tazbabe's show and tell

24.gif
last day of hols...its windy and wet outside, trying to persuade myself to sort out some filing and stuff like that.....i'll tell you later if i did it!

Hope the job is going well? :)

Hello everybody! The job is going well, must be because they asked me if I want to do overtime this weekend..... :)

That's great news! :)

i didn't do the tidying.....had a day off, just dossed around the house!

back to work tonight, be off in a mo :)

but.... i don't need to do so many exta shifts now, it's steves turn! :) :)

i hate work.....there was this tin of chocolates......and a wandering hand belonging to me......

i need to retire, at home i do the shopping so eat what i buy......at work nasty people provide temptations!

i put my uniform on last night after my holiday, and though ah its a bit looser....now undone it all in on night! grrrrrrrr

i didn't do the tidying.....had a day off, just dossed around the house!

back to work tonight, be off in a mo :)

but.... i don't need to do so many exta shifts now, it's steves turn! :) :)

OK, OK! I did 4 hours overtime today and doing another 5 tomorrow....

Morning both:)
Yes all chocloate should be banned - except when i want it:D
It's the clothes' fault they shrink;)
Way to go on the overtime steve:)
Xxx

hi ho guys n gals......
just dropping by to say hi.
behaved better on my next 2 nights, last one tonight, hope its not as busy as last night was!!!!

have you all had a fun weekend?

Morning both :)

24.gif
bonnie scotland has rain again....grr! however, got one dry day yesterday, and it happenend to be my day off this week, so got out and did some damage limitation in the chicken/goose.duck area, oh my it is a muddy mess! made a walkway through with pallets so i can feed etc them without almost going on my bahookie everytime! also put down some rubber sheeting so their alctual run is drier.

work for 3 now, then off the weekend, ordering in the sunshine.......

ps, what is football? lol!

Evening Marty:)
Does sound a bit damp! Fingers crossed you get some respite for your weekend off:D
Xx

Morning!:) hope it dries out soon!

24.gif
a whole night with no rain battering on the window, gracious! the moon was high, that lovely eerie kind of night, love it!

can i say good morning to everyone from here? i am really struggling to read all your diaries, and i apologize for not keeping up properly, can i wish you all well or commiserate with you as is appropriate? is that lazy? its not a lack of caring, just a lack of time!

Back