tazbabe's show and tell

Oh Guys... Marty, Steve & Jim, so sorry to hear of yr sad news. xx

24.gif
did the 'come in from work have a shower and fall asleep' thing again last night. they certainly get there monies worth from us!!

it's still raining :(
shifts have changed again, now doing half a day sat and sun (suits me, spud is away the weekend, and it's better for the dogs)
jim, sorry to hear of your friend. it's ahard thing to sort out in your head, isn't it? this is the 2nd time, a friend did it a couple of years ago too, i still haven't got my head around that one either.

oh well, what can we do but go on? we have to get our chins back up, find some smiles, or else we would all end up the same way. hmm.

Morning Guys, crap weather here today :(

Good morning everyone :)
What a nice rainy day it is here!
Oh well. I am driving down to Berkshire later today, so perhaps the rain is driving rain....:D:D

That's a fair drive Steve mate

Susie, he wasn't a close friend, just a pub acquaintance really, but it's sad for his 12 year old son

Pmsl:D

Have a good drive steve:)

Lisa, according to Facebook, erections aren't your thing anymore.......:D

Susie, current plan is to drive down tonight, go to Gloucester tomorrow, then back up tomorrow night.
Then back down to Berkshire Sunday. That's the plan anyway. Oh and to the Isle of Wight next weekend to see my children....

That's some itinerary Steve

and via north east to drop my egg off :)

Haha - my DH has been known to post from my fb account occasionally. Always trouble!!! :D

Back