taster meeting next week

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by metrognome, 2 July 2009 Social URL.

1. metrognome

metrognome is getting better at it

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(14.11%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    and i dont know what to make to take with me its labled snacks/easy meals any ideas would be really great.
    every one seemed so excited about it and the woman i sit with says it is great fun, the last meeting i went to that done one only 2 or 3 people bothered to take anything

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. *angie*

*angie* loves food and cooking

Start Weight:
    12st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5.5lb(3.08%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World and 5:2 (not together)
    With your theme in mind, I would make a dip of some sort (homemade SW hummous or tomato salsa etc) and lots of raw veggies (etc) to dip.

or a SW quiche ...

Remember to write down any recipe and keep a note of how many syns per portion or per recipe - it is always extra helpful when someone does that :)

4. metrognome

metrognome is getting better at it

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(14.11%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    i did think about the quiche but 3 others are making them, the dips sound good tho i will have to get the cook books out
    thanks

5. avisk

avisk xx

Diet:
    Slimming World
    We had a recipe evening tonight. One lady brought a fantastic home-made sorbet in a cooler box - she was very popular!

I made Pimms jellies - the recipe is on the SW website (although I used ginger ale rather than lemonade, and left out the apple).

But you don't have to do anything complicated - if there is something ready-made that you eat and enjoy, and think perhaps other people don't know about, then take that. It is about sharing ideas rather than amazing cooking skills. Have fun!

6. Minders

Minders Finding inspiration

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(18.62%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I usually just pick something out of the current magazine and people love it. It's an easy way to stay on plan and show people how good the recipes in the magazines are.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.