Tatty -shakin' off 58 lbs!!

Hi all

I love that idea too, i'd already decided to take a few more photo's, hate the camera, but one per stone lost is a great idea! :D I could cope with that!

Hi Emmie Lou!! I think it is a cracking idea....more motivation really! Maybe you should have a look at Tulips piccies if you can find them? She looks amazing!! :D

Tatty xx

Wow Tatty
Those photos are amazing - i so want to have a display like that! :D

I have some before photos, if i can work out how to put them on here, where are they going? Do you know? Are they going all together or on our own diaries?
Sorry questions, questions!

Take care!

Wow Tatty
Those photos are amazing - i so want to have a display like that! :D

I have some before photos, if i can work out how to put them on here, where are they going? Do you know? Are they going all together or on our own diaries?
Sorry questions, questions!

Take care!

Hey there Emmie-Lou!! I know, Tulips is such an inspiration!!!
Tatty xx

Lol, it gives you step by step directions how to do it!! :p

My morning was busy - just catching up with some admin then gonna spend some time with Nina (2 y/o) and read my LL mag :D

Lol, it gives you step by step directions how to do it!! :p

My morning was busy - just catching up with some admin then gonna spend some time with Nina (2 y/o) and read my LL mag :D

Hahaha There is a perfectly decent explaination for my numptyness....I am a natural blonde!! :rolleyes:

Aawww bless!! I am getting weighed tonight....eeek:eek:

Numptyness - haven't heard the word numpty in ages!! :p Good luck for your weigh in honey - can't wait to see your ticker moving along! :cool:

Numptyness - haven't heard the word numpty in ages!! :p Good luck for your weigh in honey - can't wait to see your ticker moving along! :cool:

Well I am back from my weigh in....I lost 4 and a half pounds!! :D

I tried to change my tracker, but it says that I have lost 19 pounds which isn't right! D_Q can I PM you to see if you can get it right for me if I tell you my start weight etc?

Tatty x

Back