Tasha's Ramblings

Hi Tasha

Sorry it's been so stressful for you lately. You have done so well not to go off the rails. Hope your fiancee can get his gambling problem under control with your help, certainly before you commit yourself and your children further to him. Such a difficult one as like you say he has so many good sides to him. But his problem is a big one and has already effected you in a big way financially.

Hope to see you on the forum again soon.

Dizzy x

Oh deary deary me!! Weighed myself this morning - 11/10 :eek: :eek: :eek:

Now - have been eating loads last few days - chocolate, toast, biscuits etc so only have myself to blame. However am trying to eat as little as possible these next few days and hopefully 4-5 lbs should drop off as glycogen weight. Have hired myself a rowing machine and after a few days am going to try and stick to 1000 cals per day and try to lose 2lbs per week.

Have updated my tracker both for gain :( and also revised my target from 10 stone to 10/7. Reason being was looking at some pics of me at around 10/7 (Ithought I looked fat!!) and actually I looked great!!:) - very slim and healthy. I also have some pics of me at 9/7 and I looked skinny and pale. So 10/7ish it is!!

Its a bugger isnt it - just when you think you have this eating lark sorted!!

Still - onwards and downwards!

Hi Tasha

Sorry it's been so stressful for you lately. You have done so well not to go off the rails. Hope your fiancee can get his gambling problem under control with your help, certainly before you commit yourself and your children further to him. Such a difficult one as like you say he has so many good sides to him. But his problem is a big one and has already effected you in a big way financially.

Hope to see you on the forum again soon.

Dizzy x

Thankyou.

Yes it is a huge problem and put it this way - I am feeling very cautious at the moment.

Looks like you are doing really well weightloss wise - well done you!!!

Tasha

Back she creeps - post Christmas binging :( weighing in at 11/12 doh doh doh!!:mad:

Why of why do I do it - I dont even enjoy the food I stuff into my mouth so leaden with guilt it is!!

Still - back on the wagon for now

Glad your back Tasha, been waiting for you to post! 11/12 not bad at all I was that post Xmas and New Years Eve after getting down to 11 stone mid Dec. Back to 11/6 today. Just get your mind in the right place and you'll be well away. I enjoyed the eating this Christmas and I did plenty but by New Years Day I was really ready to get back to it and I haven't looked back it's all the way to goal for me now. See if you can get your head in the right place and join me. I'd enjoy the company!

Diana x

Glad your back Tasha, been waiting for you to post! 11/12 not bad at all I was that post Xmas and New Years Eve after getting down to 11 stone mid Dec. Back to 11/6 today. Just get your mind in the right place and you'll be well away. I enjoyed the eating this Christmas and I did plenty but by New Years Day I was really ready to get back to it and I haven't looked back it's all the way to goal for me now. See if you can get your head in the right place and join me. I'd enjoy the company!

Diana x

Hi Diana

Would love to join you and I am sure I will feel better by the weekend with a couple of dyas ssing under my belt. Notice that you hvae started a diary - will have a read through. Well done for getting to 11 stone - you must have felt great - gives you the impetus to get there again!!

Tasha

Hi Diana

Would love to join you and I am sure I will feel better by the weekend with a couple of dyas ssing under my belt. Notice that you hvae started a diary - will have a read through. Well done for getting to 11 stone - you must have felt great - gives you the impetus to get there again!!

Tasha

Hi Tasha

Glad you are joining me. You will feel better that's for sure. I felt great at 11 stone but I actually feel great at 11/6 too I really need to exercise and get lean and strong not just thin. What about you, do you exercise? I know you are a busy working mum so it probably isn't easy.

Maybe we could do an exercise dvd and promise to do it on the same days and check up on each other.

See how you go the next few days.

Diana

Hi Tasha

Glad you are joining me. You will feel better that's for sure. I felt great at 11 stone but I actually feel great at 11/6 too I really need to exercise and get lean and strong not just thin. What about you, do you exercise? I know you are a busy working mum so it probably isn't easy.

Maybe we could do an exercise dvd and promise to do it on the same days and check up on each other.

See how you go the next few days.

Diana

That sounds like a good idea. Do you have any suggestions?? - I dont have a great deal of space.

11/7.5 this morning!!!

Tasha

Healthy diet for me now!!

Have decided to try and stick at 1200cals per day and see what happens!

So far:

2 banana 180
3 small biscuits 150
2 chocs :eek: 80
Soup 195
Tuna wrap 375

Total so far 980

220 left :eek:

Its now 9pm and have had 100g of oven chips totalling 160 cals so thats 1140 for the day -not exactly a healthy day but could have been worse - assuming I manage not to put something else into my big gob before sleep time!!!!

Woohoo - must have more water and more tea to fill up!!

Managed not to eat anymore yesterday so that good. So far today have had 2 bananas and 3 biscuits with my tea total 330 calories. Have got a tuna wrap for lunch so that will be 710 in total leaving 500 for tea :eek:

Was 1lb down this morning - note to self - must stop jumping on the scales every morning and do it only once a week - am not slave to scales and must trust in eating less than I need to maintain weight = weight loss - although much slower than SS!!!!!!!!:rolleyes:

hey there tashy

Well done on the 1lb down... the scales are so addictive... give them to someone if you can't stop hopping on and off and put them in the attic or somewhere its hard to get to!!!!

hope today is good for you

love

Gen xx

Thanks Gen.

Rest of today not been so good diet wise - not completely out of control but rather more than I had planned.

In addition to earlier I had 3 small chocolates (last of Christmas stuff:( ), small roast dinner with chicken, 2 roast potatoes and cauliflower/broccoli cheese.

If I had stopped at that it would have been okay but then I JUST HAD TO HAVE some syrup sponge, icecream and custard!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

I guess todays consumption would be okay for someone who isnt trying to lose weight but it isnt exactly going to make the scales say the figures that I want!!!!

Still tomorrow is another day and I am very full so nothing further this evening!!!!

Trying not to weigh now until Monday morning

Back