Taste of shakes!

Rebirth_Lozza said:
I found the strawberry ones tasteless. But then I added 7-8 canderel tablets to the shake and blended it with ice cubes and it tastes awesome! Like a lovely sweet milkshake! Give it a try? :) x

7-8? :-o

try loads of black pepper in the tomato soup and a dash of tabasco - kills the tomatoey, foamyness eughhh - not my favourite, but it still goes down x

Must depend on taste buds as I like them all, mind you I don't like sweet things so they suit me fine. I have them all with crushed ice as I like them really cold. The chocolate I add more water than the others as it always seems really thick. Never tried as a hot drink, may give it a go. Is there a way of mixing to prevent it going lumpy
icon5.gif

The only way I've found it to use my hand blender, and try not to splash myself with boiling hot liquid! Have to wash my blender twice a day now though which is a pain in the a**!

Thanks, I'll give it a go tomorrow..

I am really enjoying the strawberry shake. I had the Thai chicken soup last night and that was lush

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

I've just had the strawberry one and found it very salty! It was nice enough, like, just saltier than expected! Might have to give the canderell trick a go, see if that helps x

Just had a chocolate shake made with 250ml of peppermint tea and a teaspoon of green & black chocolate drink, loads of ice, whizzed it all up in my new toy and it was lush!

I like the banana and the chocolate but i found the strawberry a bit tasteless and i havent yet tried the vanilla !!! any ideas to make the strawberry ones nice will be good :)

I am so going to get peppermint tea bags tomoro! Have some sort of idea of making a peppermint ice slush thing for craving times!

micaleff said:
I like the banana and the chocolate but i found the strawberry a bit tasteless and i havent yet tried the vanilla !!! any ideas to make the strawberry ones nice will be good :)

I know this sounds weird but I added coffee to the strawberry ones as well as the vanilla, tasted pretty much the same. Would love to know if anyone else had got any ideas for the strawberry shake a have to say I can't stand the taste.

Back