tazbabe's show and tell

Hi Marty, glad the pump is off and fingers crossed you don't need a graft, and well done for not putting weight on - not sure I could have done the same in your position xxx

Oh sweetie let's hope it heals up nice and quick on its own!

You have been so sanguine and patient with it all - make sure you keep resting it properly though :) xxx

Hi Marty, hope it continues to heal up:D xx

glad the pump is off and its on the mend, dont overdo things getting up and about you dont want to rush into it and set yourself back. fingers x u dont need the graft, hope ur feeling less boring xx

hello!
just reporting in, nothing to say...... lol!!

the walking is lovely, been out a couple of times, not very far, just enough to make me feel better, the nice weather is helping too, but is also making me want to do stuff in the garden.....too soon....not be long....keep telling myself this often enough i will believe it :)

just started to let the chicks out of the run to learn to roam with the rest, been watching them finding out about life, fascinating!

Evening sweetie - so glad you're getting a bit mobile xxx

Pics of the chicks please - I grew up on a farm and never forget the first time I rubbed a little chick against my face. Soft as velvet :)

Evening glad to see you are on the mend, it is so frustrating to have to sit down when you want to be up and about doing things....

Afternoon Marty, oooooo yes please, chicky photos would be ace :) glad you are getting about a bit, just don't overdo it xx

Hi Marty, good to hear you can move and hope healing continues well xxx

So very glad she's on the mend, Steve - I guess i didn't realise just how serious the kick was until I saw the recent FB picture - big hugs Marty xxxxx

morning everyone!

thank you so much for your continued interest!
i am ashamed that it is so long since i have been on here, but i feel so boring at the mo, not doing much as still living the OAP life, resting in the afternoons and looking forward to all my hospital and clinic appointments......lol!

good news is i saw the consultant on monday and he is confident that the wound will heal without a skin graft, so thats a relief, didnt fancy it much! this will take another 4 to 6 weeks likely, and i cant go back to work until it is completely healed, to much risk of getting bugs in it on the wards.
oh, and i am walking without crutches now, and even had proper shoes on the other day!

been reading your diaries to catch up with you all, great that so many familiar friends are faithfully here.

missing steve, he's been working away for a wee while, not be back till monday.

finally been 'allowed' (by claire and my daughter) to go into the field and see to cloudy, he has his winter jacket on now, and i think he realises i still love him,silly boy!

Morning glad to hear you are on the mend....great news about the graft.

Such great news about not having to have a graft, Marty, you must be mightily relieved!

Poor Cloudy, do you think he knew what he'd done?

Awwwww bless him, I'm sure he didn't mean it but it has been a real episode for you Marty, so glad it looks like you don't have to have the graft and are properly on the mend now xxxx

Back