TBSx LL Journey...

Hey yea update us on the dance class x

Why hello LadyT hehe I want to change my name now how did you do it? I shall be princess something or other hehe or LadyM ..will have to have a think actually but im bored of my Middle name lol. Your really getting into your excercise...Ive done naff all so far but want to do more. Im starting swimming once a week and wouldnt mind doing yoga on another day of the week to get me started. Then once im eating again properly im going to do spinning once a week which is a great workout but i think i would keel over on so few calories haha. Good luck with the bodyjam class :D xx

Why hello LadyT hehe I want to change my name now how did you do it? I shall be princess something or other hehe or LadyM ..will have to have a think actually but im bored of my Middle name lol. Your really getting into your excercise...Ive done naff all so far but want to do more. Im starting swimming once a week and wouldnt mind doing yoga on another day of the week to get me started. Then once im eating again properly im going to do spinning once a week which is a great workout but i think i would keel over on so few calories haha. Good luck with the bodyjam class :D xx

Hey hun, here you go the link to change your name http://www.minimins.com/forum-technical-support/54577-can-i-change-my-username.html princess something would suit you missy! :) I'm too old to be a princess.

I am fed up with 3lb a week and figured exercise might help, if not it might improve any excess skin I end up with. ;)

I have only done spinning once, OMG hard work or what!! xx

Day 55

Well hello lovelies, back at work today after a couple of days off the end of last week! Usual busy Monday! Worked from home which is fine bcuase I dont have any foody thoughts there, but at work the smells from the canteen can be very tempting!

Had the usual shakes today, strawberry, vanilla and banana and one left for this evening. Nom nom!

Right, so off to bodyjam I went tonight! I loved it! It was better than zumba, slower dance moves so it was easier to follow but boy did I sweat. I always thought I could throw some decent shapes around the dancefloor, but if tonight was anything to go by, I should step away from the dancefloor lol It was brilliant, I think I might pay for it tomorrow though! Cant wait to go again, might give Zumba a miss though its not for me!

I have ordered a pencil dress off the internet, cant wait for it to come. Its a size 12 so wont fit me yet but its my lose weight incentive dress.

I am off into the office tomorrow, thats another 240 miles in the car, but I have an important meeting not sure I will get my water in though I do struggle when I'm driving. Need to get back for my WI tomorrow night so hope theres no traffic coming back!

Hope you are all doing well xx

sounds like u had fun then!!!! goodluck with wi tomorrow!!!

It was wicked! Thanks hun will udate once I'm back from the class. I do enjoy tuesday nights having a laugh and a catch up with the girls. xx

Hey Hun... :)

I'm interested in your previous comments on Zumba... I'm trying my first class this week, albeit with slight trepidation! I am worried about my lack of fitness, and that I will want to collapse after about 3 mins! Lol...

How come it wasn't for you? You said it was very fast? Hmm... I have seen vids on YouTube and stuff, and was hoping I could just put in as much effort as I felt able to, to start with... is that not very realistic? I am not a great dancer, and have a memory like a sieve, so am not really expecting to pick up the moves especially quickly... but am at least hoping I can follow it a bit...

Oh god, I'm gonna look like a complete numpty!! I know it!! ;)

xx

Hey Hun... :)

I'm interested in your previous comments on Zumba... I'm trying my first class this week, albeit with slight trepidation! I am worried about my lack of fitness, and that I will want to collapse after about 3 mins! Lol...

How come it wasn't for you? You said it was very fast? Hmm... I have seen vids on YouTube and stuff, and was hoping I could just put in as much effort as I felt able to, to start with... is that not very realistic? I am not a great dancer, and have a memory like a sieve, so am not really expecting to pick up the moves especially quickly... but am at least hoping I can follow it a bit...

Oh god, I'm gonna look like a complete numpty!! I know it!! ;)

xx

Hi lovely, Zumba was really really fast, imagine Salsa but twice as fast thats the only way I can describe it. There was no explaining the steps, it was a case of just trying your best to keep up. It could be that particular instructors way and your class may be different. I didnt sweat at all, now for me thats a test of how I much I have worked, so I think you can put in as much as you want to Pinks. I spent most of my time scratching my head and wondering where my sexy daughter learned to shake her booty the way she was lol.

Good luck and let me know how you get on.

BodyJam was similar but more street dance moves and slower, but still quite fast, I sweat quite alot and I know I am going to ache tomorrow. Thats how I wanted to feel after Zumba but didnt :( I will definately be going to Bodyjam again!

xx

Hey Chicky
Been waiting all night to hear about the Jammin. Sounds like FUN. Gonna google and see if there is anything up here for moi!
Zumba is okay - I am not a fan of salsa (just the dipping kind). I struggled with the moves and basically did my own thing at the back of the class. If you ever watched Friends...the one where the girls did tap dancing?? Well, I was Pheobe...just doing exotic moves all over the place. I have gone a few times to "grasp" what they are doing but am a klutz. :( Also, so afraid of lack of energy being on this plan; may putter out after a few minutes.
I too didn't break a sweat after zumba...i did break wind several times...does that count?

Good luck with the WI tomorrow!! Can't wait to read how you did.

Weebles -
smiley-laughing001.gif

You are so funny, thanks for making me smile, when I really dont want to!! xx

Day 56

I am posting here earlier thn ususal today because of how I am feeling!

