TBSx LL Journey...

Hey sweetie. Just caught up on your diary. I wouldn't worry too much about the excercise. We are putting our bodies threw enough as it is but gentle excersise shouldn't hurt. I may only be saying this tho as I'm the same as you and I'm finding I have a lack of motivation to do any. I hate the gym but looking into yoga classes which my LLc said is pretty good for you and is more of a workout than you think. I'm also like you and would like someone to go with tho so I'm gonna wait till I move house and start going with a mate who I will live near.
Keep up the good work tho and I've come to terms with 3lbs aswell. It's an amazing weekly result and when you actually look at 3lbs physically it's so so much. Keep your head high and I'm sure people in your office have noticed but some people are just too scared to mention it. I bet you were the talk of the office once you left. In a good way :) xx

Day 50

Another long day, 240 miles today! Shattered now. I saw my beautiful nephew yesterday he is the funniest, cutest child ever. He told me he's gonna be a rock star! LOL

Had a difficult day with the packs today and its the first time I have ever felt hungry. I think its because I have only had 2 litres of water so far and spaced the packs out to far apart due to travelling. My thoughts were wandering whilst driving mostly about food, thats really unusual for me to be honest. I really fancy Tapas.....argh need a distraction technique!
I'm really struggling with my water, is it me or does various makes taste different. Trying Volvic today, yuk!!

Not much else to say, sorry I am feeling a bit deflated, hope you all had a good day xx
Hi, today has been my worst day for thinking about food and its only my first week:confused: Im with you on the different tasting water, i dont like evian at all. Volvic or buxton are my faves.
Im sorry your feeling so deflated. I have had a really negative day so prob not the best person to cheer you up lol. Im going to bed in the hope that i wake up more positive:D

i saw my two nephews the other day. The sensible 11year old wants to be a police officer. I asked the 9yr old what he wants to be and he said errrr a wrestler or on takeshis castle lol.

XXX

Last edited:
Hey TBSX i totally agree with u on diff brands of water tastin different.... and we have every right to be pick seeing as water is our main source of hydration (maybe coffee too..) I like nestle water and evian..... no tescos own or any unfamiliar brand lol. i normally always add sunshine orange or fruits of forest to it tho x

Hey sweetie. Just caught up on your diary. I wouldn't worry too much about the excercise. We are putting our bodies threw enough as it is but gentle excersise shouldn't hurt. I may only be saying this tho as I'm the same as you and I'm finding I have a lack of motivation to do any. I hate the gym but looking into yoga classes which my LLc said is pretty good for you and is more of a workout than you think. I'm also like you and would like someone to go with tho so I'm gonna wait till I move house and start going with a mate who I will live near.
Keep up the good work tho and I've come to terms with 3lbs aswell. It's an amazing weekly result and when you actually look at 3lbs physically it's so so much. Keep your head high and I'm sure people in your office have noticed but some people are just too scared to mention it. I bet you were the talk of the office once you left. In a good way :) xx

Thanks chick, I definately lack motivation to exercise. I used my weight as an excuse not to do any, hmmm trouble is almost 2 stone down and that lack is still there lol.

Thanks for the words of comfort I think yesterday was a 'feeling sorry for myself' day! Feeling better today! :D xx

You are doing really well too xx

Hey Dizzy, kids are so funny arent there. I remember when my daughter was little, we had so many holidays abroad but she was a dreadful flyer, so imagine my surprise when she said she wanted to be an Air Hostess!! I asked her how she was going to do that job as she didnt like flying - by walking up and down the runway and not getting on the plane! LOL

I am going to try all brands of water until I find a suitable one, the mission is on! I actually dont mind tap water which has been filtered, but I live in an area where there is traces of arsnic (not sure how to spell that) so a little concerned by the amount I drink to have it from the filter.

I like fruits of the forest, but find it goes lumpy, whats that all about lol

Have a great day xxx

Totally agree with you. Some seem saltier than others. Thankfully we've got water at work which is palatable.

Day 45- Yes I know I got mixed up and realised I had calculated the number of days wrong....dumba**!!! How gutted am I now!?!

Yesterday was a day of surprises for a number of reasons, so hoping things start to settle now for me.

