TBSx LL Journey...

Thanks Ladies for the posts.

Had a strange day back in work, feels like I have not worked for months with all the holidays I have had to take. It was a struggle to get my head into gear.

Horses sorted as usual, its nice to have one of my own to look after, Chester is so lovely bless him. I am still helping out with Charlie and Connie for Dani though, after all I dont mind its a form of exercise.

I am on holiday tomorrow so I will be riding Chester out, not sure if I am going on my own as Dani's mate asked if she could come out with me. Then we have to move the horses round to give the fields a rest, that should be fun musical horses lol

So tonight was the big meet with the LLC to see what I could do and check she was happy for me to continue. As the doctor has given it the go ahead, she was ok with me continuing on LL. We discussed the possibilty of doing Lite this week then back onto total next week. So thats the plan, again it will be interesting to see the loss on the scales. I think the past few days have been a brilliant learning curve for me because they have re introduced food, ok it was at a much faster pace than I eould have liked but at least I know I can control portion sizes and boredom eating!

I got on the scales and bascially I lost 1 & 3/4lb, I asked her to round it up, as she works in whole pounds but she laughed and said no lets put it as a pound loss and it will balance next week lol cant blame a girl for trying ha ha! So all in all I am pleased with a pound, I think if I had gained I would have disappointed and scared at the prospect of eating in the future. My clothes are definately looser on me so I think the time spent at the stables is paying off shape wise. I have also had lots of compliments this week so it must be showing! I walked into the class tonight and got a WOW you look amazing, I laughed and said I only saw you last week lol.

Right off to catch up on the diaries xx

Well done you,bet that was a pleasant surprise for you,must have been a relief! Hope you have another good week on lite,think you've got it sussed
now! Anyway have a good holiday and enjoy them horses!
Sexy xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Well done on the loss hun and glad your back on track. You sound very positive, but then you always are ;)

xxx

Thanks hun, a loss is a loss and its left me with a round figure of 2 stone to go, bring it on.....not sure I am always positive, but I really appreciate you saying I am, thank you! :) xx

Well done you,bet that was a pleasant surprise for you,must have been a relief! Hope you have another good week on lite,think you've got it sussed
now! Anyway have a good holiday and enjoy them horses!
Sexy xx

Hi Sexy, thanks it was a relief to lose something at least :) here's hoping it's sussed lol.

Looking forward to getting to know my new partner in crime Chester, hope he behaves lol :D xx

How can he misbehave with such a hot chick on his back lol now that doesn't sound right lol! You know what I mean! He he
Sexy xx

Sorry Gracielou,could not resist lol!!
Sexy xx

Ha ha :) you do make me giggle xx

LOL!! that gave me giggle :)

Behave yourselves you two lol :) xx

Great news on the loss!!! and great that ur LLC is happy for u to go onto packs again soon!!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Gembritney said:
Great news on the loss!!! and great that ur LLC is happy for u to go onto packs again soon!!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I know, thanks chick xx good luck for your WI this week xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Glad you posted we were waiting with baited breath to hear what was happening lol Great news on the loss and the return to total. Wow 2 stone left ..... Amazing.

Go girl xx

Clarabow said:
Glad you posted we were waiting with baited breath to hear what was happening lol Great news on the loss and the return to total. Wow 2 stone left ..... Amazing.

Go girl xx

Thanks hun! I can hardly believe I only have 2 stone left when I started this I did wonder if I would ever get to where I wanted to be it seemed a million miles away and so unreachable. My attitude to food and life has changed I think but the real test will be after LL has finished. Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey Hun,

Wow I'm proud of you! You've done amazing these past few weeks and are defiantly an inspiration to us all. Good to hear your back on the plan, I'm sure u feel good knowing you can manage your food sensibly - you'll do great when u reach rtm which will not be far off. Good luck with doing lite this week you'll be fine.

Cass.xoxo

Hey Hun,

Wow I'm proud of you! You've done amazing these past few weeks and are defiantly an inspiration to us all. Good to hear your back on the plan, I'm sure u feel good knowing you can manage your food sensibly - you'll do great when u reach rtm which will not be far off. Good luck with doing lite this week you'll be fine.

Cass.xoxo

Thanks hunny!

Just had my first shake of the day Stawberry, tasted yummy! I actually missed having them lol :)

Been shopping this morning as my LLC gave me some recipes to have this week, looking forward to experimenting with cooking ha ha!

Hope you are ok hun xx

Back