TBSx LL Journey...

arrr TBSX glad ur feeling good about urself! its such a nice feeling. ur doin a great job! x

Thanks lovely, I am feeling good and strong about things.

Wish my diary was funny like yours lol :D xxx

Ooohh I love pampering sessions!!
Enjoy YOUR time girl! You deserve it!

Sent from my iPhone 4 using MiniMins

my diary may be funny but at my expense lol!! x

Sorry for the delay

Well done on the loss this week! Envious of the pampering session you had AND being an hourglass figure :(
I am the shape of a lollipop...sad but true

How was the laser hair removal? I am thinking of getting this done myself but nervous.

Sorry for the delay

Well done on the loss this week! Envious of the pampering session you had AND being an hourglass figure :(
I am the shape of a lollipop...sad but true

How was the laser hair removal? I am thinking of getting this done myself but nervous.

Hey Weebles I hope you ate still going strong.

I do like a good pampering it always makes me feelso much better.

I love the fact I am hourglass shape I always wanted to have a jessica rabbit figure, is that weird or what lol!?! Maybe the lollipop will disappear with the weight hunny xx

The laser session was good, not painful as they put a cold gel on first. I should only need 6-8 sessions which is good news. If the hairs really bother you it is worth it. The girl was telling me about people getting it on their bikini line, I am quite tempted but think that might end up costing a fortune. xx

Day 52

Had a fabulous day today, me and my friend who I havent seen for a month went shopping. She called me skinny when she saw me, she always has been a bit of a joker! lol

I bought some lovely riding boots and some jodhpurs, I didnt try them on and wish I had because I definately could have gone a size smaller, only because some makes can be quite stretchy. I cannot wait to go riding tomorrow. I think its been about 3 years since I last rode, I cant believe its been that long especially as I have 3 of my own.

So it got to lunchtime and my friend who really enjoys her food said right timeto eat, so we wentto food central which has all sorts of foods from around the world. I happily sat there and had my bar and a bottle of water. I dont think she believed it, but to be fair she did ask if it was ok for her to eat in front of me and she wouldnt if it was an issue. I felt quite proud of the fact I not only went into such a place but also resisted the temptation. The smells were something else, I think I have a very sensitve nose now.

Tonight was ZUMBA omg, my daughter has some wicked moves with her skinny size 8 body lol, I was jumping around like a woman possessed lol, we had a giggle, not sure she was that impressed I dragged her along though ha ha!

Overall a great day but water intake has been so low, only managed 2 litres so far, not good!

Hope you have all had a good day xx

Day 53

Another great day, weather has been amazing today. I havent even thought about food at all again today, the only thing is I find myself not drinking so much water if I am busy. Managed about 3 litres so far.

I went to ride today, only to find Charlie was lame gutted was an understatement. I hate it when the ponies are not well its so horrible for them, he had a lovely groom instead.

Got a terrible headache I am wondering if it connected to not sipping the water often over the past few days. Irratating!

I think I am starting to get bored with LL now, but I am determined not to give up on it. I am no where near where I should be from a wright point of view. I need to try to keep myself motivated but it is so difficult.

I have signed myself and 9 others up to race for life today, OMG I cant believe it for so many years I said I would do it but never, well no getting out of it this time. Wish me luck I am sooo going to need it, still July is a long way off and I will be so much slimmer, bring it on baby!

I changed my profile name today, I love TBSX tough but s*xy as it so me, but fancied something else as I dont want to be the person I always was as much as I liked most of what I was the tough thing is something I want to lose now. That was the me that had a barrier up constantly so I couldnt be hurt by people or comments, well now things wil be different! LadyT it is!!

I am looking forward to a nice quiet night in with a vanilla coffee, no such luck of s*x, drugs and rock and roll for me lol

Hope you are all having a great weekend xx

Like the name change and the reason behind the change! Very best of luck in the race for life - you CAN do this!

I can understand the possibles of getting bored on this program but you are doing so well! Besides I feel I am in competiton with you since we re close in start weight, height and goal weight. End of June is when i too hopefully want to be able to taste food again.
Believe it or not...I watch your stats very carefully! So watch it missy! :) hahaha I am hot on your heels.