Woke at stupid o clock this morning, got up and logged on as I am working from home today. :)

I seem to be really hungry but cant decide if it is in my head. I drink enough water I evenly space out my packs, so not sure what else to do to stop this mindset.

Had my ever favourite Strawberry shake for brekkie and then a crispy peanut bar for lunch, why oh why do they leave me with a burning sensation in my throat. I just cant seem to enjoy the bars at all and desperately want too!

Got a call from the Ex he decided to tell me he is visiting tomorrow, hmmm I dont mind seeing him but when I want to not when he decides to play father of the year! My kids arent that bothered now they are adults. Oh well lets see what happens.

Not sure if I shared this in here, cant remember, but I am a bit nervous becuase he does nothing but mention my weight. He keeps asking me to lose weight and I stamp my feet and tell him actually I dont need too! So tomorrow will be the first time since me starting LL that he will have seen me, wonder what he will say. :)

Going to sort out the times for the Zumba class this weekend, I am quite excited. (Not sure my daughter will be lol)

I might also be getting to ride during the summer, I really hope so I cant wait. I have missed it so much! Just hope I stay on, I am so out of practice an falling off at 40 hurts, trust me!

I am so grateful I found this site as it has really kept me on the straight and narrow, thanks ladies.

XX

I do love reading your diary and I admire your honesty about everything.

He keeps asking me to lose weight

I have to say if my OH said that to me someone would have a sore face after getting a mini rant about being gods gift or not. I'm a smoker (shocking I know) and I get grief about that but they are told in no uncertain terms that it is my choice and that I don't want to stop (at the moment - i don't tell them that bit). I'm big on choice at the moment and I choose to smoke. it is my body and no one else will tell me to do anything with it. Sorry rant over.

I do love reading your diary and I admire your honesty about everything.

I have to say if my OH said that to me someone would have a sore face after getting a mini rant about being gods gift or not. I'm a smoker (shocking I know) and I get grief about that but they are told in no uncertain terms that it is my choice and that I don't want to stop (at the moment - i don't tell them that bit). I'm big on choice at the moment and I choose to smoke. it is my body and no one else will tell me to do anything with it. Sorry rant over.

Ha ha sometimes I am too honest for my own good and it doesnt do me any favours lol ;) I think over the years I have tried to think about how I say things so they come across in thr right way, I dont always succeed though! Life is learning curve :D

My Ex is a div, bless him, I am not sure if it intentional or not to be honest. I feel sorry for him sometimes even the kids laugh at him... :rolleyes:

We all need at least one vice, so if smoking is yours and its your choice then its no ones business but yours! I guess because of the stigma attached to it and because people care they will automatically tell you to stop. That may make you dig your heels in though.:p

You can rant anytime you like, it always makes us all feel better so why not xx

Good luck with the ex tomorrow hun. You are gonna feel amazing. I saw my ex tonight and felt great :) so happy in myself and felt I was looking great :) and it's none of his business anymore how much you weigh. But at least you can prepare yourself to see him tomorrow and it's not like he's turned up out of the blue when your least expecting it.
The peanut bars burnt my stomach. I loved them at first but can't stomach that one now or the cranberry one. Love frozen nut fudge and toffee tho that go down much easier x

Your ex will be amazed when he sees you.

I didnt like the peanut crunch bars as much as the others. I love the toffee, lemon and nut fudge. I wish i could have them for each meal. I might try them frozen, not done that yet.

Im trying zumba this week as well i think. I looked it up when you mentioned it the other day and a freind of mine runs 4 sessions per week.
Your right about the falling of the horse at 40 - it does hurt, lots, and it is a long way down as well. Ive found that im no where near as balanced as i used to be. Marney used ot be a polo horse and will change directions suddenly when you are cantering. While my girls can stay on, i tend to fall off the side. He then stops dead and puts his head to the floor as if to say "what you doing down there". Im hacking out again on sunday, we dont go far cos im building up my confidence again after my last fall.
Cant wait to hear how it goes with your ex.xxx

Last edited:
Not sure if I shared this in here, cant remember, but I am a bit nervous becuase he does nothing but mention my weight. He keeps asking me to lose weight and I stamp my feet and tell him actually I dont need too! So tomorrow will be the first time since me starting LL that he will have seen me, wonder what he will say. :)

