tazbabe's show and tell

You are both champions - and your mum too, it must have been hard for her. Proud of all you all.

Maybe the three of you should spend a week in your new caravan, get to know each other better, then when it comes to moving into your house - why, all the space! lol.

Just a thought :)

24.gif
lol the caravan! (she has one of her own that's bigger than ours, lol)

taking some time out today, off to the beach for a walk with the dogs, then doing the garden centre thing :)

Morning guys, well done on the sortout :)

Hello MSM - hope you are having a wonderful day:D
OK and which one of you is going to own up to sending bad jokes by SMS? :8855:

XX

Morning guys, LOL @ Marty, grassed Steve up have we :D

24.gif
bad jokes? really? from one of us? nah, your 'aving a larf!

well, mr spud set off last night for berkshire for the last time, last run to get the last of the stuff and close up the house. i start back at work tonight, so he's gone alone, but his sister is meeting him there to help.
poor thing, i could tell he wasn't looking forward to it this time!

never mind, next time we go down the road (m6) it will be for pleasure, with our new caravan on tow, holiday weekend in the new forrest end of may. (pajero club rally)

Hello!! I'm back! :D That's the last trip done. I am feeling a bit groggy today, not sure if it's the hangover from yesterday morning come back.... It certainly feels like it :(

7.gif
here i am again apologising for not being here.

any free time is being spent in the garden, the weather has been so great, loving it!
last nightshift tonight, 1 day off then back on days, so another busy week, but off next weekend, yay!

Hello Both (boo to delayed/repeated hangovers Steve) (yay to spending time in the garden Marty - have been in the yard all afternoon soaking up the sun) xxx

Don't apologise Marty, after all the rushing about and disruption of the past few weeks you need a bit of normal stuff :)

How's Steve's Mum settling in?

Morning Guys, all sorted yet?

Evening all:)
Sms jokes on tap - does that mean you are home Steve?:D
Xxx

Back