The laser I will look into so thanks for the tip. Not brave enough for the bikini line/ laser and you are right..would probably cost a fortune! I am off 2 days next week so will further investigate this. Lord knows I have spent a fortune thus far on waxing, electrolosys etc..

have a good night!

Hiya chick, race for life scares me I really want to run it and not walk that would be such an achievement. Hard to believe I used to run for the county as a child, many many moons ago lol

I too noticed the closeness in the stats and almost made a remark about it earlier on your thread, how spooky is that lol. We will both get to goal and it will soon come round, I am sure. So bring it on missy ha ha!

I contemplated electrolysis but it seemed like a painful option, so I opted for the laser. I am so paranoid about the hair growth, but spoke to friend about it and she said she hadnt even noticed, I think its becuase I wear alot of make up to cover it up. I am so impatient though and want to see results quickly. Let me know how you get on looking into and whether you decide to give it a go. xx

well LadyT!!! hey girl! glad the last couple of days ave gone well.... didnt really come on here much yesterday as had a terrible headache that wouldnt budge even with paracetamol. I dodnt know we could edit out names on here! im thinkin i may change mine now hehe. hugs to you babes xxx

OMG, how spooky! I too use to run, but not for country. Started running when my last son turned 4 and my life took a turn (divorce, death(s) etc.) I needed a release of sorts so took up jogging. My weight fell off and I was quite the thing in spandex! Kept it up for a few years and loved it. Would really like to get back into doing this again at some point - really enjoyed getting the "runners high". Like you...that was MANY moons ago. Now I would need a good pair of support hose along with that spandex.

You are ON missy! hehehe I drop the scales before you in challenge.
I know..should be a glove to drop but this is the best I can do. Personally, I doubt I will make the 140 (10stone) by June and may rethink my goal to possible 150....jury is still out on this. The thinnest I had been and maintained was 8st 2lbs but that was when i was jogging and all that crap was happening in my life. I really do not want to get that thin again - very unhealthy.

Ahhhh...electrolysis...I would go to the local college and get it done for peanuts. Had one bad episode where the gal went over the same area too many times in one sitting and burned me. Have a wee scar now but nothing major. Hair growth has reduced some but I just find it hard to lay there for 30 minutes every couple of weeks!
I am off work this wednesday and thursday so will check out the skin shop for laser removal. Will defo let you know.

Enjoy your day!

well LadyT!!! hey girl! glad the last couple of days ave gone well.... didnt really come on here much yesterday as had a terrible headache that wouldnt budge even with paracetamol. I dodnt know we could edit out names on here! im thinkin i may change mine now hehe. hugs to you babes xxx

Thought you were a bit quiet my lovely, I hope you wake up today all refreshed and the headache banished!!

Oooo what would you change your name to, I opted for LadyT because a couple of my mates call me it and it seems to have stuck. lol I'm still tough but sexy though too ha ha! :D

((big hugs, although not to big dont want to make that headache come back lol)) xx

OMG, how spooky! I too use to run, but not for country. Started running when my last son turned 4 and my life took a turn (divorce, death(s) etc.) I needed a release of sorts so took up jogging. My weight fell off and I was quite the thing in spandex! Kept it up for a few years and loved it. Would really like to get back into doing this again at some point - really enjoyed getting the "runners high". Like you...that was MANY moons ago. Now I would need a good pair of support hose along with that spandex.

You are ON missy! hehehe I drop the scales before you in challenge.
I know..should be a glove to drop but this is the best I can do. Personally, I doubt I will make the 140 (10stone) by June and may rethink my goal to possible 150....jury is still out on this. The thinnest I had been and maintained was 8st 2lbs but that was when i was jogging and all that crap was happening in my life. I really do not want to get that thin again - very unhealthy.

Ahhhh...electrolysis...I would go to the local college and get it done for peanuts. Had one bad episode where the gal went over the same area too many times in one sitting and burned me. Have a wee scar now but nothing major. Hair growth has reduced some but I just find it hard to lay there for 30 minutes every couple of weeks!
I am off work this wednesday and thursday so will check out the skin shop for laser removal. Will defo let you know.

