Tattoos are hotttt!!!Show me what you got!!!

MiniMimi2091

running strictly on fat!
Hello my friends,

Since it's been rather interesting subject and discussed all over the place I decided to give it a separate thread.

I've been meaning to get a tattoo done for a while but still can't decide as to where and really what type of design it should be.
It will be important one for me as I lost my dad when I was 13 but it seems to me as he'll always be with me. I always feel his presence in my life and I am thankful to him for all the "good things" in my life...He does inspire me and is the biggest drive behind all my achievements and ambitions. I am thinking about angel wings...but don't want to have a big one on my back. Someone mentioned that I could have it on my wrist and I love the idea... I have to find the RIGHT design though...
I was wondering if anyone would like to share your tattoo and what does it symbolise to you? Pics would be nice x

Hi minimimi

As a person with very low pain thresh-hold, I don't have any tattoos, but I wanted to say what a lovely idea for angel wings.
I have an angel brooch (but some people have quite rightly said that it looks more like a fairy) and I have jewellery with angel wings (ear-rings, necklace and bracelet). I am sure that many stores and companies sell this kind of jewellery, but I got mine from a range on QVC called Kirks Folly.

Good Luck on finding the right design to celebrate your Dad's eternal special presence in your life x

my tattoo- is prevention of sexual abuse in children. very personal as i was abused by my uncle. so it's my way of showing ymself i am a survivor.

as for pain. they had to restrain me, tickled like hell

my hubby has a tat and designed it himself. Have you thought about doodling and seeing what you come up with.

I don't have one, but would really like one and probably will once I have lost the weight.

Hope you find what you want.

Charlie xx

Heya!

Just put my tattoo on my profile just for you to see :D It symbolises my free lifestyle and love of travel, well to put it in simple terms. I love tattoos but it does take ages to pick the right one for you. You have a lovely idea though and you'll have the perfect tattoo when you pick a design :p

I have a couple, they don't really mean much: a Predator skin rip on my left leg, a tribal design on my right, a Biohazard symbol on my right arm in red and some celtic knotwork underneath it. I was going to get loads more but for some reason when Rachel and I got together I didn't bother. I'd still like matching tribal designs on the inside of my forearms but with three kids my money tends to fly from my bank account with little spare lol so I can't really justify the spend... :D

Hi Mini, I had a butterfly with 7 stars and scroll work around it to represent my weightloss of 7 stone back at the end of October. Now I have lost 10st but I am waiting for 1 more stone off and I will be having 4 more stars added. The pic is in my progress pics. By the way the Butterfly means re-birth and journey.

I really want to expand it but Im about as arty as a donut and can only draw stick men:eek: lol

Last edited:
Hello my friends,

Since it's been rather interesting subject and discussed all over the place I decided to give it a separate thread.

I've been meaning to get a tattoo done for a while but still can't decide as to where and really what type of design it should be.
It will be important one for me as I lost my dad when I was 13 but it seems to me as he'll always be with me. I always feel his presence in my life and I am thankful to him for all the "good things" in my life...He does inspire me and is the biggest drive behind all my achievements and ambitions. I am thinking about angel wings...but don't want to have a big one on my back. Someone mentioned that I could have it on my wrist and I love the idea... I have to find the RIGHT design though...
I was wondering if anyone would like to share your tattoo and what does it symbolise to you? Pics would be nice x

Im sure you have seen mine in my pic album hunni? I forget about them until someone says something lol x

I have loads you can see them in my album, I am in the middle of a full sleeve on my left arm. I love them and I am rubbish with pain but I love the outcome so I grit my teeth and bear it. I have full angel wings my back that are for protection, 3 stars on my neck for hubby and my 2 boys, nothing else matters which is a metallica song that means a lot to me and hubby and helps me through hard times. and many more. A more secret one that isn't photographed is on the top of my bottom is the words "property of Jon Homer" which was a jokey one I had done for hubby its in the style of handwriting as if someone had written on a pencil case lol if you knew me and hubby its just our sense of humour.

lol, love it x

I have my kids names in chinese writing on my wrist.
Personal and important to me:)

I got my first tattoo 10 days ago. It's a swallow, but with mehndi patterns and shading - not old school style. As soon as my profile lets me post pics, I will put some up. I am so pleased with it. It will hopefully remind me that I will never ever be that heavy again. When I hit my next goal weight, I'll be getting my next one!

I can't wait to see your latest tattoo CoCoMo!!

BTW, I love your user name - it's so CoCoMolicious xxx

I currently have 2 tats. One on my right shoulder blade is an eeyore but with angel wings. Sort of a consience and reminder of my dad who also passed away when i was quite young. I have my daughters name in olde english font on my left bicep. When i get to goal id like to get the equating number of stones to stars around my belly button. Also stars going from the top of my foot and up my calf a wee bit. Plus loads more. Too much money though!

I've my son's name in a 'bar' with swirly bits on the top of my left arm and a rose just above my left wrist.

My OH has a terrible dragon type thing on the top of his right arm - done many, many moons ago and a polynesian design on the top of his left arm which I got him for his birthday in March.

Back