TBSx LL Journey...

Day 77

Not much going on today, usual stuff. Mucked out psycho pony and then did some housework. The weather hasnt been to good otherwise I would have gone in the garden for a while.

My belly is rumbling like billio today! No real food thoughts today and I quote enjoy cooking and making sandwiches for my daughters lunch. It isnt difficult unless something I really like comes into my eyeline. Yesterday it was mushrooms, mmmmm I so could have eaten one, but I am proud to say I didnt.

Tonight I went off to my WI not really knowing what to expect, but lost 5lb, OMG where did that come from my daughter says her pony is good for something helping me lose weight lol. Cheeky madam! I keep telling her watch this space I am going to borrowing your clothes the way I am going lol.

Anyway thats 3 stone in total and I am now officially overweight, hello at what point did I think that would excite me, I was buzzing. I asked about the milk week and counsellor says I can do it anytime now even though it is not officially week 13. So I might actually do it this week as I have had some random thoughts and I am hoping it will keep me focused and get me through to the end. I dont miss any food, but boy do I miss a nice cup of tea! So I will only be putting it in my tea and not my packs.

Hope you are all doing well xx

5lbs?! Bliiiiiiimey girlie!! Well done!! how did you do that?! I could do with a little of that kinda loss myself!! :D

So pleased for ya...

xx

GOOOD FOR YOU!! A whopping 5lbs and no longer obese! Bet you are chuffed to bits.
You deserve this good news, honest. AND...yes, you guessed it, another reason....LOL
Keep on trucking kiddo.
xx

I'm ready now ................ xx:p

5lbs?! Bliiiiiiimey girlie!! Well done!! how did you do that?! I could do with a little of that kinda loss myself!! :D

So pleased for ya...

xx

Hey Pinks will you stop playing hide and seek with us all lol, no seriously I do miss ya when you're not around. Hope you are doing well. I wouldnt mind your loss actually 52lbs wow!

I actually thought my loss would be rubbish because I havent really drank alot this week, so very surprised is an under statement lol xx

GOOOD FOR YOU!! A whopping 5lbs and no longer obese! Bet you are chuffed to bits.
You deserve this good news, honest. AND...yes, you guessed it, another reason....LOL
Keep on trucking kiddo.
xx

Hey hunny, I will chick and you look after yourself and get well soon xx

Hey Pinks will you stop playing hide and seek with us all lol, no seriously I do miss ya when you're not around. Hope you are doing well. I wouldnt mind your loss actually 52lbs wow!

I actually thought my loss would be rubbish because I havent really drank alot this week, so very surprised is an under statement lol xx
Aww... hey sweets... :)

Hehe, not playing hide and seek... I feel like I'm on here as much as ever, but I guess I'm just not posting as much at the moment... although don't know why... :confused:

I was working on a project with a tight deadline last week which was totally consuming, but no excuse this week! ;)

I have my WI in the morning so hopefully I'll be able to make that 54lbs, instead of 52... Fingers crossed eh? :D

I'll PM you my mobile in a sec anyway, so we can catch up on text... that'd be cool, if cool with you! :)

I think the water thing is a myth anyway... just wish I could have a 5lb loss over the next week or 2... I could really do with the boost tbh... 20 weeks or so done now, and just getting reaaaally bored of it all... ;)

You're doing so well though hunny... so pleased for you...

xx

Pinkie :) said:
Aww... hey sweets... :)

Hehe, not playing hide and seek... I feel like I'm on here as much as ever, but I guess I'm just not posting as much at the moment... although don't know why... :confused:

I was working on a project with a tight deadline last week which was totally consuming, but no excuse this week! ;)

I have my WI in the morning so hopefully I'll be able to make that 54lbs, instead of 52... Fingers crossed eh? :D

I'll PM you my mobile in a sec anyway, so we can catch up on text... that'd be cool, if cool with you! :)

I think the water thing is a myth anyway... just wish I could have a 5lb loss over the next week or 2... I could really do with the boost tbh... 20 weeks or so done now, and just getting reaaaally bored of it all... ;)

You're doing so well though hunny... so pleased for you...

xx

Hiya lovely, totally get where you are coming from on the bored front, I have been the same! Chuffin food everywhere I look and I felt the weight coming off was slower than expected which really stresses me out because like you I have a holiday deadline too! I seemed to have switched the thoughts off and gone with thought process that a loss is a loss! As for the 5 goodness knows where that cane from I did start Bishkek classes and the two weeks I did it had a 2lb loss, so decided exercise can wait. Then had some issues with my daughter going into melt down over the horses so I took the one on from a looking after him point of view, not riding I would squash him lol anyway I think mucking him out and walking back and forth to his field from the stable couple times a day must have spurred the loss on, could be a fluke I will see next week!

