TBSx LL Journey...

Have a great day shopping for those sexy jeans.
I think it's great when ex's can have a good relationship. My mate and her oh split up a few years ago and they get on better now than they ever did, she stays over at the weekends (her teenage daughters still live with their dad) and they go concerts and out for dinner together.

We still do things together like celebrate the kids birthdays, we have been known to go on holiday and even spend Christmas together as a family. I am not sure we get on better I think we are so used to each other that its habitual!

I had a lovely morning shopping, bought some smexi underwear, some foundation and some jeans. I could have spent a lot more but I had to stop myself. Its not worth buying things yet really.

Got home and tried the jeans on, they only flipping fit lol although if I am honest I think a few more pounds will make them fit better, so they are definately something to work towards. So glad I bought them. :D All these little things make such a big deal to me as I am sure they do for everyone else on LL. I even managed to paint my toenails this morning, even things like that in the past has been a nightmare. I am never going back once I get to my goal! :D

Hope your day is going well! xx

oh fab news on the jeans!!!!! u go girl x

Week 7- switching to counting days it feels more of an achievement lol Day 49

WI last night and lost another 3lb, that seems to be my number. I am not disappointed as I have now resigned myself to the fact to consistency rather than high and low numbers on a weekly basis.

I struggled in the class last night as it was all about our 'blips'. Great if you have them, not so good if you dont! I mean from getting the most from the class, not that everyone should have blips lol.

Last night was the first time I sat there and couldn't really input into the meeting. I must admit it is good to hear why people do it and the emotion behind it. I think it was much more of a positive to hear about how they would tackle the future blips that might arise.

I set my goal for end of June to lose 81lb (5st 11lb) but I am starting to think that I wont do it in time. So I have a question about RTM because finding out about it is proving to be difficult, should I hit goal before moving to RTM or is there x amount of pounds left to target when I start RTM. (Hope that makes sense)

I also have another question, I am consistently losing at the moment with no exercise at all, if I start to exercise will it come off quicker. (sounds like a stupid question now I have written it lol) I just dont know what type of exercise I want to do!?! I quite fancy Zumba but its not appealing to any of my mates, so I am considering buying a bike, but then wonder if it will actually see the light of day and I really need to start running if I am doing the race for life, decisions, decisions lol.

Back to work today, got a 200mile round trip to one of our sites for a meeting. I dont mind as it means I can drop in on my mum and sister, not forgeting my gorgeous nephew. :D

I am being adventurous with my packs this week, I am trying porridge for the first time and also got some bars to have because I have quite a bit of travelling and meetings and they make life easier. Must admit I am not a great lover of the bars!

Have a great day everyone! xx

Hey, well done on your 3lb weight loss. I keep thinking of trying Zumba. WOuld you not go without your mates? Ive got a bike but have only just started using it. I went on to Walking Maps and Walking Route Planner for Fitness | MapMyWALK and it tells you how far you have cycled. Couldnt believe i did 7 miles on my first one. Cant say if you will lose quicker but i wanted to tone up as i lost weight, i also need to get my cardiovascular fittness better for the horse riding.
I love the bars. I like having the shakes in the day and a bar for a treat at night. What do you do for a living? xx

I try and do a bit of exercise a few times a week. My oh has an exercise bike so I go on that sometimes or just for a walk. My job means me rushing around a lot so I think that helps. I like the sound of zumba but just don't have time to fit it in. I think you should take you and your size 14's and go. You'll make new friends there.

Ooooo ahhh, look at you with your 3lb loss :p It's deffinately coming off. Glad you've enjoyed your shopping trip!!

You can start RTM either when you reach your goal weight, or whenever you're happy it's entirely up to you and there is no right or wrong.

It doesn't matter what exercise you do :p As long as it gets your heart pumping faster than usual. What about swimming? Starting on the running for race for life is a good idea.

Oooo adventurous with the porridge :p I have to put sweetner in mine lol. Good luck and i look forward to reading how it went.

Enjoy your day at work. Awful long journey though :(

Have fun!!

Cass.xoxo

You have to try zumba!

It's amazing fun and you won't feel weird at all. I got to a class and there's students, old ladies, middle-agers, everyone. It's not PAINFUL aerobics, but you do get a little sweat on, but it's so much fun.

Just reading your entire diary. You've been so lovely to me so I'm sorry it took me so long.

