TBSx LL Journey...

Size freaking 12!!!!! Wooohoooo!!!!!
Feels amazing doesn't it?!
Well done you! :)
I bought the most beautiful jumpsuit yesterday in size 12. It fits but just about.
That will spur me on to lose some weight before I go away in June.
Hope you're having a great day chick xxx

Sent from my iPhone 4 using MiniMins

I know what you mean Lady T. When I first got to goal I was very tempted to buy all the styles i had missed out on over all those years. I asked my friend whether I looked like mutton dressed as lamb - she said "naaaaaaaaah"!!!!!!!!!!!!!:p

Good Luck with the WI.

What you talkin about this age and clothes thing. You where what you want, when you want. Dag nab it...you are deserving of that.

I am lookin at bikinis for crying in the corn and i WILL wear one - stretch marks and all! Don't care...not bothered...this is MY body not theirs.

Now, question for ya...why you wishing to get into Dani's clothes and talking about her being a perfect 8. Excuse me?!? Look how far you have come my lovely. You have the looks, the curves, can get into a size 12 and.........have a play suit (btw, that still makes me giggle just saying it).
Don't make me come down there and smack you young lady :) - I think you are doing so well and you are not giving yourself enough credit.

Size freaking 12!!!!! Wooohoooo!!!!!
Feels amazing doesn't it?!
Well done you! :)
I bought the most beautiful jumpsuit yesterday in size 12. It fits but just about.
That will spur me on to lose some weight before I go away in June.
Hope you're having a great day chick xxx

Sent from my iPhone 4 using MiniMins

Hi gorgeous, it certainly does make me feel good, cant wait until they feel loose because that will be a comfortable 12 in my head! I cannot actually believe it!:D

Hmm, i was considering a jumpsuit, thats a brilliant aim for you ready for your holiday. Cant wait to see the holiday pics, you look like a flippin celebrity (I'm jealous lol)

Hope you have had a good day hun xx

I know what you mean Lady T. When I first got to goal I was very tempted to buy all the styles i had missed out on over all those years. I asked my friend whether I looked like mutton dressed as lamb - she said "naaaaaaaaah"!!!!!!!!!!!!!:p

LOl you make me giggle SB, you are too glam to be mutton dressed as lamb :) Aw thats a good friend you have xx

Good Luck with the WI.

What you talkin about this age and clothes thing. You where what you want, when you want. Dag nab it...you are deserving of that.

I am lookin at bikinis for crying in the corn and i WILL wear one - stretch marks and all! Don't care...not bothered...this is MY body not theirs.

Now, question for ya...why you wishing to get into Dani's clothes and talking about her being a perfect 8. Excuse me?!? Look how far you have come my lovely. You have the looks, the curves, can get into a size 12 and.........have a play suit (btw, that still makes me giggle just saying it).
Don't make me come down there and smack you young lady :) - I think you are doing so well and you are not giving yourself enough credit.

OMG I always feel so told off by you, lol but in a lovely caring kinda way if thats possible. You always manage to slap me back to reality, thank you :D

Oh I dont want to actually wear size 8, but the styles, omg I would look ill if I was that size for sure!

You say the loveliest things to me and make me feel better (big huggs to you hunny)
xx

Well WI tonight I only went and lost 5lb, omg where did that come from I can hardly believe it!

A girl who works for the same company as me but in a different office started tonight. It was lovely to see her and have a catch up!!

Went to Tesco express to get Dani some bits and pieces I am away the next couple of days, bumped into the girl who inspired me to join LL, she lost 3 stone on it a few years back and still looks amazing now! I called her as she didnt seem to notice me, she was amazed at the weight loss, she actually said I'm sorry i didnt recognise you! OMG can you believe that! What a feeling, priceless.

