TBSx LL Journey...

No problem for me either with food talk,I watch every cookery program going lol,enjoy!
Plus I cook for my family every day anyway.
Sexy xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Last edited:
Ok ok ladies I get the message, you food junkies lol can't promise anything interesting but will try lol

Woke up this morning with a heavy chest, I suspect it's due to me having a full day of food yesterday or it could be that i had ti take something last night as i am having trouble going to the toilet but when I ring the docs to see if the results are in I will mention it to be on the safe side.

No work today and just look at the time arghhhhhh it's always the same my body seems to have it's own clock.

Have a fabulous day beautiful people xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck with the results of the test x

Yup, good luck hunny pie... Whatever the outcome, I know you're in the right head space and are gonna succeed with this! ...so keep smiling... You're doing brilliantly babes... :)

Xx

Yeh good luck hunny,stay strong,I'm sure you will be ok!
Sexy xx

Last edited:
I hope that your results are good and that you're ok. Don't be a stranger x

Arghhhhhhh, just wrote a post and the chuffin braodband went off. The joys of living practically in the flippin woods!!

Spoke to the doctor today and was told that my blood test results had come back and were still not normal, however he is ok for me to go back on the diet if I have regular bloodtests.

The plan is to see the LLC tomorrow evening as normal and discuss how I do this. I have quite a few packs left, but have the feeling someone told me at my class that I cant buy them as individual packs, if this the case I am not sure I want to buy another weeks supply due to the cost. I could however do Lite for week to use up the packs then go back onto total from next Tuesday. Does anyone know if I can buy individual packs please?

I am so looking forward to getting back to it I feel as if the end goal is so so close now. Bring it on! I have no issues with going back to abstinence as soon as I can. I think going off plan for a few days has been a great learning curve for me, its taught me that I can eat in moderation and not trough evrything insight.

Food talk

My LLC gave me a list of foods to choose from each day whilst off plan, which I have stuck to and not detracted from it at all.

Breakfast - egg and tomatoes
Lunch - Chicken/salad wrap (only ate the insides lol)
Dinner - Chciken and avocado salad with fat free dressing
Snack - 2 little squares of chocolate (this was a real test as normally I would have eaten the bar)
3 litres of water

Met my friend for lunch, she now refers to me as the beanpole lol

Hope you have had a fantastic day and I just want to reiterate how thankful I am for all your support over the past month. I have been on a real rollercoaster recently but hopefully this is the end of it now for me. You are all very inspirational and amazing ladies xxx

No idea where to get extra food packs. I, myself, have an extra days supply from when I was on the antibiotics and just ate soup. You are more than welcome to have them.

Good news that you can come back! YAHOO...let the games begin!!

I was laughing away at the comments about food talk. Guess we are all in agreement: TELL ALL! Every last mouthful!! I adore food programs and actually get quite full watching. Odd?

Won't go on and on in your diary. It is just great news that you will be back in the land of abstinence - the nunery has missed ya!!

xx

Aw no Weebs, sorry I wasnt clear the question was whether LLC's actually sell the packs individually or just as a weeks supply for either Lite or total. Sorry I confuse myself sometimes lol

Looking forward to getting back on it if the truth be told, its a comfort and I have a holiday that I need to look hot for in August lol xx

It is okay...I probably misread. I read so fast and try to respond ASAP as thoughts don't stick in m head too long at this time of night,.

My LLC told me that they only sell a week at a time. Not sure if that is engraved in stone or just her rules.

xx

Your LLC might well sell them individually, mine told me one of her management clients regularly goes to buy bars and has these for lunch each day. I don't know if this was allowed as she's in management but I'd say you probably have a good chance

Aw thnks hun, I am almost sure it is the same with mine, but will find out tomorrow. If thats the case going to ask about a week of Lite then back to total.

Have a good evening my lovely xx

Thanks ladies, it looks like the LLC's have their own ways of handling their clients. xx

I think as you have exceptional circumstances you have a right to buy what you need.

When you are on RTM or a mangement client you buy what you want and or/need.

Its not like you lapsed and have spare packs as a result - you were told to come off the program on medical grounds.

So pleased for you - that you can go back and finish what you started!! :):) xx

So happy for you that you can continue your journey,you must be so relieved Hun! Yay
Good luck with tomorrow's weigh in too!
Sexy xx

Hi Lady T! i brought some pack individually as we had to change our group days. but i agree with Hannah, its not ur fault you had to come off plan, it was doctors orders and i think it would be very stingy if they didnt take that into consideration. great news about coming back on plan hun!! xx

Ditto to the other girls posts, really glad to see that you can get back and focus. It wouldn't have been the end of the world if you couldn't have but I think you would have been disappointed. You did well in the world of food lovely, pat on the back for that.

All lighter life counsellors differ in their approach, some are more flexible than others. Others have found that by offering individual packs it encourages people to lapse and miss packs, So really depends on where yours is comming from.

As Weebs said " you've been missed in the nunnery " lol

Onwards and downwards xx

Back