:( :( :( . My children are off next Mon and Tues too - and have booked Tuesday off - I only get 4 weeks hols and I always make sure I have Christmas off and 2 weeks in summer hols which doesnt leave much for anything else:( :( :(

Bummer:D STill - I have a GREAT childminder who is a real gem and also my Mum is having them tomorrow and Thursday so its not all bad:) Also hope to do something nice this weekend with them.

Hope things going well for you - are you off work?

Back