tazbabe's show and tell

24.gif
be on our way shortly......'see' you all later!

Afternoon MSM :D

Morning Guys, how's life on the farm :)

24.gif
missing you guys!
what a busy day yesterday, pc not even switched on, very very unusual! we we're emptying the van all day, and sorting out the furniture in claires' room (thats mrs spud senior) now, how come her room looks lovely and mine is full of all the stuff we don't know what to do with? lol.
then we dashed off to my sisters for an impromptu family get together, great laugh we had!
today, more sorting and tidying (this will go on for weeks me thinks) then my son and his family and a couple of friends are coming over later for a bbq. hmm, that means we need to move some stuff outside so we can get to the shed were the bbq is residing....ah well, it's keeping me fit! :)

Mornig Marty, sounds like a fun day then love :)

24.gif
yes, we are working hard, but we're certainly playing hard in between, had another lovely evening with my son and his girl and the kids, plus a couple of friends came over. bbq season has started, yay!
what i want to know is, how come i am still not losing weight? i'm eating green n clean, working hard, been lugging furniture around for the past 3 weeks as well as sorting out the garden (the veg are all planted) so how come today i am 2lb up? it's not fair you know!!!!

No it isn't Marty (have you been drinking or not? that is the crucial one for me) - hope you get some off this week xxxx

Morning Marty:)
Good to hear the veggies all in.

Are you tracking what you eat in detail? I noticed that following 2 weeks off the tracking on hols, i am really struggling to get back into it - but if i dont then carb creep definitely starts!
Hang in there - you are doing really well even if it's frustratingly slow. Not helped by the men making it look so easy !!!!

Xxxxx

Morning Marty, I'm with Katie, I bet it's carb creep as well love

24.gif
you are probably all right, carb creep. hmm, must have another look at things then. i feel as if i am eating what i should, but during a busy schedule time i suppose i may not be being as vigilant as i think i am. and drinking, yes i am, but again no more than usual, i think! but i must be wrong.
thanks guys, you're just the best!

can i also apologise for not keeping up with all your diaries at the mo? i'm only getting a fraction of the time i usually spend each day on keeping up with everything at the mo. the longer days mean more outside time, which is lovely, and as you know we are busy in the house just now too.

Morning Marty (and Steve and Mum)
Nice to see you, we all know just how busy you are and don't worry, if you need to know anything we will tell you :D
B xx

Morning MSM :D
No probs - enjoy the sunshine when it bothers to turn up!
Xxx

Im finding it impossible to keep up as well Marty so youre not alone. If it wasnt for fb I wouldnt know anything of what is going on.

Hope things are settling down for you now.

evening peeps!
well, we got lots of boxes opened and sorted today, it's certainly forcing us to sort out every nook and cranny fo the house, today even my feedshed got a tidy out to allow storage of some of my gardening stuff there!
been trying hard today foodwise too. been a good girl. (and no alcohol!)

Back