Tatty -shakin' off 58 lbs!!

who is tulip - is she on minimins

those were fab photos

amazing difference between 12st and 11st and the 10st 1 is - out of this world.

she is same height as me as well - soemthing to look forward to.

who is tulip - is she on minimins

those were fab photos

amazing difference between 12st and 11st and the 10st 1 is - out of this world.

she is same height as me as well - soemthing to look forward to.

Think that is why she is such an inspiration to me, same start weight, same height and only a couple of years difference in age....IT WILL BE ME!! :D

Thanks for the encouragement babe! I am so chuffed to have lost that already! Spesh when I was not SSing over Xmas and NY x :eek:

Tatty x

Ok, just got Vicky's photos too. DH is still playing (what is with men when you let them handle your gadgetry :rolleyes: ) but will do them first chance I get! ;)

Here you go honey!! :cool:

Attachments

• front-side.jpg
    front-side.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 41
Well, day four is going well, it really helps that I am busy at work and I am still very shocked at the amazing support on this wonderful site!! :D

Managed to be asleep by 12 last night and feel every bit as excited about finally losing this comfort blanket that is my excess weight. I am going to do this and nothing (apart from money problems) will stop me from shaking on this magic journey!! :D

I hope that everyone else's days are going well, love and support to you all!!

Tatty xx

Hi Tatty,

Tuplips is one of my own inspirations as I think she has done an awesome transformation and her photos are on page 3 of the Inspirational photo thread before and after here on MiniMins!

Here is the link:

http://www.minimins.com/night-shift-workers-forum/3333-before-after-photo-thread-inspiration-3.html

Love Mini xxx

Public Album

Think that should work......:D

She is an absolute inspiration for me as she is the same height (5ft 7) and the same start weight! ;)

Tatty xx

Back