TBSx LL Journey...

Wow!!

Just read through your diary, brilliant. You have done so well.

So sorry about the horse.

I hope I do half as well as you and manage to stick to it that long.

Speak soon x x

Wow!!

Just read through your diary, brilliant. You have done so well.

So sorry about the horse.

I hope I do half as well as you and manage to stick to it that long.

Speak soon x x

Aw thanks hun.

I have only really had one bad wobble during my time on the plan, but totally stuck to it 100%

Good luck on your journey xx

Jeepers creepers...what a week for you!
It WILL get better, positive thoughts...k?

Like the comment you made to your daughter: this made me smile too.

You are one special person.

Jeepers creepers...what a week for you!
It WILL get better, positive thoughts...k?

Like the comment you made to your daughter: this made me smile too.

You are one special person.

Thanks chick, things can and will get better I am sure of that!

The comment could have gone one of two ways but I just wanted to see my baby smile :( and I did, she really is a special child, well adult now as is my son to be fair, love them both so much and would do anything to tke pain away from them if I could, but its just not always possible in life xx

Today has been a very challenging day! We went to collect Barron's ashes, we had a few tears but talked about him and laughed a little too.

Spent some time with the horses this morning, Dani schooled Connie, I got on for a ride, OMG it was scary. lol I havent ridden for years, but miss it desperately since looking after Charlie. Dani is a great rider & jumper I love watching her.

Ironically the day we go to pick up Barron I get offered a horse on loan. He seems lovely so I am going to ride him to see how we get on, he is huge though which is very scary lol

No food issues but wish I could drink more water just dont seem to be able to get through it nowadays, its more of a challenge than food!

Hope you are all having a good week so far and your WI's are going in the right direction. xx

Your doing so well LadyT,by staying strong and focused,good on you hun!
Sexy xx

Your doing so well LadyT,by staying strong and focused,good on you hun!
Sexy xx

Thanks Sexy, wow looking good in your profile pic hun and double wow just realised you ahev lost just under half your body weight in percentage - you are amazing and a real inspiration :D xx

O thank you hunny,your kind words have brought tears to my eyes,there seems to be so much emotion going on at the moment on the forum, it's truly fantastic the support on here!
Sexy xx

your a very strong and brave woman my darling.... im glad ur may get ur horse on loan xx

sexychick said:
O thank you hunny,your kind words have brought tears to my eyes,there seems to be so much emotion going on at the moment on the forum, it's truly fantastic the support on here!
Sexy xx

Sexy, you are so right a lot of emotion for quite a few of us, but at least we have the support of each other on here to get us through things! This forum is a great place to release as someone always has valuable advice or kind words to help guide us through whether it be LL related or life in general. ?

Have a great weekend xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Gembritney said:
your a very strong and brave woman my darling.... im glad ur may get ur horse on loan xx

Hey gorgeous, thanks! I just hope he is well behaved I'm 41 soon and too old to fall off now lol and less round so not much fat to cushion the blow lol ?

Hope you have a fab weekend my lovely xx

Hope you're doing okay, sorry about the horse :(.

ooo p.s...

You're over halfway on your weightloss ;D woooo! xx

Hi gorgeous.
How's things??
Sorry to hear about the horse. Losing an animal is heartbreaking. I lost my beloved dog of 21 years a couple of years ago and till this day I think of him everyday. Whenever I go back home I visit the place he rests. He's buried at his favourite spot where he used to go for walks with us.
I miss him so much so I know how tough it must be for you and your daughter.
You're doing brilliantly on the LL front though.
Hope it rubs off of me ;)

Sent from my iPhone 4 using MiniMins

SunshineCass said:
Hope you're doing okay, sorry about the horse :(.

ooo p.s...

You're over halfway on your weightloss ;D woooo! xx

Hi lovely, thanks I do miss him, that will seem silly to some people!

I know I can hardly believe being over half way ?

Good to see you online again xx

MagdaX said:
Hi gorgeous.
How's things??
Sorry to hear about the horse. Losing an animal is heartbreaking. I lost my beloved dog of 21 years a couple of years ago and till this day I think of him everyday. Whenever I go back home I visit the place he rests. He's buried at his favourite spot where he used to go for walks with us.
I miss him so much so I know how tough it must be for you and your daughter.
You're doing brilliantly on the LL front though.
Hope it rubs off of me ;)

Sent from my iPhone 4 using MiniMins

Aw Mags, just had tears reading your post, thank you so much. Everyone has been so kind on here and really supportive.

It's lovely you go visit your dog when you go home, most people would not bother after a short while!

As for the plan it's going well but I do find myself wishing the weeks away and getting quite bored. ? i feel I just want something different but don't like anything other than the shakes and dome if the bars. Hey ho i will soon be at goal hopefully, as will you my lovely!

Hope your meeting with your LLC goes well and don't stress if you have gained your visit home was important to you and your family so the diet shouldn't have clouded it, it was the right thing to come off it.

Good to have you back my lovely ? xx

Pleased to see you back on here LadyT - you were missed!!

It's easy to wish the weeks away on LL, but also important you enjoy the journey. It's not just about the destination!!! :) :) xx

Thinking of you, hoping your days are a little sunnier. x

HannahNewton said:
Pleased to see you back on here LadyT - you were missed!!

It's easy to wish the weeks away on LL, but also important you enjoy the journey. It's not just about the destination!!! :) :) xx

Thanks lovely, that's a really valid point you make and one I hadn't considered! If focus on the end goal I know I will achieve it but I must learn along the way or face the same weight issues the rest of my life!

I have enjoyed it fir the most part it's just been a difficult couple of weeks for me, work on Tuesday so that will bring back some normality and routine to help engage my brain again! I'm wondering if I am looking to be bored as I know thus is almost an excuse to cheat, really hope that's not the case of I would be so disappointed with myself!

Have a lovely day xx

Clarabow said:
Thinking of you, hoping your days are a little sunnier. x

Thanks lovely, days are getting sunnier for me!

Have a fab day yourself lovely xx

Had a lovely day today!

Sorted the horses as usual them went off to the tack shop I wanted some new jodhpurs but couldn't find any I really liked so bought a new shavings fork to muck out lol oooo so glamourous I know

Then off me and dani went to look at a new car for her! It was lovely but it's so hard not having a man around sometimes! So I asked her brother to go take a look and help her out with what she needs to do about buying it. She came back with a spring her step she put a deposit down on it, I'm glad she needs a pick me up after this past week.

So back to brung the horses in and feed them and that's for the day, just watched the usual car crash tv and now bed.

Struggling to stay motivated with the plan so tried on a size 12 playsuit I bought, got it on but couldn't reach the zip lol it looks like it will do up fine. Yay

The past two days I have had a very gurgly tummy, not sure why but it is irratable.

I am struggling with the water managed 3 litres today but wow not good.

Just hope I find the motivation to continue to aim for my goal.

Hope you all had a good day xx

Back