Tasha's weight loss diary

Hi girls,
my cals for today are just under 1200 cals and I burnt off 300 in gym this morning.
only thing is were going to pics soon and I really want some sweeties :sigh:

This week is not going good :sigh: I have eaten crap and feel so bad for it but im lacking serious determination at the moment,
Last night after I came on here and mentioned that I wanted sweets, I went to the shop and bought a bag of wine gums and 3 bags of strawberry laces, plus a red bull and I ate it all :mad:
Today I have been better, have gone slightly over 1200 calories though.
IM really hoping that I can get back into the swing of things now an not get too tempted. I think its mainly down to it been so a hard week, what with the dogs going and work being stressful. But thats not excuse really.
Heres to tomorrow and fingers crossed that I do better

Today is going a lot lot better :)
Once ive had my tea i will have roughly had 1046 calories! :):)
tomorrow ill be back at gym too so fingers crossed I manage to lose some weight this week!

hey hey chick!! never mind ur slip up this week - youve done soooo well!! heres hoping for 2lbs this week eh!!! make it the stone!!!
i hate when u have one bad thing (the chocs ur oh brought) and u endd up havin more!!! its totally like drugs! u have a bit and ur hooked!!! well done for getting back on track though! i did that but just coldnt pull myself back into place!!!
youre fab and doing great so dont knock urself!!

that's my "ay yo, go for it sista!" type post done now lol!!!

much loves xxcxx

Good for you getting back on track :) I need to do the same hehehe

Work is stressful at times, but way i look at it, least we are still working :)

Chin up and roll on the gym i say :)
Have a great week and will check back in on your diary when im back form Italy

Amber

Hi guys, I have gone over my calorie intake today as one of my friends took me out for lunch.
Its been a hard day :sigh::cry: I got back with my OH last week after breaking up for a week :rolleyes: but I found out at the w/e that he had been emailing all these girls on facebook :sigh: we had it out but we wont admit it. Im so confused :sigh: I dont know whether to believe him that he hasn't been cheating, I do love him but dont think I can spend rest of my life with him.

sorry for the ramblings

forgot to put that im weighing in tomorrow as im away wednesday morning, fingers crossed eh:eek:

hey babe - im so sorry this is all happening. i hate to say it but when i felt like this the best thing i did was breaking up with OH.
you dont need that kinda cr@p and although its hard to break up - its harder to put up with years in a trustless relationship where youre always unsure. its up to you what u do but just remember you deserve to be treated like a princess - we all do! :)

xcx

{{{hugs back chica}}}

and good luck tomoro!!
let us know how you get on!!!

xcx

wahooooooo :love047:
I've done it!!! I've lost a whole stone!!!
sooo chuffed especially seen as I've binged a bit this week :D:D:D

:worthy:hurray!!!!!

knew youd do it!!!
bet its a great feeling!! :D

xcx

thanks hun, it feels so good lol.
only another stone and a bit to go x

wow well done on the whole stone!! You are doing great and i'm sure will lose another stone in no time!

Hi girls, am not managing to get on much but hopefully after w/e I can try and catch up on everything.
The past few days have been awful which in turn means that I haven't stuck to the diet as well as I should. I have been to the gym twice since monday but i dont think thats gonna burn away all the fat I've eaten.
Today tho I am gona make sure I start being good again, I need to get back onto the straight & narrow. I know Im gonna end up sts this week but its my fault so Im not gonna get mad about it :sigh:

xx

Hello my lovely fellow weight lossers (or not in my case!)
Just not getting round to coming on and motivating myself :mad:
I have been good thurs,fri & so far today but off out for an indian tonight :eek:.
I really am going to start pushing myself again starting monday, 1st thing will be a hard session in the gym!!

hiya hunni! just thought id pop by and tell u i havent forgotten ya!! hope u ok and bet you're doing really well :) how u getting on with the gym??
i been sticking to zumba and wii fit and doing ok witht hose :D

anyways - hope u all good and back soon!!

much loves xxx

Hey Tash

Hope your keeping well, get back on here :)) We miss ya...

Amber

Hello girls!!
I am back, I have had a tough couple of months and have put al the weight plus more on :mad::(
But I need to crack on and get myself skinny, me and OH are trying to concieve so my body needs to be healthy !!!
Hope everyone is ok xxx

Back