Tasha's Ramblings

Had a fab time at Center Parcs - one of the best holidays I've ever had!!!!

Was 11/6 the day I left due to KFC binge night before. Weights this morning at 11/5. Was 11/8 on return from CP but have been very good since then.

AM not ss-ing at the moment. Yesterday had 2 apples, some melon, pineapple and mango, a huge avocado salad for lunch and a huge salad with some grated cheese for tea. My salads are enormous loads of lettuce, tomato, cucumber, pepper, mushrooms etc etc - but fortunately virtually no calories (excluding the cheese and avocado!!)

Am trying to fill up on this sort of stuff as opposed to the kids Easter Eggs!!!

Better go - shower and get kids up!!

Tasha

Hi Tasha, well done on all those steps you did. Which CP did you visit. ??????
I havent really been in your thread but here I am and now you wont get away from me .......

MWAHHH HAAAAA HAAAAA HAAAAAAAAA

Its lovely to see you!!!!!

We went to Longleat Forest - its only 1.5 hours from us and I have been several times. We all absolutely love it. This time was great simply because we had fantastic weather - so so lucky!!!!

Thanks for dropping in - its not terribly exciting here - maybe a good place to drop by and have a quick snooze!!!!

Tasha:)

Feeling blue at the moment. Don't know why really :( . Eating going okay - far too much chocolate but also loads of salad, fruit, protein - weight stable at 11/5 and running every morning.

Just feel sad :cry:

Poor Tasha:hug99:

Hope you are already feeling much happier and have a lovely weekend.

Probably just an anticlimax after your lovely relaxing holiday.

Dizzy x

Thanks guys :grouphugg:

Feeling a bit better today - guess its probably a hormonal thing - spent a couple of years taking antidepressants and havent for over a year now but sometimes feels that I should start retaking them - but it usually passes :D

Thanks guys :grouphugg:

Feeling a bit better today - guess its probably a hormonal thing - spent a couple of years taking antidepressants and havent for over a year now but sometimes feels that I should start retaking them - but it usually passes :D

I often feel like that too, but it does lift after a day or so.....!
I was also on AD`s a couple of years ago and they helped me......!

Hmmmmm think I am going to have to pinch your running shoes so I can get nearer the top of the steppers league.......lol.

Back