TBSx LL Journey...

Thanks hunny!

Just had my first shake of the day Stawberry, tasted yummy! I actually missed having them lol :)

Been shopping this morning as my LLC gave me some recipes to have this week, looking forward to experimenting with cooking ha ha!

Hope you are ok hun xx

OOo lovely, good luck with the cooking :p

Yeah im feeling better, ill update diary when i get a chance xx

Good Cass, look forward to catching up on it later on xx

Just caught up with your diary. Glad you can continue on LL. Keep up the good work and your 2 St to go target will be gone within no time. X

Just caught up with your diary. Glad you can continue on LL. Keep up the good work and your 2 St to go target will be gone within no time. X

Thanks hun :)xx

Hey great news you're back!!!
Glad it was good news from your doctor, at least he supportuve of your LL journey and is watching out for you.

You do seem to have got your head around introducing food which I know is afear for most if not all of us.

You are an inspiration to lots of us!
Good luck with Lite this week, think of it as training!
Jx

Oh huni what brilliant news about your doc allowing you to go back on LL.
I have to say I kinda miss the packs now that I'm off them.
I can't be happy can I? lol
Not happy when on them, even less happy when off them... sigh
I guess I just need to keep going.
Missed ya xxxx

Hey great news you're back!!!
Glad it was good news from your doctor, at least he supportuve of your LL journey and is watching out for you.

You do seem to have got your head around introducing food which I know is afear for most if not all of us.

You are an inspiration to lots of us!
Good luck with Lite this week, think of it as training!
Jx

Thanks hun I really appreciate your kind comments :D xx

Oh huni what brilliant news about your doc allowing you to go back on LL.
I have to say I kinda miss the packs now that I'm off them.
I can't be happy can I? lol
Not happy when on them, even less happy when off them... sigh
I guess I just need to keep going.
Missed ya xxxx

I know I am pleased!

Aw bless you, it must be hard for you, but whatever you put your mind to you can do I am sure. Hope your new diet is going well.

Missed ya too beaut xx

So, today I had a day off! Yes, I know what you are all thinking what another one lol. Well I had one of those you are now over 40 so time for a health check appointments this morning. It didnt take long as the isues with my blood have been discussed with the doctor over the past few days by phone. I was told that my thyroid isnt working properly but there is no requirement for medication. Guess I will keep and eye on it when I come off the plan if I start to put weight on I will be asking for another test nd medication if I need it. I do think some doctors just dont like to spend their money! The nurse weighed me and made a comment about the lost weight! she also measured my waist, interesting though because the dreaded has arrived and I didnt really associate bloating to much with it but my waist has gone up a little. I am not concerned though as I know it is just water.

After my appointment off to Sainsburys to buy the ingredients for my Lite meal which I have just eated. I will share that further into my post.

Went and mucked out the horses, all 3 of them I must be getting fitter I could only really manage 1 before lol. Then I rode Chester, he was so good, bless him. I took him out on my own which was nerve racking ad I dont know him to well yet, but he was brilliant.

I then went home for a couple of hours, watched Jeremy Vile, dear me where do they find these inbreds from (OMG hope none of you have been on there, apologies if you have) it is quite entertaining. I catn quite believe some of what goes on in their worlds, becuase it isnt like that in mine thats for sure.

When Dani came home from work, we went back up to the horses to get them in for the night.

**Food talk**

Breakfast: Strawberry shake (omg i was amazing, I know what some of you might be thinking but I actually love the shakes and did miss them)

Lunch: Banana shake (my ultimate favourite)

Dinner: Chicken curry (made with the recipe my LLC gave me, it was really easy to do cant believe I dont cook from scrathc it isnt that hard really)

Later I will have my last pack a vanilla shake

Hope you have all had a fab day, thanks for all your kind messages xx

Sounds like a good day! Minus Jeremy vile. I can't watch it I'm just too embarrassed for them. It's a argument for sterilisation at birth for some families. Either that or we are gonna have to spend a lot more on education, employment and health! Hope that is not too snobby but hey ho! X

hi Lady T!!! sounds like ur day has been good. great news on the compliments of the nurse regarding ur weight loss!!! oh jeremy vile!!! i totally agree with u.... u get some down and outs on there dont u!!! makes me cringe!!! i could get into a real debate about how many unfortunate people there are out there that just get on with the best they can and are good people, then u get the inbreds who are an absolute disgrace to the country!!!!!! lol

MMM ur lite curry sounded nice xxxx

Keep the compliments coming hay brill. Glad you had a good day off,as for the curry sounds delish,you see there's still hope for you in the cooking department lol well done to you!
Sexy xx

Sounds a good day there flower. Cooking and everything, gosh hark at you!

Jeremy Vine ... just like work, so I tend not to watch it. When I do I shout at the television too much!

Keep at it xx

Loving the fact we all went off on one about Jeremy vile lol the programme everyone loves to hate ha ha! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I am so glad you're allowed to come back onto LL! I know it was such a shock to you to have to stop so HURRAH!!!! You've done so well and been so in control. I was absolutely shocked when you just said "I had a day off" - I was like... WHAT???? But then I should have known that you meant off work lol! Really happy that you're in a good place again xxx

How you doing sweetie? Xx

I am so glad you're allowed to come back onto LL! I know it was such a shock to you to have to stop so HURRAH!!!! You've done so well and been so in control. I was absolutely shocked when you just said "I had a day off" - I was like... WHAT???? But then I should have known that you meant off work lol! Really happy that you're in a good place again xxx

Thanks hun, I was relieved too! I am doing Lite this week then back to Total next week, cannot wait lol :D xx

Worked from home today, trying to catch up on my million e mails. Ok slight exageration :) Its great having time off but the work doesnt stop for it lol!!

Up at silly o clock to go and sort the horses out, then cracked on with the work.

Not much to say about today really, other than I am doing ok with the food element of my plan at the moment. I must admit I am looking forward to going back to total next week and in the back of my mind I am thinking that I may have jeopardised my weightloss this week by doing lite, but hey ho. I am struggling with portion sizes though they do seem to be on the large size.

**Food talk**

Breakfast: Banana shake
Lunch: Chicken & vegetables (I opted for my meal at lunchtime as I found my meal last night felt heavy on my chest at bedtime)
Dinner: Vanilla shake
Evening snack: I will probably have minestrone soup later

Off to catch up on your lovely diaries :) xx

Back