TBSx LL Journey...

Arr LadyT,you will be ok,as others have said your health comes first!
You've educated your mind now with all the counseling,think this as been a test for you for when your off the plan totally.
Your not far off your goal anyway,you can resume when that slim,slimmer body will let you.
Hope you've been ok introducing the food,bet it does not taste the same as you remember anyway as your taste bud change!
Take care hun!
Sexy xx

Thanks sexy, erm yeah it does burnt lol. No seriously though you could be right about the taste buds changing, time will tell xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Have a fabulous day miss. Thinking of you xxx

Sent from my iPhone 4 using MiniMins

Your a star thank you so much!
Sexy xx

How you doing today chica?

Just thought of something (scary isn't it?)

This blood test you got done, was it because of your Dad and what he said?
xx

Just wanna say thanks for all your comments, I am good thank you. I went for my blood test, I actually look like a junkie as I bruise quite badly so one in the left arm on Tuesday and then one in the right arm today.

Weebs, I actually wondered that myself to be honest, I guess we lol I mean I will know more on Monday/Tuesday when I get the test results back from the hopsital.

Had a very strange day today, been off work and had a couple of appointments that ran on longer than they should have which is just one of those things.

So tonight I went for a ride on Chester, he is cute bless him, huge (width wise) but cute. It was weird being bck in thesaddle nd tomorrow I am going to pay for it I know. I am having him on a 4 week trial to see how we bond. He just needs some loving bless him, gonna pamper him with a bath if its nice the weekend.

I am staying positive with your support my gorgeous gals so thank you.

FOOD TALK - nothing fancy or exciting, so hardly think any of you will have pangs of jealousy. lol

So I was supposed to have 2 packs, 1 meal and a snack. I failed miserably but I tried to claw it back tonight. I had a bar for breakfast, then cremated chicken (again) and salad with a fat free dressing and thats all I managed so far. I could also have diet drinks, had a bottle of diet coke (yuk is all I have to say on that matter) all my favourites are tasting disgusting! I can get my head round this food thing at the moment I suppose sub consiously it is my mind associating food with gaining weight and I know that doesnt have to be the case. I was talking to a close friend today who lost a lot of weight a few years back and has maintained until recently, she has gained a little now nothing to much though. She was saying the motivation to be slim keeps your mind on track when it comes to maintaining.

Just about to catch up with your diaries xxxx

Glad u having an ok day, and look at you burning the chicken two days in a row LOL.
We are all thinking of you and will be a tap on the keyboard away when u need us xxx

Thanks Gem xxx

Forgot to mention that after I had ridden I was talking to the yard owner about Chester when one of Dani's friends dad's pulled up. He was chatting away and then suddenly said bl**dy hell LadyT (lol he never called me that really) I am so sorry I didnt recognise you, where have you disappeared to, you look fantastic. YAY!!! This week has been a week of it for me. Dani even said when we were riding, you can really tell you have lost weight mum, but you still have wobbly arms lol so I was lfapping them round as it makes her cringe ha ha! Wicked mother aren't I!?! xx

can really tell you have lost weight mum, but you still have wobbly arms lol so I was lfapping them round as it makes her cringe ha ha! Wicked mother aren't I!?! xx

Hilarious!! Love it!! :):) xx

Hi Lady T
I've just had time to catch up.
What a roller-coaster you are on at the moment. Loving the stretchy 10. Congratulations.
Good luck with the health situation and blood test. I will be thinking of you hun. I see the ladies are giving great support and advice as always. xx

slendablenda said:
Hi Lady T
I've just had time to catch up.
What a roller-coaster you are on at the moment. Loving the stretchy 10. Congratulations.
Good luck with the health situation and blood test. I will be thinking of you hun. I see the ladies are giving great support and advice as always. xx

Thanks SB how are you sugar been thinking about you xxx

Thank you for asking. It's getting a bit scary now. Lots of hospital stuff, waiting for results etc. Can't wait for it to just be done.
This time next week I'll be sore, but starting my journey to recovery. x

slendablenda said:
Thank you for asking. It's getting a bit scary now. Lots of hospital stuff, waiting for results etc. Can't wait for it to just be done.
This time next week I'll be sore, but starting my journey to recovery. x

Thinking of you beautiful, stay strong and positive and you will get through it. Thinking of you xxxxxxxx

Well lovelies it's my birthday today as it is now after midnight and I am officially not fat and 41 yay!!!!

Not really sure what the day will bring other than my ex hubby visiting!

Right off to catch some zzzz's so nite all and thanks for another supportive day you are all wonderful peeps! Going to drift off to the sound of the rain on my velux window in the ensuite, love it xxxxx

Happy Birthday Lovely LadyT xxx

Aww... Yeah, happy birthday hunny pie!!! :D

Mwwaaahh!! XxX

:birthday::candle1:

Back