Tattoos - yes or no?

A definite yes from me!
I have most of my lower left arm tattooed and one other on my right wrist.
I find people with decent tattoos more attractive than those without for some reason :)
Here's a few photos of my left arm so far:

304879_10150310903087485_505427484_8018032_6349766_n.jpg

fe45fc0c9dff4d7e903120af4b644554_7.jpg

IMG_1250.jpg

These are photos of it when it was freshly done, so some of the colours have calmed down and it looks gorgeous :)

Also, I love that you have the Labyrinth worm as your avatar photo Tinytootz :D

Lovely ink :)

Loving everyone's pics on here. There are some really beautiful tattoos. A big yes to tattoos from me. I have 2 quite big ones. Stars on my foot running up my ankle and leg and blossoms on my back. Not a great pic but you get the gist. Have plans for more, possibly my other ankle and leg but not sure what yet, although I'd like to involve a daffodil somewhere as I'm welsh and love daffodils!

ForumRunner_20111015_205430.jpg

Definite yes from me :) I've only got one smallish one on my right shoulder but would love more, but as others have said they've got to mean something so still looking for the right design/inspiration xx

Yeah!!! I've got 2 one on my lower back and one on my foot.

Want to add something to my foot as fairly small but not sure what to do yet!

X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-1860252400.png
    image-1860252400.png
    70 KB · Views: 52
Morning,

Have now booked my appt for my 4th tattoo, I am a bit of a wimp and wondered if anyone has a tattoo on their foot? Does it hurt a lot? I have a tattoo on my mid back, one between my shoulder blades and one on my hip, they were all ok on the pain front but for some reason I think the foot is going to hurt!!

Max&GabrielsMum said:
Morning,

Have now booked my appt for my 4th tattoo, I am a bit of a wimp and wondered if anyone has a tattoo on their foot? Does it hurt a lot? I have a tattoo on my mid back, one between my shoulder blades and one on my hip, they were all ok on the pain front but for some reason I think the foot is going to hurt!!

Personally I think it's all dependant on your tattooist about pain, no matter where it's placed, I've found none of mine all over
my body hurt any more or less

Enjoy and don't forget pics :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning,

my tattooist has a cream he gives to people who have a low pain threshold, you rub it into the area that is to be tattooed a couple of hours before and this stops the pain. I will get the name off him and post to you later

stoo
x

I've 9 tattoos so far, no intention of stopping... they are as follows:
1) Gene Simmons (circa '75 costume) - 11inches long on my left thigh
2)Gene Simmons autograph above it (i met him,he signed it and i got the signature inked)
3) Motorhead's orgasmtron train across my upper right arm
4) Lemmy's signature below it (same sorta thing as Gene)
5) Another Gene SImmons tattoo on my upper left arm -it was a todd mcfarlane drawing.
6) 2 lines and BLACK SUN in bold right around my left arm below the gene tattoo
7)the character 'V' from vendetta - his face on my inner left arm arm
8) Jaz Coleman's face along the back of my left arm
9)the Killing Joke 3snake logo on the top of my wrist on my left arm

most of my inkage is on my left arm, i just need the cash to afford the colouring i want to conntect all the pieces to get the sleeve finished.

expensive,but worth it:)

jellyfish81 said:
I've 9 tattoos so far, no intention of stopping... they are as follows:
1) Gene Simmons (circa '75 costume) - 11inches long on my left thigh
2)Gene Simmons autograph above it (i met him,he signed it and i got the signature inked)
3) Motorhead's orgasmtron train across my upper right arm
4) Lemmy's signature below it (same sorta thing as Gene)
5) Another Gene SImmons tattoo on my upper left arm -it was a todd mcfarlane drawing.
6) 2 lines and BLACK SUN in bold right around my left arm below the gene tattoo
7)the character 'V' from vendetta - his face on my inner left arm arm
8) Jaz Coleman's face along the back of my left arm
9)the Killing Joke 3snake logo on the top of my wrist on my left arm

most of my inkage is on my left arm, i just need the cash to afford the colouring i want to conntect all the pieces to get the sleeve finished.

expensive,but worth it:)

Wow! Do you have pics? X

Back