I wont go into all the details but basically I work for a very close friend within a huge business. I have only been in the role in this part of the business for about 4 months, but did it elsewhere for approx 3 years. Last night I had a call from her which resulted in me finding a few things out purely by me asking her a question on the back of a random statement she made to me. It left me feeling really upset and basically told her I needed some emergency leave, so I am off until next week now. I have lots of holiday to take anyway at the moment.
I cant figure out if I am unhappy about the things going on or if its because I feel betrayed by her as a friend. I amso sick of being everything to everyone and getting absolutely nothing in return. Ireally feel at rock bottom today, I am sure it will pass as I am not normally this negative, my glass is definately half full constantly. Its just unfortunate that today I want it to be half full of vodka!!

The thing that is really playing on my mind is that I cant even move elsewhere as I only opted to stay permanently in the role a couple of weeks ago!!

Anyway sorry for being such a miserable cow today, just hope I can shake it off before the emotional eating kicks in! xx

Baaaaaabes!! I've only just seen this!! :(

I hope you are feeling a bit better than this morning, poor hun... xx

We are all here for you, and sympathise with anything which has made you feel so down today! You're always such a treat on here, none of us would ever want to see someone upset you... on purpose on not... x

I'm sure you haven't drifted off plan today, you're way to determined for that... I still wish I'd been here to send you big virtual hugs earlier though... but better late than never I guess... <<<< HUGGGSSS!!>>>>

We're both very much glass-half-full people... that's one of the reasons I feel like I know you so well... we are similar and I am also very effected by people who treat me badly... so, really feel for you!

But, keep smiling gorgeous gal... It's hard when you feel someone very close to you has let you down, but I'm sure you and she will sort it out and become even stronger friends because of it...

Hang in there...

Lots of love... Pinks xxx

Sending you lots of hugs Hun!
Please try not to take it personally because it can only make things worse. I know its easier said than done but you are a strong self confident woman. You'll be fine! I know you won't let it get you down. And you know what. It's ok to feel down sometimes. You're only human!
I just realised you and I have so much in common. We are sooo similar in so many ways so I totally know how you're feeling. Hence why I know you'll be fine! You're a solider! ;)
And please don't think that everyone isn't appreciating you.
We are! We all get so much from your kindness and support. It's invaluable.
I want to thank you for that!
You're amazing!

Sent from my iPhone 4 using MiniMins

Oh dear....just read the above :( It is good to get things off your chest on here; Not here to judge but just listen.
From what I have read about you on here, you seem like a fantastic person and many laughs. You are stunningly beautiful inside and out.
Try not to take what info you found out too personally. Business and friendship combined have their trial times (I use to work at my ex's business and were MY eyes opened...hated him with a passion at work). I think most of us on here know exactly where you are coming from and can empathize. Stay strong kiddo - you will figure out the right balance.

Good luck tonight!

Baaaaaabes!! I've only just seen this!! :(

I hope you are feeling a bit better than this morning, poor hun... xx

We are all here for you, and sympathise with anything which has made you feel so down today! You're always such a treat on here, none of us would ever want to see someone upset you... on purpose on not... x

I'm sure you haven't drifted off plan today, you're way to determined for that... I still wish I'd been here to send you big virtual hugs earlier though... but better late than never I guess... <<<< HUGGGSSS!!>>>>

We're both very much glass-half-full people... that's one of the reasons I feel like I know you so well... we are similar and I am also very effected by people who treat me badly... so, really feel for you!

But, keep smiling gorgeous gal... It's hard when you feel someone very close to you has let you down, but I'm sure you and she will sort it out and become even stronger friends because of it...

Hang in there...

Lots of love... Pinks xxx

Hey Pinks, no need to apologise for not seeing this its fine.

I feel so much better now, its still niggling but do you know what, what doesnt kill me will make me so much stronger and a force not to be reckoned with, so bring it on baby!!:)

You are such an amazing cyberfriend lol thank you hun just know if ever you need some support I will always be there for you! :D

Luv and hugs right back at ya!xxx

Sending you lots of hugs Hun!
Please try not to take it personally because it can only make things worse. I know its easier said than done but you are a strong self confident woman. You'll be fine! I know you won't let it get you down. And you know what. It's ok to feel down sometimes. You're only human!
I just realised you and I have so much in common. We are sooo similar in so many ways so I totally know how you're feeling. Hence why I know you'll be fine! You're a solider! ;)
And please don't think that everyone isn't appreciating you.
We are! We all get so much from your kindness and support. It's invaluable.
I want to thank you for that!
You're amazing!

Sent from my iPhone 4 using MiniMins

Mags, what can I say, thank you so much for your kind words. It means such alot, I know you have had a tough few days making some difficult decisions and yet here you are making me feel better.

I think you are amazing so for you to say that to me means alot :)

Hope to still see you around here, wouldnt be the same without you.

Luv and hugs hunny and thanks for all your support since I started posting xxxx

Oh dear....just read the above :( It is good to get things off your chest on here; Not here to judge but just listen.
From what I have read about you on here, you seem like a fantastic person and many laughs. You are stunningly beautiful inside and out.
Try not to take what info you found out too personally. Business and friendship combined have their trial times (I use to work at my ex's business and were MY eyes opened...hated him with a passion at work). I think most of us on here know exactly where you are coming from and can empathize. Stay strong kiddo - you will figure out the right balance.

Good luck tonight!

Thanks hunny for the kind and supportive words. I am feeling better now just trying not to think about things. :)

From what I have read about you on here, you seem like a fantastic person and many laughs. You are stunningly beautiful inside and out. - WOW thank you so much :D

Luv and hugs for the support tonight it really is appreciated.I am lucky to have found this site and made some brilliant cyber friends xxxx

Hi all, I just want to say I feel truly blessed to have made some brilliant friends on here that have offered me such amazing support today. You all make this journey so much easier for me, thank you.

WI tonight, lost yes, you guessed it another 3lb! xxx

Well done on the 3lb!
And yes I'm still here... lol
Can't seem to make up my mind me lol

Back