tazbabe's show and tell

Morning Marty! :)

Oh god Marty, I know just how you feel about the time thing, feel like i am neglecting folks but it is impossible to keep up some days!!!!! Don't worry your head, everybody totally understands xxx

Morning both... :)

Hope you both have a great weekend! :)

evening!!

has anyone else lost erm, size, weight, off their feet? i put on a pair of boots that i've not worn since last winter, and i had to put thicker socks on with them! lol. and its coming off my back too, been shopping, now buying size 14 tops, but the scales say i am just the same, strange things bodies!!!

best go and make some food, if steve eats any more peanuts he'll turn into a monkey!

Well done!!! That's such great news :)

24.gif
it would be a very peacefull sunday morning here if i hadn't decided to get a puppy.......

Puppy! !! Pictures please! And what type/colour/age? How lovely!:)

24.gif
you have a puppy too bren? or you mean your dogbert? in anycase, i always fine the dogs are quiet the day after a big walk!
suzie, pup is now 4 months, she is a border terrier with a hint of bedlington in the genes, she is still a bit crazy, but a real sweetie really. being very slow in the 'don't wee in the house' game, but doing well overall. good reminder, its time i took some more pics of her, will do so!

now, fat bums......as well as my shoes being looser, i put a nightdress on last night (don't wear one that often) and it actually slides down over my bum now, instead of sticking on the shelf i've been sporting!

but the scales stubbornly stay the same....

Well done on the shrinkage! :)

LOL Marty, I bet Steve is upset though :)

Back