taste of bars and shakes?

i did lipotrim last year and the bars and shakes although managable were not nice and tasty at all! have a meeting booked for lighter life but just wanted some practical experience about the food prodcuts. Do they taste normalish or really disgusting. thanks in advance

I find almost all the shakes nice - the chocolate can be a little bland. The bars are all nice as well. the only problem i have is that they all have that artificial sweetener after taste. there is not much you can do about that.

I also find that having the shakes with a straw helps as the smell can be a bit strange and might be off-putting. Using a straw keeps your nose away from the glass.

They are not disgusting at all. Not quite normal either though. the fact is that it is diet food and part of a process to lose weight. think of it as medicine which you have to have. ie take four per day and get skinny!

glenpatrick said:
thanks for reply same as the lipotrim products so... just good to get the heads up before starting. make sure i know what im in for!

Hi glenpatrick,
They are not the same as lipotrim products at all,
Lighterlife tastes so much nicer!
Good luck on your journey when you start.

Sexy xx

I seriously hope the shakes are nicer than the porridge I just had! Yuck Yuck Yuck :(

Thankfully black coffee is my friend! lol

The art with the porridge is take it slow ... mix a little water at a time, mixing really well until it makes a paste. Add water bit by bit then microwave. It was gross when i started, now i eat 3 packs most days!

Liked the vanilla shake I just had... tasted like the energy replacement shakes you get for protein gain after a work out.

I love doing the shakes ina blender with lots of ice - makes them alt thicker! X

Back