Tattoos - yes or no?

As I have now made my 1st award I am going to book myself in for a 4th tattoo, just need to think about what and where! Been thinking of either a garter on my thigh (obviously!!) or Carpe Diem on the side of my foot!

I love them and have 3.

I have a black outline rat on my ankle (I have pet rats), and this year I got 15 stars on my inner forearm to represent the 15 years I have been with my hubby. We have had a bad year for various reason, and it seemed fitting.

My first one was a Dolphin, which was done on a whim and I HATE it! I started to have it lasered years ago, but gave up, and now it's a splodgy mess on my hip! I'm going to have it covered up next year with a phoenix to represent a new start.

wow, this thread started off as a bit of fun, it just keeps growing and growing, loving it

massive thanks to everyone who has contributed

stoo
xx

I was thinking that i'd get my next tattoo when I hit target. Luckily i've got a fair way to go because i've got no idea what i'd get done... :D

xx

I'd love angel wings starting at my shoulder blades and continuing down my back. It'll take a lot of saving to afford those though. Maybe I'll treat myself when I reach my target, whatever that may be :) xx

Some pics of mine:

My ratty:
tattoo.jpg

My Stars:
tattoostars.jpg

My stars wern't done very well at first, and I had them re-done by another artist. They still arn't perfect, and need a re-touch in a few places, but they look so much better than they did. Taught me to do a lot of research on an artist before jumping in!

I also love piercings - these are my latest addition:
9bad3f7a.jpg

Rattybabe, love the sternum piercing! I'm really jealous. I've had my sternum done twice, but both times it's grown out, and now I'm just left with a scar :( Hope you have better luck with yours! Also, love the colours used on the stars tattoo xx

love your tattooes and pieceing i want a anchor pieceing but to scared incase it gets caught

I think it depends on where you have them. Mine don't really get caught at all - I've slightly tugged them a couple of times whilst getting dressed, but other than that they're fine.

Im thinking of a new one for every stone I loose, if I loose my -1 1/2 lbs tonight that means my stone, so tadaaa new ink :D great thinking ^_^

Also piercings, I have my ears, my lip done twice, my nose, and I had a dermal anchor which fell out but im replacing very soon under my right eye

Was yours a surface piercing or Microdermals?

Surface the first time, dermals the second. Didn't have much luck with either of them I'm afraid. Was my favourite piercing too :( xx

Oh just found this thread! Big yes from me! Loving some of the tatts and piercings!

Here's my offering, one of 6!

Really pleased with this one as it was a cover up for something I had there previously

I design my own too so my tattoos are really personal to me

image-600222919.jpg

And along with nose and lip I had nape done also:

image-3246078089.jpg

lollypop1985 said:
love your tattooes and pieceing i want a anchor pieceing but to scared incase it gets caught

I got my dermal on my neck and it does get caught often when brushing hair or getting dressed etc but its still there nice and strong, once their planted they can be pretty sturdy :)

Stoo said:
stunning x

Thanks ;-) very pleased with it, especially if you saw what it covered up! Loved the tats but in a bad place really so will probably re-design what I had and place them elsewhere... Or maybe not, have too many designs I want inked - it's soo addictive!

Back