Tasha's weight loss diary

Unfortunately we had to cancel our holiday to Greece, we should have been going in 2 weeks :( but we are going to turkey in september now so thats another thing to keep me on track.
I still have 2 tins of slim fast shakes so im going to use them for the 1st 3/4 weeks then go onto a healthy eating plan xxx

Ahh, that's a shame, but good news that you have somewhere else to look forward to! Never been to Turkey but my Dad owns his own place out there, he absolutely loves it there and is hoping to finally live there full time in a couple of years.

You will do it chick, and I see you have cleared your ticker... New start.

I'm still all excited that you are TTC to be honest, I seriously wish I had had a baby at an earlier age rather than leaving it until I was 34, so well done you... You're gonna love it! :) xxx

Thanks im all excited too! :D xxx

Well I weighed myself this morning and it turns out I haven't put all the weight on :D put 12lbs on but Im sure I can lose that quickly, Ive got 22 weeks til I go to turkey so thats plenty of time! xx

Another good day today, did an hours excersise.
Monday is going to be my weigh in day :) xxx

good luck with your restart x

Thank you, had another 2lbs off! :) need to change my ticker xx

I have not been on here for ages!!
I have had a crap few months and really need to get back on the diet!
Struggling at the moment as I have moved in with the inlaws and they always buy chocolates, crisps and fatty foods!!
Thinking I might go on slim fast or cambridge diet just to kickstart everything off again!

hey luvvie! welcome back!!! was thinking, we could have a race to lose 20 lbs if you fancy it? i need to get back on track properly when i get back from holiday next sun - so we cld do it together!?

will be keeping my beady eye on ur diary!!

much loveage!! xcx

Hi chicky, long time! Welcome back.

I see congrats are in order for a wedding, bet you can't wait. Does this mean you will wait with TTC now? Sorry, if thats too personal :)

Have a great weekend. xxx

Thank you, am very looking forward to becoming a mrs. TTC is still going ahead but Im waiting for fertility treatment. Loosing the weight will also help with ttc :D
xx

hey luvvie! welcome back!!! was thinking, we could have a race to lose 20 lbs if you fancy it? i need to get back on track properly when i get back from holiday next sun - so we cld do it together!?

will be keeping my beady eye on ur diary!!

much loveage!! xcx

A race to lose 20lbs sounds like a fab idea!
Will defo keep me motivated, I don't like to lose LOL

xx

well, shall we weigh in on saturday and start on sunday? that means w'el know our starting weights and ill be finished my holiday!!

ooh all excited now!

xcx

yay! roll on sunday! im guessing im gunna gain like 10 lbs this week! been sooo bad and dont even care!!

xcx

You will be fine :D

I was meant to go to the gym today but I have an interview :D
It's at a hotel for a receptionist so wish me luck!!

xx

I know we don't start our race until sunday but just wanted to make a note of what I had eaten today:

Brekkie - Apple - 50 cals
Lunch - tuna salad 250 cals & packet of french fries 83 cals
Tea - not sure yet - max of 800 cals

xx

im shi**ing myself about weighing on saturday lol!! every day that ive been here ive eaten crap all day, EVERY DAY!! and i mean ALOT of crap lol!!! like i say im guessing ill be about 10lbs up on what i was :O eek!! ah well, holiday payback lmao!!!

im gunna calorie limit for a couple of weeks too to gimme a boost - im gunna need it lol!! im gunna make a thread for our race!!! it'll be fun!! how did the interview go?? xcx

I'm sure you won't have put 10lbs on!

I got the job!! Start tomorrow and one of the perks is that I can use their gym/swimming pool for free! So that will defo give me a boost to go!

Im looking forward to our race :D I started today off with good intentions but my BIL made me a bacon sarnie to say well done for getting the job bless him

xx

lol im looking foward to it too!! wanna start saturday instea of snday? i come back tomorrow, not sat like i though - so i wanna weigh in tomoro!!!

xcx

Back