taster meeting next week

metrognome

is getting better at it
and i dont know what to make to take with me its labled snacks/easy meals any ideas would be really great.
every one seemed so excited about it and the woman i sit with says it is great fun, the last meeting i went to that done one only 2 or 3 people bothered to take anything

With your theme in mind, I would make a dip of some sort (homemade SW hummous or tomato salsa etc) and lots of raw veggies (etc) to dip.

or a SW quiche ...

Remember to write down any recipe and keep a note of how many syns per portion or per recipe - it is always extra helpful when someone does that :)

i did think about the quiche but 3 others are making them, the dips sound good tho i will have to get the cook books out
thanks

We had a recipe evening tonight. One lady brought a fantastic home-made sorbet in a cooler box - she was very popular!

I made Pimms jellies - the recipe is on the SW website (although I used ginger ale rather than lemonade, and left out the apple).

But you don't have to do anything complicated - if there is something ready-made that you eat and enjoy, and think perhaps other people don't know about, then take that. It is about sharing ideas rather than amazing cooking skills. Have fun!

I usually just pick something out of the current magazine and people love it. It's an easy way to stay on plan and show people how good the recipes in the magazines are.

Back