Tasha's weight loss diary

Ok so I know we are not officially start our race until tomorrow but I may be working an early shift tomorrow and don't want to be messing about at 5 0'clock in the morning weighing myself so I did it this morning instead.

I am quite pleased as I am 14st 3lbs so about 5lbs less than I thought I was :happy036:
I have taken a pic of the scales and will do each week so then I can't lie about how much I have really lost LOL, will put the pic up in a min. Also going to take pics of myself every 2 weeks.
Think that I am going to change to Exante too as I don't like the lack of choice you get with slimfast, it's either a shake or a bar.. boring ZZzzzz!

Ok here is my pic of scales!
P030910_0904-1.jpg

xx

Oh god I am distraught, I can't fit into my size 14 top :(
And I need a white shirt for work! Bugger! 1st day and probs going to get shouted at!
xx

Ok so the diet is going really well, not drinking enough water tho and need to do some excersise but going well xx

hey gorgeous girly!! i wasnt online the last few days due to broken laptop but im back n raring to go lol!!
my starting weight is 14st 11 - i didnt gain at all while on hols :eek: !!!

im gunna make a thread for our race!!! my target weight after 20lbs is 13st 6lbs - here we go!!!

weigh ins saturday?? xx

Yep weigh in on Saturday eek! I want to weigh myself now LOL x

lol! ive been bad so i soooo dont wanna weigh in just now lol!!!
i think i still have holiday brain on today lol!!

ah well, tomoro is a new day!! :)

xxx

Ok I really have not done too well today!
Couldn't have a shake for breakfast as was doing an early shift and didn't want to wake everybody up at 6 o' clock by using the blender LOL.
So had an apple and yogurt for brekkie instead, drank loads of water at work but then as I was leaving the chef gave me some quiche that he had made, uh oh I ate all of it! Now im drinking a blooming energy drink!
When payday comes next week Im buying a months supply of Exante!

xx

Hey hey

Welcome back on your re-start and a few other things
1) congrats on the wedding date ( so jealous, i wish i could do it all again lol let me help you plan, please please please... )
2) congrats on the new job - what a perk being able to use the gym and the pool :)
3) Best of luck to both you and claire on the 20lbs comp :)
4) Loving the hot pink pj bottoms! ;)

finally what i would give to be back into the 14's lol.. ill rant more about that in my own diary ...

hugs..
Amber

Ps: Im also going to google xante, as i dont know what that is Doh!

3lb gone, would have like more but its that totm so hopefully i will have a bigger loss next week x

Well I haven't started my Exante yet, got my packs but Im not in the right frame of mood to start it. I need to be completely focused.
Im also worrying that the anti deppressants that I've been put on will mess with the weight loss. Will just have to work extra hard to shift the pounds! xx

Right well I have eaten like a pig this week :mad: had a chinese take away and then some chocolate today!
Feel really bad so not going to weigh tomorrow, going to weigh next saturday and be really good for this week. Start cambridge on the 11th oct and I really can't wait. Want to get this stinking weight off me!

xx

hey hun! ive been awol lol! i got a new computer and have only now set it up!! can we start our 20 lb race now!? ive gained back a bloody stone in 3 weeks! how is that even possible!? how r u getting on??

xcx

Wow I have not been on here for so long!
Still have not lost the weight! I found out I was pregnant but sadly I miscarried and the doctors have said that I have PCOS so when we dot TTC again I need to be a good weight, best get my backside in to gear

Hey gal, so sorry to hear yr mc news :-( condolences hunni. I'm back on cd tomorrow u going back to it too?

Back