Got your PM thanks chick, will text you in a bit x

Good luck for your WI here is hoping it's a big one for you, the girls in my class all say you get a wow week when your numbers stable like mine and yours did Si fingers crossed for you x x

Never lose sight of how well you have done seeing your stats is an inspiration to lots of us xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Fab loss. Soz I haven't had a chance to look through diaries due to my shift pattern. Hopefully I'll get a chance the weekend. Xoxo

Thanks ladies, it was needed been wobbling(not literally as I am smaller now lol) anyway over half way I am so gonna get there as will you xx

WOW Lady T 5lbs is beyond amazing Well done! You deserved a better number after a couple of low weeks. Pinkie you will be next! Haha
Check out your total weight loss now tho chick 42lbs!!! Like you said in a previous post who would have thought you could have stuck to a diet for so long and lost so much! Wowweee hehehe
xxx

WOW Lady T 5lbs is beyond amazing Well done! You deserved a better number after a couple of low weeks. Pinkie you will be next! Haha
Check out your total weight loss now tho chick 42lbs!!! Like you said in a previous post who would have thought you could have stuck to a diet for so long and lost so much! Wowweee hehehe
xxx

Thanks hun really appreciate your comments, I was buzzing lol :D

I know seriously cant believe I have stuck to it for this long, I just think that the results spur me on, that and the fact I am actually starting to like what I see in the mirror and the clothes I wear. xx

Day 78

Wow what a dull and boring day, never thought I would say this but I miss work I think thats why I never use my holiday lol. There is only so much cleaning and daytime TV you can do in one day!

So up about 7.30am, a lie in I know, lucky me lol. Made my beautiful daughter an egg muffin for breakfast, had my strawberry shake and then took myself off to the psycho pony for the daily routine of mucking out.

Came back home and got myself ready to go off to town, had a look in Dorothy Perkins (the only clothes shop in the town) but I have bought everything I like in there now. So will wait for the sales for some sandals for my holiday not buying them now as I will want to wear them and its not like I dont have like 50 million pairs of shoes and boots in my wardrobe already lol. Well a girls gotta have some pleasures when she's a chubster, clothes just didnt do it back then lol.

So today I paid the remainder of my deposit for my holiday, that's it no backing out. I am looking forward to it, think it will be a boozefest if I am honest.

So once back from town I tried to occupy myself, I have terrible food thoughts if I am not busy. Trouble is I cant keep emptying my wardrobe I will have nothing at all in there haha, so I decided to try my size 12 jeans on, in my head I knew they wouldnt fit but I had to see just how close I was to getting in them. Well I got them past my knees which is where they were when I got them pretty much, then past my thighs, up over my bum (just) and managed to have about a 2" gap to doing the button up. Wow it really wont be that long now, I havent even managed to wear the 14's yet i seem to live in leggings because I havent really been out and about. Hmm got a team meeting on Tuesday I might wear them then actually! Thats a plan!

I text my sister last night to tell her I had hit the 3 stone mark, she is amazed that I have stuck to this, bless her she has seen me up and down like a yo yo in the past and never once said anything about my weight. She has 4 boys and is still only 10/12 now, lucky devil. She asked how much more I wanted to lose and I said 2 stone 11, she couldnt believe it and said you will be smaller than me you dont need to lose that much, hmm why do people say that, my friend also said i didnt need to lose what I wanted to either, so I asked her how much she weighed lol, I knew it was alot lower than I wanted to be, she suddenly realised where I was coming from then. Peoples reactions fascinate me.

Today I realised my legs are so much slimmer than they were, never thought that would happen. The cellulite is reducing but on the downside I noticed that I now have stretch marks on my tummy, not many granted and they can be covered by my knickers.

Why do I find between 4 and 8 the hardest time of the night, I think it is down to the fact I used to graze during that time watching tv. Im going to have watch that when I am back on conventional food!

Met my daughter at the stables to bring the pony in and feed him, bless her she is looking like the weight has lifted although both the other ponies are under the weather at the other yard now. They will be fine just waiting on the vets approval to move them to where Charlie is now. I love the quality time we spend together albeit limited now she is older, decided I am going to try and loan a horse for the summer to ride with her it will be brilliant.

Thats it for me, sorry I seemed to have off loaded all sorts on here tonight, hope you have all had a fabulous day! xx

WOW at ur 5lbs!!!!! what did u do different! x

WOW at ur 5lbs!!!!! what did u do different! x

Well Gem if I am honest drank less water and didnt do the bodyjam class for the last two weeks, however have been mucking the chuffin horse out. We will see what this week brings :D xx

Carly79 said:
Yay 5 lbs, brilliant!! X

Thanks, hope you are well xx

Carly79 said:
Yeah im good thanks... Well a little bored but have the week off so i thinks its just change if routine!!

I know that feeling lol xx

Back