Tattoo

Here are mine:

Picture015.jpg

Tattoo_02.jpg

Picture48.jpg

I have 6 tattoos , my favourite is my half sleeve which i got done the beginning of may.

Lea xx

hopefully the pic will be attatched
:)

Attachments

• tat2.jpg
    tat2.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 46
I haven't read all of this thread but I love tattoos! I am getting number 8 in July. I want it on my hip but I am also worried that I may still have too much flab there but I will take advice from my artist.

I have one on my wrist and it wasn't very painful at all. The worst ones were the 2 on my foot, they are on my instep so it was very sensitive! I have one on my lower back which is a good size and it didn't hurt too much when it was being done but while it was healing and the skin went tight it meant I couldn't bend over far enough to put my own shoes and socks on!

Delilah, Fireflies and LoveLea, they are all absolutely stunning. I love them.

Well after going on about Emla and how I was going to have no pain it was true for the first half hour but the gun messed up a few times so it wore off and man did that hurt, probably my worst one but it is beautiful, I love it. I will post some pictures of mine tomorrow, dont have the ability to get them on here at the moment.

BeccaBug - just realised you are in Basingstoke (I work in Basingstoke!). Where do you go for your tattoos? I had my first one done when i was living in the midlands, and dont obviously want to do that journey just for a tattoo if there is someone good locally!!!!

BeccaBug - just realised you are in Basingstoke (I work in Basingstoke!). Where do you go for your tattoos? I had my first one done when i was living in the midlands, and dont obviously want to do that journey just for a tattoo if there is someone good locally!!!!

Hi Bish Bosh, aren't we lucky to work in such a pretty place, well I live here too. Where abouts do you work? I am on Basing View.

I have had mine done in a few different places but mostly I go to Area 51 in town, I went to a guy called Kev last night and he was bloody good, very proud of his work and doesn't want it looking bad which is alwasy reassuring. There is a new place that has opened up called Poison Ink, I have had work done by two of thier artists and they are pretty good. What are you thinking of having done? I might be able to suggest someone based on that.

Here it is.

Attachments

• tattoo.jpg
    tattoo.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 49
Thats gorgeous hun.

Oh thats it I am going to get one done after my first 2 stones are off!! i want one on my wrist only something small. I have 4 others aswell.

Woooohooooo

Once again love a gorgeous tat!

Thank you, I love it, bloody hurts at the moment though

It is always nice to inspire someone to have a new one, It really is catching, my friend got one done last week and I just thought, yep that is my celebration present.

Hey Becca - tattoo is gorgeous!!! Dont know what I want done yet, but want one done when I have lost lots of weight! So some time to decide yet!!!!

I am based at Church Grange Health Centre if you know it? But work all over hampshire. Currently working with Broadoaks school, Basingstoke School Plus and Bishop Challoner (Im a nurse).

Hey Becca - tattoo is gorgeous!!! Dont know what I want done yet, but want one done when I have lost lots of weight! So some time to decide yet!!!!

I am based at Church Grange Health Centre if you know it? But work all over hampshire. Currently working with Broadoaks school, Basingstoke School Plus and Bishop Challoner (Im a nurse).

When you decide let me know and I will recommend someone for you.

I do know church grange, went there for a stop smoking clinic last year.

Becca that tattoo is absolutely gorgeous... is it on your hip??

i love it.. well done, i bet your dead chuffed with it xx

Becca that tattoo is absolutely gorgeous... is it on your hip??

i love it.. well done, i bet your dead chuffed with it xx

I am really happy, I love it he did a really good job.

It is just above my hip.

Becca, it looks Beautiful! I bet your well Chuffed :p

As we are posting tattoos i thought i'd post mine, i have 5 but i'll just post 2 (the rest are a bit poo)

first session
DSCF4166-1.jpg

2nd
DSCF4351-1.jpg

3rd
277.07.jpg

4th
DSCF4703.jpg

DSCF4706.jpg

5th
catsack.jpg

its still not finished but im hoping to get it finished this year. its down my side (ribs) btw

foot
2007_0322hair0047.jpg

2007_0322hair0045_edited.jpg

sorry for so many pics!

i love the roses on the shoulder btw..sorry forgotten ur name! duh!:eek:

x

its down my side (ribs) btw
Mine goes onto both my hip and my ribs...hurts just a tad on the ribs don't you think!:D According to my tattoo guy (dear john!:D) it is the most painful part of the body to have a tattoo done...and I believe him! LOL.
I love the tattoos by the way you can tell you have a real sence of fun!

Back