Tattoos - yes or no?

I have just logged on and was hoping some tattoo pics would have appeared! Am looking for inspiration for more ;)

I will take pics and upload mine later this evening, anyone else up for showing a little inked flesh?

Ok here goes.. Here's 2 of them.. The cherry blossom on my inner left arm, my name in Arabic on my right wrist :)

Attachments

• image-1845136207.jpg
    image-1845136207.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 87
  • image-3604109144.jpg
    image-3604109144.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:
I love tattoos, though i don't have any. I really want one to celebrate getting skinny, but I don't know what to get...

Yes, yes, yes!!!
I love tattoos! I HAD 3 I now have 1 as I had 2 layered off coz u didn't like em anymore :( the one I have left is a sun with a Chinese symbol for lucky & a tribal squiggle (words are not my strong point as you can tell with that description lol)

I want more in the future - first ones being kids names scrolled on my wrist with little stars dotted around & a butterfly coloured in pinks and purples on the back of my neck (to symbolise my youngest daughter who is profoundly Deaf and will never speak)
And when I'm at target I want a side piece with me, hubby & 3 kids birth flowers on a vine all bright coloured!!

Piercing I love too - I have 7 so far & my next 2 planned as soon as I can afford em

I don't have a tattoo, but i do love them.

I have decided to get one when I lose weight and become skinny, in the hope that it will always remind me to never put the weight back on again. Just have to think of a design.

This is my latest, these three cheeky monkeys represent each of my sons :)

Attachments

• 171763_197818146911489_100000499146820_723817_7519106_o (1).jpg
    171763_197818146911489_100000499146820_723817_7519106_o (1).jpg
    346.1 KB · Views: 89
My vote goes for the lovely Black Target Member badge that we got from SW replicated on the skin:cool:

:( I didn't get a target member badge! :(

I have three flowers on my wrist to little finger, the same sort of area as Cheryl Cole, these represent my three boys. i have a unicorn head on my shoulder. I want a heart on my ring finger and i would like to have a horse shoe ankle chain with Pegasus being the ankle chain catch (if that makes sense) i would also like horse shoes in the canter gait going down my spine but unfortunately we are not allowed to have them on show at work now. ( i just about get away with the one on my hand).
I love Danielle Colby Cushman's tattoos on American Pickers on sky. will try to attach a photo of her.

A definate yes from me. I have a very personal one to me on my hip bone and will soon be getting another one on the back of my neck (I have long hair so will be able to cover it up!).

After my first one I definately got the bug for wanting more. I agree, they are not to everyone's taste - my Mum can't stand tattoos on men or women, but I think on women, subtle and pretty look very nice.

C x

My mum was so cross with me when I got mine - I was 20 though! However, I paid no attention as this was coming from the woman who whilst drunk got a tattoo on her bum... of a worm... wearing a beret... smoking a pipe! x

Back