tazbabe's show and tell

tazbabe

Gold Member
well, despite my protestations about not doing a blog, because of the pressure of keeping it up, i have decided that i should start my one.

the reason being that this morning i thought i'd come and tell you all about my night out, and realised the only way to do it was hi jack another thread.

so here it is, my show and tell thread!

Good move. I'm still resisting the call of the blog!

So how was your night out Marty?

well, the night out was fab! i just lurve the dance floor, and now 17lb lighter than the last time i was out moovin n groovin, i felt a lot less self concious :)

meal wise, ate some carby stuff, did'nt taste the same as i remember it tasting, that's good!
lots of alcohol, but no hangover this morning, good job as i am working tonight.
today, sitting in my dressing gown watching the snow fall outside, had a big brekkie, gonna snooze for the afternoon, love this cozy feeling!

no longer a virgin blogger! :)

Yaye welcome to your diary Marty! Glad you had a fab night out, funny how carbs don't end up tasting as nice as the imagination tells us, eh?

Sx

Good luck at work tonight Marty, and be careful getting there - it's awful out there!

Welcome to the ranks of the blogger!!

Sounds like a fab night out, nothing beats a bit of tush shaking. x

Ah-ha another blog to hijack lol

Glad you had a great night, funny thing about the carbs not being as good as you remember eh?

Hi Marty, I'm too busy reading and answering posts to even think of a blog. :)

Yes, hope you're having a well-deserved snooze now M. :)

hi everyone, sorry not been here.
Steve's dad had a fall which sparked off a severe stoke, followed by another bleed, and now he also has aspiration pneumonia. he is very poorly indeed.
we travelled down here (berkshire) sunday, work gave me a couple of days compassionate leave. i'll be going back home tomorrow, steve will be staying here to be with his mum.

oh im so sorry x big hugs and thinking of you all x

Oh Marty, poor man love.

Back