Bloody cheek!!!!!! no right in the world to comment on ur weight..... but as you said the kids laugh at him so he cant be "all that" himself lol ;)

OOOOOOOOOOOO first time to see you since you started L/L eh lol

Time to glam up and show him what he is missing huh, (you said you darent swim cos you mess your make-up and hair up lol) so you obviously look fab and like Joy said you got time to prepare i know i so hate it when youve just popped to the local shop after the school run looking knackered and along comes an ex and you got to hide lmao.... so show off your new curvy figure with pride youve done so so well and you give us all amazing support xxx

Thanks ladies dont know what I would do without you all! xx

Joy - Good news you felt good when you sw your ex, here's hoping I do and he doesnt say something to put me down.

Dizzy - Got the definate nod to ride anytime I like, my friend has a 15.3hh Sports Horse, he is so lovely, but has a tendency to get over excited, head between his legs and bucks, so gentle walks out to build my confidence too. Marney sounds like my Connie, she is a bit of a side swerver and if ever I wasnt ready I would do exactly what you did, she is a runner though so its best not to fall off her. lol Do you ever go to the Equine Event at Warwickshire (I think thats the area) its normally held in November time? I am going to try the bars frozen got a couple left for this week still, will let you know how I get on. Let me know how you get on with Zumba, I am ringing up today about it at a local gym they also do pay as you go access to the gym so going to ask about that too.

Gembritney - oh he isnt all that, but thinks he is for sure with his fancy lifestyle! lol

WelshKaz - wow you are an earlybird like me lol. I do try to make the effort with my haor and make up I guess it feels like a mask for my unhappiness with my weight. Lately though I have been looking in the mirror and almost smiling at myself, its such a good feeling. Ha ha how funny bumping into an ex in the shop, luckily all my ex's (the few I have) live a long way from me so no danger there thank goodness.

Right off in a minute to make myself look glam, have a great day! xxx

Hey Tough but Sexy - so great to read your diary and find out all about you and how you've been getting on. Brilliantly, by the way! :D:D:D

A while back you were talking about waking up with a furry tongue / hangover feel. :p Just in case you haven't figured that one out, my experience has been that its down to not drinking enough before bed i.e. plain old dehydration. I've started having a glass of water before bed and taking one with me in case I wake up at night - sorted.

Also, I wanted to share with you my experience of going back to uni yesterday after a few weeks - no-one said anything about how I was looking and I have to admit to feeling a bit disappointed. Then on the way home last night one of my BFs on the course texted me to say how great I looked but that she didn't want to embarass me by commenting in front of everyone (as if!) Great to hear and also to reflect that people don't always say what they are thinking - that you look gorgeous!! ;)

And lastly, I've also been too scared:gen157:to put up a real photo, but reading your post got me thinking... if you are up for a challenge we could do it together???

Hey Tough but Sexy - so great to read your diary and find out all about you and how you've been getting on. Brilliantly, by the way! :D:D:D

A while back you were talking about waking up with a furry tongue / hangover feel. :p Just in case you haven't figured that one out, my experience has been that its down to not drinking enough before bed i.e. plain old dehydration. I've started having a glass of water before bed and taking one with me in case I wake up at night - sorted.

Also, I wanted to share with you my experience of going back to uni yesterday after a few weeks - no-one said anything about how I was looking and I have to admit to feeling a bit disappointed. Then on the way home last night one of my BFs on the course texted me to say how great I looked but that she didn't want to embarass me by commenting in front of everyone (as if!) Great to hear and also to reflect that people don't always say what they are thinking - that you look gorgeous!! ;)

And lastly, I've also been too scared:gen157:to put up a real photo, but reading your post got me thinking... if you are up for a challenge we could do it together???

Hiya, great to have you back Dale x :D

Thanks, I do feel slightly different but its hard to see it in the mirror sometimes.

Ooo thanks for the water before bed tip thats brill, it makes sense becuase i stop drinking about 8.30ish. After so much water through the day my body will certainly be feeling it, I will give it a try.:)

Its great your BF complimented on you! I hadnt considered that people wouldnt say anything in case of embarrassment. Good point! Anyway I need to stop making it about others and make it about me, who cares if people dont comment as long as I feel good about ME!!:D

OOooo sounds like a challenge, ok I am up for it xx

Back