Enjoy your day!

We are more alike than we think lol. Running was great it got me the attention I craved as a child, god just realised I am still that child inside as I still crave attention now. I loved running though it gave me the release and freedom I needed. I found that buzz again as an adult when I started riding again, having a blast would blow all the cobwebs away!

You do make me giggle with your scales gauntlet lol :D I too have been worried about hitting my target date and also if 10stone was a step to far for me. I woke this morning to thinking maybe 150 was the mark to aim for and then do RTM, after all I might actually lose a little on that aswell. How scary we both have similar thinking on the goal weight. I cant remember being 10stone last, maybe when my son was a very little and he's 23 now. I always remember sticking around the 10 stone 4 mark and struggling to get below that which makes me wonder if thats my comfort weight. I just dont want to feel like a failure and so I'm trying to tell myself that I must assess along the way. I am also worried that 3lb a week will not get me to where I need to be by the end of June...doh! Why so many chuffin obstacles :confused: What day is your WI, mines on a Tuesday, this week has flown by think its becuase I have been busy.

OMG thats a cracking idea I might get a cheap laser treatment at the local beauty college, doh why didnt i think of that! Thats awful where was the tutor when the girl was causing scuh damage to your skin, thats enough to put you off for sure. Laser isnt painful at all the light makes me jump though :) My session only lasted about 15mins which is long enough I think, now if it was a massage then it would be a different matter ha ;)

Have a great day my lovely xx

Okay..2 of us thinking the same AND walking the earth? Look out world!!

The tutor at the college did come over at one point and told me that perhaps I should use some bio oil on the area? Okay, so this was my upper lip and I started to panic. When I went home last year for a visit, my beautician saw the damage and was shocked. I do get glycolic peels done by her only - and this does remove layers of skin. Hopes are that is will fade in time along with a once a year glycolic peel.
Yes, do go to the college and see what they offer. They even do massages and reflexology (love my feet being rubbed). I have gone a couple of times for a day of pampering at a fraction of the cost.

When I talk to others about the HIGH I got when jogging, they look at me as if i have a third nipple coming out of my forehead. They don't get it. I really want that natural high back. Like you...it was freedom when I was running. I use to horseback ride as well - too heavy now to do that PLUS I no longer have a horse :( Kinda makes it difficult to say the least. Sense of oneness with the bud when riding - taking in the beauty of the land...then....HI HO Silver! A nice gallop.Miss those times. Not the same on a merry go round ;)

Well, let's not get discourage yet about June....will assess again begining of May to see where we are. Remeber the weather is improving so this means walking time CAN happen. The eye candies should be out soon in their shorts and 6 packs. Surely drooling rids some calories?
here is hoping anyways.

Well, back to work (housework). Avoided it thus far with a walk along the beach this morning...time to face reality ....YUK.

Oh..my WI day is saturday mornings. Good luck on yours tuesday!

Okay..2 of us thinking the same AND walking the earth? Look out world!!

The tutor at the college did come over at one point and told me that perhaps I should use some bio oil on the area? Okay, so this was my upper lip and I started to panic. When I went home last year for a visit, my beautician saw the damage and was shocked. I do get glycolic peels done by her only - and this does remove layers of skin. Hopes are that is will fade in time along with a once a year glycolic peel.
Yes, do go to the college and see what they offer. They even do massages and reflexology (love my feet being rubbed). I have gone a couple of times for a day of pampering at a fraction of the cost.

When I talk to others about the HIGH I got when jogging, they look at me as if i have a third nipple coming out of my forehead. They don't get it. I really want that natural high back. Like you...it was freedom when I was running. I use to horseback ride as well - too heavy now to do that PLUS I no longer have a horse :( Kinda makes it difficult to say the least. Sense of oneness with the bud when riding - taking in the beauty of the land...then....HI HO Silver! A nice gallop.Miss those times. Not the same on a merry go round ;)

Well, let's not get discourage yet about June....will assess again begining of May to see where we are. Remeber the weather is improving so this means walking time CAN happen. The eye candies should be out soon in their shorts and 6 packs. Surely drooling rids some calories?
here is hoping anyways.

