Taste Day Next Week

Jellybaby1

Hello

The group i'm in are having a taste day next week. Would really like some ideas of what i could make and take. What are some of the best things you've tried at these taster classes?

Thanks

I did the giant jaffa cake recipe off here - it went down a treat

Wow! I just found the thread for the giant Jaffa cake. Looks amazing! Thank you for the tip! I'm defaintly making this for next week.

I made the little 1 syn choc nest buns that someone posted about - they went down really well as they were good finger food.

Jellybaby1 - don't forget that you need to set the jelly in something else then turn it out onto the sponge when set. It took me ages to find a baking tin the right size to fit!!! Hadn't really thought about the fact that I couldn't pour the liquid jelly straight onto the sponge!! I was frantically dashing around the kitchen with the jug of liquid in my hand for about 10 mins!!! LOL:8855:

Yeah i thought about what i could use when i was reading the thread. Don't want a soggy flan base! I'm going to use clingfilm on the lid of a casarole dish that way i can pop it out easier. :) Cant wait to try it!

Back