You've done so amazingly well. I love that you're 100% focused and say things like 'never go back' and how lovely size 14s feel. My size 14 jeans are in the wardrobe, next to my size 10s (bought from a charity shop, only come up to my knees, but hey, it's good to have an ultimate visual). I'm so so proud of you - aren't you doing well! :D:D:Dxxx

Hey, well done on your 3lb weight loss. I keep thinking of trying Zumba. WOuld you not go without your mates? Ive got a bike but have only just started using it. I went on to Walking Maps and Walking Route Planner for Fitness | MapMyWALK and it tells you how far you have cycled. Couldnt believe i did 7 miles on my first one. Cant say if you will lose quicker but i wanted to tone up as i lost weight, i also need to get my cardiovascular fittness better for the horse riding.
I love the bars. I like having the shakes in the day and a bar for a treat at night. What do you do for a living? xx

Hi, none of my friends are interested, if I am honest most of them are loved up and can bare to tear themselves away lol ;) as I am a sad singleton, soon to be a sexy sad singleton pmsl I dnt have that problem! I did broach the subject with my daughter so might have an unwilling partner :D

I will take a look at the link, thanks. Still contemplating it at the moment. :)

I should tone, I too want to get back into riding so cardio is a defo at some stage.

I tried the porridge, er I was gagging lol, struggled to get most of it down. Had a bar this afternoon, they just make me feel sick afterwards its weird because I am a total chocoholic!

I am an Internal Communications Manager for a large company that everyone loves to hate lol xx What is you do? xx

I try and do a bit of exercise a few times a week. My oh has an exercise bike so I go on that sometimes or just for a walk. My job means me rushing around a lot so I think that helps. I like the sound of zumba but just don't have time to fit it in. I think you should take you and your size 14's and go. You'll make new friends there.

Hiya well done on your exercise, I am starting to feel significantly lazy lol! ;)

Hmm an exercise bike was another option but I do tend to stay in a lot which is not good. OMG I sound like a miserbale cow, seriously I am not I am actually quite sociable. I just think I have locked myself away for a few years for a number of reasons and I am slowly introducing myself back into society. Not sure society is ready for the new me ha ha! :D

You do make me laugh, if my daughter goes with me, which I think she might now at least once I would probably go on my own after that! :) xx

Ooooo ahhh, look at you with your 3lb loss :p It's deffinately coming off. Glad you've enjoyed your shopping trip!!

You can start RTM either when you reach your goal weight, or whenever you're happy it's entirely up to you and there is no right or wrong.

It doesn't matter what exercise you do :p As long as it gets your heart pumping faster than usual. What about swimming? Starting on the running for race for life is a good idea.

Oooo adventurous with the porridge :p I have to put sweetner in mine lol. Good luck and i look forward to reading how it went.

Enjoy your day at work. Awful long journey though :(

Have fun!!

Cass.xoxo

Hey Cass, where you been hiding, hope your ok!?!

It might seem odd asking about RTM but I like to be organised and no when I am going to do something if that makes sense. Thanks for the info it helps :D

Swimming and me do not go, couldnt get my hair wet or take my make up off pmsl :D

Porridge, OMG thts stuff is rancid, I was gagging never again is all I have to say on that subject. lol

Its swings and roundabouts with the travel, sometimes loads sometimes none. I dont mind driving is good thinking time for me.

xx

You have to try zumba!

It's amazing fun and you won't feel weird at all. I got to a class and there's students, old ladies, middle-agers, everyone. It's not PAINFUL aerobics, but you do get a little sweat on, but it's so much fun.

Just reading your entire diary. You've been so lovely to me so I'm sorry it took me so long.

You've done so amazingly well. I love that you're 100% focused and say things like 'never go back' and how lovely size 14s feel. My size 14 jeans are in the wardrobe, next to my size 10s (bought from a charity shop, only come up to my knees, but hey, it's good to have an ultimate visual). I'm so so proud of you - aren't you doing well! :D:D:Dxxx

Decision made Tilleymonster, I am on it going to book a class, dragging my daughter kicking and screaming now doubt. Its great having a 20yr old lol, although I do embarass her sometimes I am sure lol thats what mums are for right!?!:D

No needto apologise for not reading, I dont expect anyone too, I think I am dull and boring so its an absolute bonus that epople do. I am fascinated by others and how they are getting on so I really enjoy reading all your diaries and if I can offer a little encouragment and support thats a bonus, I also know if I hit a rocky patch you guys would set me straight and have at times already.

