TBSx LL Journey...

I've had a few dreams in week 2 and 3 where i had dreams I was eating. Didn't like it.

Poor you its like torture when you are awake and torture when you are asleep there is no getting away from it. I try to switch my attentions away from food as much as possible maybe thats why my dreams are not food related. x

Week 6 Day 5

Another good day overall yesterday, I seriously cant believe how easy this is, I thought I might have lapsed by now. I lose concentration with things quite quickly usually, so I am particularly proud of the fact that I not only continuing with this amazing journey but also not finding it difficult. I seem to be in the zone, its funny the girls in my LL group always say that I am in the zone. :)

My son, bless him is such a joker! He came in yesterday waving a pizzahut (sorry for those of you who love pizza) box under my nose, asking if I wanted some of it. I believe it was the remnants of his lunch with hs girlfriend. I just laughed at him and said no thanks you carry on with it! He then proceeded to leave it in kitchen in full view. Got to about 4 oclock and time for my shake, so into the kitchen I go and suddenly the box is staring right at me. Oh no, what to do, I was so tempted to open that box, but I knew if I had that would have been it. I felt a little confused and knew for sure had I not of been on this plan I would haven eaten at least one slice! Luckily I carried on with making my shake and disappeared out of the kitchen,Phew, that was a close one and I can honeslty say I havent been tempted by anything like I was with that slice. Again I dont really like pizza....arghhhhhhhh! Why am I being tempted with all these things that I dont really want, is this how it is going to be when I come off plan. I genuinely like healthy foods, I know you're thinking, Yeah right why are you on LL then?, well the truth is snacking on goodies is my downfall! Will I crave these foods that I consider bad when I can eat!?! OMG I hope not!

I was trying to work out how long I hadn't had anything to eat for, but for the life of me the calculation seemed so hard. LOL How riddiculous. I started LL thinking 100 days thats all it is (like I said before I have to break it down into smaller chunks) so this morning I sat and worked out that I am now on day 40! WOW!!! I feel like I should be stood up in an AA style meeting and announcing it pmsl!

Still buzzing on the fact I bought a size 14 skirt, but crooked thoughts about it being a fluke, if I bought size 14 jeans would I even get in them!?! I think I have a problem with my bum, which is weird because I have never acknowledged the fact that it was quite large before and focused on my legs and thighs! I say was because it is clearly getting smaller. I started to think about what exercises would help it, but feel that 14 stone is still alot of weight to be chucking around a class or a gym lol. Give it another month or so and I reckon I might join somewhere, in fact I might get my ex to pay for a gym membership for my birthday (he's good like that) thts a cracking idea, well done me lol.

I think my confidence must be coming back because yesterday I almost put a new avatar picture of me up! LOL, then thought better of it ha ha! I am sure I will soon though.

Anyway, thats it for me for the moment, have a great day everyone! xx

Thanks chick, I am just hope that continues. I am excited about gaining control back of my life. I went into LLT with a negative attitude though, I remember sitting in the waiting room on my first night chatting to the group asking about foodpacks etc and clearly remember saying "well it doesnt matter what foodpack I choose they will all taste like crap" How wrong was I! I could have the shakes forever. I suppose in my mind I worry, like most people do about the time that I can eat again, not becuase I think I wont have control but that even being focused on making good choices I may still put weight on. I am trying not to think about that too much and I know th CBT will stand me in good stead for that time when it comes.

Dizzy if I can do this I promise anyone can, you will do brilliantly I am sure and soon become an inspiration to others too, Thank you x

Well done you for resisting the pizza. If that had been me, i'd hae thrown it in the bin. Ha that would teach him for leaving food lying around. Lol.
Good idea about the ex. Get whatever you can out of him. LOL
Seems like things are going great at the moment. I'm glad.
I'm on day 24.
I think you should get some size 14 jeans. Even if they don't quite fit now. You know they will shortly. :)

well done in being strong with the pizza hun xx

Ha ha thanks lovely ladies, I threw it in the bin first thing this morning lol! and it felt GOOD! x

Well done you for resisting the pizza. If that had been me, i'd hae thrown it in the bin. Ha that would teach him for leaving food lying around. Lol.
Good idea about the ex. Get whatever you can out of him. LOL
Seems like things are going great at the moment. I'm glad.
I'm on day 24.
I think you should get some size 14 jeans. Even if they don't quite fit now. You know they will shortly. :)

You have inspired me I am off work tomorrow so I am going to go shopping and buy some jeans....I'm quite excited now lol x

Ha ha thanks lovely ladies, I threw it in the bin first thing this morning lol! and it felt GOOD! x

The best way to deal with those situations is.. squirt washing up liquid on the food... problem solved ;) xx

Week 6 Day 6

Well best laid plans and that! I was woken this morning about 5am, can you believe it I get a day off and the cats decided to cause havoc! Couldnt go back to sleep, heard my daughter getting up to go muck out at about 5.30/6am I just lay in bed thinking about all sorts of things. I got up about 7ish and decided that I would spend my day off CLEANING!! I must be mad lol. Started off upstairs and blitzed the house completed.

By 9am I realised I hadnt had any packs or water, not good. Had a lovely strawberry shake. Off I went again to continue cleaning!

