Taster night ideas?

Discussion in 'SW Winter Warmer Recipes' started by MrsMcG, 1 February 2014.

1. MrsMcG

MrsMcG Well-Known Member

I guys, as the title says I'm looking for ideas for taster night. Last time I made roast veg with quinoa and an Indian chick pea curry!
    Want something a but different from the usual diet coke chicken that people bring! Lol
  2. MrsMcG

MrsMcG Well-Known Member

Ps, I'll be having a route around online so will post anything I find here :)
  3. Amanda the Leaf

Amanda the Leaf Well-Known Member

I've done ham & egg muffins which are very easy and have come out all right. The recipe is here: http://mobile.slimmingworld.com/recipes/view-recipe/ham-egg-muffins but to be honest you can tweak it in any number of ways.

The only thing I would say is that they were welded to the muffin cases afterwards so maybe it would help to grease the cases?
  4. MrsMcG

MrsMcG Well-Known Member

Oh they look really great! Thanks! I might give them a go. Always try to bring a savoury and a sweet. Might do coconut macaroons!
  5. Cat_g_83

Cat_g_83 Active Member

6. jenniecakes

jenniecakes Well-Known Member

Someone made the peri peri potatoes off slimming world website for our taster session, they were delicious!!! Very similar to salt and pepper chips really.