Well done you on the visualising, I am a great believer of visulisation techniques and firmly believe we are the makers of our destiny. Some people dont agree with that concept but hey it works for me, so I will stick to it. I cant wait to hear all about how you get on and more importantly cant wait until you tell me you got in the size 10's!! It wont be long I am sure.

Thanks hunny xx

I think I am dull and boring so its an absolute bonus that people do. I am fascinated by others and how they are getting on so I really enjoy reading all your diaries and if I can offer a little encouragment and support thats a bonus, I also know if I hit a rocky patch you guys would set me straight and have at times already.

That's exactly why we like reading yours. It's good to read about each other's experiences.
:D

Oh's exercise bike was from internet and cost £170 i think. I try to use it when I find the time. Just go shopping more often. walking round shops counts, especially if you have your pedometer on as well. Though may not be too good for your bank account. Oh well. :p

Zumba is rampant around here at present everyone is at it, im sure you will enjoy it and your daughter lol, well done on your loss chick your doing so well xx

I am an Internal Communications Manager for a large company that everyone loves to hate lol xx What is you do? xx

Hi, im a Childrens Guardian for CAFCASS. Ive been a social worker for 13years. CAFCASS are a court advisory service. In public law where the local authority are taking a child into long term care or adoption i go in and speak to the child, the social worker, the parents etc then give an expert opinion to the court on what is in the childs best interests. Also i do private law where couples are divorcing and they cant agree on who has the kids and when they will have contact. I speak to everyone and again advise the court on the most appropriate course of action........Sorry very long winded. xxx

Hi, im a Childrens Guardian for CAFCASS. Ive been a social worker for 13years. CAFCASS are a court advisory service. In public law where the local authority are taking a child into long term care or adoption i go in and speak to the child, the social worker, the parents etc then give an expert opinion to the court on what is in the childs best interests. Also i do private law where couples are divorcing and they cant agree on who has the kids and when they will have contact. I speak to everyone and again advise the court on the most appropriate course of action........Sorry very long winded. xxx

Wow that must come with some responsibility, the worst thing I can do is put a comma in the wrong place on a message lol.

Day 50

Another long day, 240 miles today! Shattered now. I saw my beautiful nephew yesterday he is the funniest, cutest child ever. He told me he's gonna be a rock star! LOL

Had a difficult day with the packs today and its the first time I have ever felt hungry. I think its because I have only had 2 litres of water so far and spaced the packs out to far apart due to travelling. My thoughts were wandering whilst driving mostly about food, thats really unusual for me to be honest. I really fancy Tapas.....argh need a distraction technique!

Been into my main office today, but felt very strange no one commented on my weightloss other than one of my close friends who also happens to be my manager. She said I looked amazing, bless her! I felt a bit empty almost like I have worked hard to lose nearly two stone and for what, not to even look any different! Irritating!

I'm really struggling with my water, is it me or does various makes taste different. Trying Volvic today, yuk!!

Not much else to say, sorry I am feeling a bit deflated, hope you all had a good day xx

Been into my main office today, but felt very strange no one commented on my weightloss other than one of my close friends who also happens to be my manager. She said I looked amazing, bless her! I felt a bit empty almost like I have worked hard to lose nearly two stone and for what, not to even look any different! Irritating!

Don't be disheartened. Who cares what people think. you are doing this for yourself. I know we do care really, but try not to. You've just had a hard day and needed the confidence boost, so you are a beautiful person and you look amazing, you've lost how much?????:kissass:HAHAHAHAHA
You need to put some pics up in your new clobber.

Thanks my lovely for the pep talk, I feel ok now, filled up on water and flavourings lol

Er you are not far behind me missy with the weightloss lol

Not even brave enough to put a head shot on my profile so no chuffin chance I will put a full shot on pmsl xx

Hey TBSX, I've loved catching up with you diary. Well one with your jeans. It's a great feeling isn't it!! Your losses are so consistent you must be so proud.

Zumba is the way forward, I'm generally too busy trying to sort my feet out and laughing rather than remembering that i'm actually exercising!!

One day you too will post a profile pic!!

Back