Total Solution Tash's Exante Diary :)

Day One
Tuesday March 15th 2011

So my Exante pack arrived this morning YAY! Over the moon about it! Had my first shake this morning at 10am banana - was quite nice actually not as sweet as the slimfast one but thicker and creamier.

Been drinking glasses of water all day I didnt even think about how to measure them to make sure ive drank enough! A guy ive spoke to on here said he drinks 1 litre 3 times a day so I think im going to give that a go at least I will know i've drank enough and anymore I fancy is just a bonus!

Been into town shopping it was lunch time and I sooooo wanted to stop and have lunch somewhere but I stayed strong! I had half my bar at 1pm and i'm going to have the other half at 4pm I figure this will break the day up a bit and keep me going!

I'm feeling hungry but i'm determined I will get through my first day!

Heres to a new me xxx

Well done.... I started the diet last wednesday and I've lost seven pounds already, but today is hard not sure why...
I love the milkshakes and the bars not a fan of the soups.
Keep going strong.....

Good luck! I'm one week in and still very positive even though I am finding it hard. We can do it!

Lesa43 well done! thats half a stone in under a week! I hope I can do the same!
Mygoodnessme well done keep strong! The first week is meant to be the hardest!
I just had the mushroom soup for dinner and considering i dont like mushrooms I found it not to bad, my family were sat next to me eating a big chicken dinner and I wasn't even tempted so feeling really good just going to keep guzzling water for the rest of the night!
Bottoms up!

Good luck
xx

Day Two
Wednesday 16th March 2011

Woke up this morning feeling great and suprisingly not hungry at all! I was feeling extra great as I was not even tempted to rummage through the cupoards when I got up at 4 to do the babys night feed! Had chocolate shake at 10am, it was ok but it wasn't great not quite sweet enough for me suprise suprise!

Went into town with my sister to buy party food as it was her sons (my nephew) 4th birthday today and she was putting on a little get together for him I explained to her about the diet and she wasn't to happy at first she doesn't really agree with vlcd. I had to make her understand that i'm not just doing this for a quick fix, I need to do this because I have a problem with food and have done most of my adult life, its one extreme to the other with me either I dont eat anything and get ultra skinny or I overeat! I need to take normal food right out of the equasion until I can completly change my attitude towards it. She understands now so im happy :)

Had half my bar at 1pm and the other at 4pm choc orange V nice! Helped my sis cook all the party food and wasn't tempted once, not even when everyone started eating and offering it to me, or when the big chocolate cake came out! I stuck to water and 1 Dr pepper zero. Extremely proud of myself!

Had the tomato and basil soup for dinner and to be honest I wasn't even hungry had to force it down! Drunk shed loads of water today. All in all a great second day, the babys in bed and now im just going to relax and watch last nights shameless with a nice glass of water :)

xxx

Day Three
Thursday 17th March 2011

Great day today! Feeling really good had first shake at 10am strawberry.........yuk lol. Had half my bar at 1pm and the rest at 4pm and no hunger pangs at all! Had the vegtable soup for dinner was suprisingly veggy!

Dranks tons of water! I thought there was 4 pints to a litre until someone told me today it was 2 pints, looked it up online and they were right so this means ive been drinking twice as much as I thought yay!

All in all excellent day very happy, not hungry, feeling strong :)

xxx

Day Four(Bit Late!)
Friday March 18th 2011

Had vanilla shake for breaky with a spoonful of coffee and lots of ice YUMMY!!! I could happily have that for breakfast for the rest of my life! :)

Had half bar at 1pm and half at 4pm. Didnt feel hungry at all guess I must be in Ketosis? Had the tom and basil soup for dinner and gagged my way through it yuk :( I wasn't even hungry though which is a feeling I havent felt for a few years! Its very weird having to force yourself to eat but good!

Had a ton of water yesterday and apart from having to go to the loo every 5 minutes its doing wonders! My skin is looking great!

My best friend came over last night and I had half a beer, I know your not supposed to drink on this diet but it was only a very small amount and im not feeling guilty about it, just hope it doesnt do to much damage to my hard work this week!

Good day feeling good about this

xxxx

Day Five
Saturday 19th March 2011

So it's only early and i'm just about to have a nice vanilla latte for breakfast but I could not resist sneaking on tha scales! Drumroll please..................................................................

8lb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't quite believe it! Im so shocked and over the moon it makes that horrid tom and basil soup seem worth it!!!

Oh and did I forget to mention a cheeky 3 inches off my waist :)

Have a good day everyone

xxxxx

You are doing so well NYM....well done!! Don't worry about the beer...its a small thing. Hate the soups...are gross...don't know how you ate the tom one!!! I have shakes only.Good luck for today.xx

Am ok so far thanks! Having first shake of the day...wasn't hungry till now...prob because of the chinese i ate last night!! Back in the zone i think...what about u?x

Back