Well, back to work (housework). Avoided it thus far with a walk along the beach this morning...time to face reality ....YUK.

Oh..my WI day is saturday mornings. Good luck on yours tuesday!

Ask anyone who knows me and they will tell you one of me is more than enough lol :D so 2 of us being the same would be most people worst nightmare lol

Check you out with your posh facial peels, you sound high maintenence, oh n sorry thats me lol

Lol at the merry go round comment!

Mmmmm hot guys, if lookibng at them helped with losing calories, boy there would be nothing of me for sure ha ha;)

Catch up soon xx

Day 54

Up early again this morning, started the day with a lovely Strawberry shake.

No foody thoughts until I smelt my son and his girlfriend cooking some lovely food, rice and vegetables stirfry. Why do I feel the need to go into the kitchen when they are cooking, argh! I pacified myself with a nice banana shake.

Went to the hiardressers this morning, which is always a nice experience, I do like spoiling myself. If I dont no-one else will thats for sure.

Had to go an sort one of the horses out we have moved him to a different yard today, thankfully he walked into the field had a sniff at the other 2 horses and then started grazing. He knows the other horses in the paddock because they all used to be in the same field previoulsy at the yard where my other 2 horses are still. Apparently he was the boss even though he was the smallest in the field lol naughty pony! So I stood around in a field for about an hour. This past few days I can honestly say I have done more exercise than the whole of this year, hope it reflects on the scales.

Just chilling now, Sundays are boring though in general.

I am off to bodyjam tomorrow night with my daughter and my sons girlfriend, somehow think it will be a lot tougher than Zumba.

Have a great day my lovelies....xx

Bodyjam? Do tell what this is. I have done Zumba a few times but not since being on LLT - afraid I will run out of energy (poor excuse I know).
Today must be the day of smells! O/H did cajun chicken along with a stirfry - my moo was watering! Just keep in mind, we WILL have these in a few weeks; just not now.

Yes my dear, I do the ODD pampering. Adore glycolic peels!! Only takes a few minutes and the after effect is wonderful! Nice glowing face and those fine lines are gone. Now you got me thinking about checking and getting one done here. Will be a few more months before I can get back for my yearly visit.

You have 3 horses? Nice. I just had one but boarded him with others - he was so beautiful and SUCH an attitude. Eventually he got too old and developed health issues :(
Okay, positive talk now.
Good luck on the WI, I am sure the exercise will pay off. If not...lets find a 2 for one Liposuction deal.

Bodyjam? Do tell what this is. I have done Zumba a few times but not since being on LLT - afraid I will run out of energy (poor excuse I know).
Today must be the day of smells! O/H did cajun chicken along with a stirfry - my moo was watering! Just keep in mind, we WILL have these in a few weeks; just not now.

Yes my dear, I do the ODD pampering. Adore glycolic peels!! Only takes a few minutes and the after effect is wonderful! Nice glowing face and those fine lines are gone. Now you got me thinking about checking and getting one done here. Will be a few more months before I can get back for my yearly visit.

You have 3 horses? Nice. I just had one but boarded him with others - he was so beautiful and SUCH an attitude. Eventually he got too old and developed health issues :(
Okay, positive talk now.
Good luck on the WI, I am sure the exercise will pay off. If not...lets find a 2 for one Liposuction deal.

Bodyjam is a mixture of dance and aerobics but I think its slower than Zumba. I will update fully on what it is tomorrow after my class, get me being all energetic lol I really feel like I have a new lease of life and I am no where near target yet, not even half way in fact. (boo thats not good)

My mouths watering just reading about your food smells!! :sigh:

Yes ended up with 3 because my daughter asked santa for one when she was 10 lol, then he turned out to be to much for her to handle, he was a touch to big really. So we bought her another to get some confidence back and finally I loaned one which my ex bought me for christmas one year. They are lovely and I do love being around them. The confidence giver Barron int ridden anymore due to dodgy legs, years of being a showjumper!

Thanks hoping for at least another ever faithful 3lb off lol. Need to find a rich man to pay for the 2 for 1 deal too lol unless you have one that can sort us out lmao :D You do make me giggle with your comments xx

Back