The class tonight consisted of 3 of us, quite sad really, if the dynamics dont work the LLC has said we can join in with another class. I will see how it goes for now though. One girl who started a while before me is only a couple of pound lighter than me now, another wow moment for me, in fact had lots of those today! Will share some of them in a minute. To be fair she has missed some of the classes due to holiday and personal commitments, which happens. Still it made me feel good, I said to her when I started I nevr thought I would reach the weightloss she had and now look, bless her though she said she felt bad about it. Told her she shouldnt!

Right wow moments, I was thinking about all the things that I can do it started this morning because I had to have a blood test, normally they cant find a vein. Well today the vein popped up and the blood taken quickly, i think this was down to the fact my arm no longer has that much padding lol. So the things I can do more easily now, wear long boots without them being extra wide, cross my legs, paint my toe nails, dry my hair without dripping in sweat (sorry I know thats gross) these are the ones that spring to mind, there will be so many more for sure.

Oh nearly forgot tried the minestrone, I am a little undecided, but think I like it lol

Anyway hope you gorgeous gals have had a fabulous day xx

Well done on your 5lbs weight loss LadyT,you must feel well pleased with yourself! Your doing fantastic Hun!
Sexy xx

Well done 5 pound is amazing!!!!

Even closer to your target now, keep going you are such an inspiration especially in these early days.

Ive struggled big time but tomorrow is another day x x

sexychick said:
Well done on your 5lbs weight loss LadyT,you must feel well pleased with yourself! Your doing fantastic Hun!
Sexy xx

Very pleased, thank you sexy!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Size 16 Will Do said:
Well done 5 pound is amazing!!!!

Even closer to your target now, keep going you are such an inspiration especially in these early days.

Ive struggled big time but tomorrow is another day x x

Thanks hunny, trust me if I can do this anyone can, I have faith in you!

Stay positive and focus on your short term goals initially until you get into the swing of it! Keep coming on here it really helps xx

you need a big shiny star with 50 pound lost in!!!! Half a century and a bit more!!!!

Be proud and flash it about ha ha x i bloody would......

gracielou09 said:
Wow, 5lbs hunni, bloody awesome! And Size 12 ...yes lets just say that again...Size 12 and one more time ...Size 12 ...;)
So pleased for you gorgeous.:0clapper:

Have to agree with the lovely Weebles ... you wear what you want to wear, you will know what suits you. Have a bit of fun trying things on you would never normally try. Wish I lived near, we could go shopping....I LOVE SHOPPING lol

xxxx

Hi hun, feel like you haven't been around might just be on my head though so many new people on here now which is great though! Hope you are doing ok gorgeous x

I am chuffed and my goal is so close now I can almost taste it lol.

I am like a kid in a candy store shopping now lol, sorry for the food connections. Aw living close it would be ace to have a shopping buddy xx

Size 16 Will Do said:
you need a big shiny star with 50 pound lost in!!!! Half a century and a bit more!!!!

Be proud and flash it about ha ha x i bloody would......

Ha ha love it, i don't want to hit the hundred I think I would look ill half century would be nice though lol great idea! you rock hun xx

HannahNewton said:
5lbs!!! Super star!! xx

Thanx gorgeous xx

Hi hun, feel like you haven't been around might just be on my head though so many new people on here now which is great though! Hope you are doing ok gorgeous x

I am chuffed and my goal is so close now I can almost taste it lol.

I am like a kid in a candy store shopping now lol, sorry for the food connections. Aw living close it would be ace to have a shopping buddy xx

Been away in Torquay to see hubby's family. So not been on here. Your right so many more on here now ...I cant keep up lol and I never know what to write in other's diaries :)

Your doing so well hun esp with recent events. How's your daughter? Hope she's doing well.

xx

5 is my favourite number! What a superstar! Well done you! :D

Loved reading about your wow moments. It's funny how the smallest things can make us happy when they're new to us. I can't wait to have that wow moment when i'm able to wear a bikini lol (a bit ambitious i know but what the hell ;))

Again. Congrats on your amazing loss this week and I hope you will sort things our re your group.

Have a good night huni bun xxx

thats fantastic!!!!!!!!!! well done hun! x

Back