Tatty head's new start !

tatty head

Hi all,

I begin with WW no count plan tomorrow and i am really looking forward to it i am very overweight 17.3 but my initial aim is to lose 4 stone so wish me luck i know this will be a slow process but after doing CD and losing and gaining (with interest) a substantial amount ! I feel that slow and steady is the way to go with me, especially with christmas on the horizon there is no reason i can't incorporate WW throughout the holidays so i feel good !

I hope to record my food diary every day to keep me motivated :-
Any tips are always greatly recieved !

Luv to all Tatty Head XXX :D

Hi Tatty

Haven't done WW so can't give any tips but I wish you every success with getting to goal on your new plan and even more with learning new habits and maintaining your hard earned loss. Hope it is an enjoyable plan for you to follow!

Dizzy x

Good luck starting WW. A great trick is to break your loss into smaller goals - aim for 10% of your body weight each time :D

Hi,
I am now doing ww after losing 5st with LL i need to lose the last 2 stone this way, hoping it will work, started last week and lost 1.5 lbs which is not toobad considering i went to ww staright from CD. I am sure you can do this hun just take 1 day at a time. I am counting points but i know that the no count works just as well if you follow the rules.

There is thread on here for a food diary so if you fancy adding your lists to that then it would be great cos we can all give you supportand praise when needed and its a greta way to get meal ideas from others.

Anyway I look forward to getting to know you and welcome to the ww board hun.

Lots of love Busy XX

Thanks Dizzy , DQ and Busy for the welcome ,
Well what can i say i have fluffed it up already not intentionally though i thought i could have 22 points and the free food wish i must add absolutely amazed me coz there is so much of it but i have just realised its 22 points per week on the no count plan duh !!! :eek:

I am doing no count because i did a quiz on the ww website and that suggested no count was the best plan for me so will have a healthy evening meal and then get myself together from tomorrow ! :eek:

Well luv to all Tatty head xxx:D

Never mind hun! At least you realised early on your mistake, have to say if 22 a day as well as free food think all of us would do that plan,lol.

Love Busy XX

Hey Tatty

Put the small blip behind you and just keep going, if we can all learn to do that we will get there! Its my major downfall, I eat one thing wrong and see it as a ticket to eat for a month :rolleyes: Keep chipping away at those pounds and we'll get there!

Good luck with ww no points i think it is a great plan but i need to control myself so i count points !!

Thanks everyone ,
Today went better although dd just succumb to some nuts so i have to go check the points for those probably hundreds only had about 10 (which is good for me)!

Hope your all doing well !

I have just been for a sexy new haircut to spur me along and i love it which happens very rarely lol !

XXX Tatty head XXX

Thanks everyone ,
Today went better although dd just succumb to some nuts so i have to go check the points for those probably hundreds only had about 10 (which is good for me)!

Hope your all doing well !

I have just been for a sexy new haircut to spur me along and i love it which happens very rarely lol !

XXX Tatty head XXX

Hi Tatty head,

I feel the same with my 'crowning glory'....nice when it turns out well.

Nuts are my downfall from time to time:rolleyes: :( :eek:

I love nuts too but am allowing myself 10 cashews - 1 point a day

Back