After a trip to the local tip and then had a lovely conversation with a friend who I used to work with, we still work for the same company but different teams! I do love catching up with her, she was on holiday last week.

Got back home and started on the downstairs, thought it was never going to end lol. I wouldnt mind but the house was fine, but I do like to give it a deep clean sometimes.

Had my second pack at 2pm a lovely chilled Banana shake. My favourite at the moment! Just started on the water, boy do I have some catching up to do. lol

Anyway just finished the cleaning, I am shattered! So I am going to chill out and enjoy the sun shining through the patio doors. It's flippin cold outside though!

I have been waiting for my pink and black Tutu for the race for life, its been over a week now, the seller says they posted it last week. Bit frustrated as I have had lots of parcels come during the week but not this one, they have offered to send another so thats good!

Made a decision to have laser hair removal, electrolysis seems to painful. I know I am such a baby! So I have an appointment for a consultation, would love to hear from anyone who has had it and how effective it is and also how long does it take to become hair free.

I havent even thought about food today, I highly recommend a cleaning frenzy lol

Have a great day everyone! xx

sounds like you have had a good day and its been very productive.. well done! x

Thanks Hun, shopping tomorrow for my incentive size 14 jeans, I'm excited! I need to marry a rich man and stay at home all the time lol x

Ooohhh busy bee! ;)
You can come clean my house if you like now ;)
No. Joking aside I remember how full of energy I was in the earlier stages of my LL journey. I would do all sorts. Clean, clear out, organise, even painted the bathroom lol
Love it!

You're doing so well Hun. Soon those size 14 jeans will be falling off you! ;)

So jealous about your horses by the way. I looooove horses and miss a bit of the countryside feeling of freedom and unity with nature. Can't get much of that in London these days lol

Sent from my iPhone 4 using MiniMins

Great offer Mags to clean your house, but I'll pass lol

I am aiming for a size 12 so the 14 is a stop gap and I hope you are right and they are soon round my ankles lol

My horses used to be my saving grace, my me time, I used to ride as much as I could, but went through a really dark phase and locked myself away from everything and everyone, luckily my daughter continued to tick my horse over as well as her own 2. She is a crackin little rider I love to watch her show jumping now. I am determined when I have lost weight to get myself another one. I am not lover of London to be honest, cant imagine there are many fields around lol xx

Week 6 - WI Day

Well another early morning thanks to the lovely girls! They woke me about 6am, I didnt mind too much because for the first morning in a while I woke up and thought - wow slept all night and no dreams, then it hit me, yep had another dream but could remember nothing but a ring my grandmother gave me.

I started to panic in case I had lost it, so this morning I dug it out. Its such a beautiful ring, its quite a chunky ring with diamonds and a sapphire. I used to wear it all the time, but when my sausage fingers (sorry for the food analogy lol) became to big I stopped wearing it. I tried it on and it almost fits again, yay! I knew my fingers had slimmed a little as I wear a lovely diamond and ruby ring at the moment, which is spinning and driving me mad lol I love ruby's!

Had a really good day yesterday, being busy is a sure fire way to stay focused. Although my delightful daughter rocked up last night with dare I say it kebab meat and chips....argh!!!!!!! Why do I want what others have, even if I am not hungry, its tormenting and always seems to be food I am not that keen on!

My ex phoned me to say he had been thinking about my birthday, its in May and he's thinking about booking a cruise! Is he mad! To be fair I havent told him I am on LL as he constantly mocks me for my weight. I just make a joke of it and tell him to mind his own business as I like being the size I am and what's he on about, I have only put on half a stone since meeting him 22 years ago...pmsl I wish! The cheek of him, seriously. I dismissed the cruise I cant even think about it whilst I am 100% abstinent but I also dont want to tell him I on LL.

Oh no its shrove Tuesday!?!

So today is WI day, I am always nervously excited about it. I am also spending my day off shopping for those incentive jeans I have promised myself and whatever else I fancy!

I will update after my WI tonight, have a great day my fellow LL'ers! x

Hey Good luck for weigh in day. So would you go on a cruise with your ex? Sorry just being nosy :) Well done resisting the kebab. I feel really spaced out today. Not sure what it is. Think maybe its the ketosis kicking in. I just feel so tired. Ive just poured a large black coffee to try to kick start my day.
Cant wait to see what you have lost.xxx

:)
Hey Good luck for weigh in day. So would you go on a cruise with your ex? Sorry just being nosy :) Well done resisting the kebab. I feel really spaced out today. Not sure what it is. Think maybe its the ketosis kicking in. I just feel so tired. Ive just poured a large black coffee to try to kick start my day.
Cant wait to see what you have lost.xxx

I dont mind telling you, I dont think you are being nosey lol :) My relationship with my ex has always been a strange one! I would consider it!

It sounds like ketosis, once you are in it honeslty its so much easier! Just try not to over do it, easy to say difficult when you have a horse to look after!

I will let you know later how I get on xx :)

Have a great day shopping for those sexy jeans.
I think it's great when ex's can have a good relationship. My mate and her oh split up a few years ago and they get on better now than they ever did, she stays over at the weekends (her teenage daughters still live with their dad) and they go concerts and out for dinner together.

Back