TBSx LL Journey...

completely understand days off, thats when i found i used to sit down and binge eat, got myself some extra work for the bank holidays coming up so fingers crossed il stay on track. your a real inspiration to someone just starting out! x

Well Gem if I am honest drank less water and didnt do the bodyjam class for the last two weeks, however have been mucking the chuffin horse out. We will see what this week brings :D xx

Well funny you say that... as i have added a bike ride to myweek and i only lost 2lbs... so it is true what they say about excercise slowing ur losses down. Im gonna stick to my walking.

Also well done o being so close to a size 12!!! u gota get some wear into those size 14s before they fall off ya hips and show ya bum to the boys ;)! xxx

Gembritney said:
Well funny you say that... as i have added a bike ride to myweek and i only lost 2lbs... so it is true what they say about excercise slowing ur losses down. Im gonna stick to my walking.

Also well done o being so close to a size 12!!! u gota get some wear into those size 14s before they fall off ya hips and show ya bum to the boys ;)! xxx

Chance would be a fine thing to show the boys, in fact just one boy my bum lol xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Day 78

I noticed that I now have stretch marks on my tummy, not many granted and they can be covered by my knickers.

You are funny, that really made me laugh :D

I really enjoyed ready about your day. Great news about the size 12 jeans, sounds like it wont be long either. There's somthing really inspiring about getting into a size 12 jeans ...or is it just me lol. I have a pair I cant get over my thighs, they are an old pair i used to wear, so clothes wise thats my goal.

Its lovely reading about the horses, I love horses but from a distance, I'm a little afraid up close. I went riding years ago with a few friends, it was going to be a regular thing. The horse they gave me had its own mind and although we were in an arena, walking around the outside he decided he wanted to jump over the jumps in the middle .....I've never been so scared ...he just made a run for it. Somthing inside (panic most probably lol) just made me yank his ahead to the side and thankgod he stopped. I can laugh now but at the time well, they were lucky they didnt have to 'muck out' me!! Sorry too graphic ;). I'm gutted as they are such beautiful animals, maybe one day I'll try again :D.

Have a lovely weekend chick, I'm off to Dorset for a long weekend so wont be able to catch up on diaries til I come back.

Take care xx

completely understand days off, thats when i found i used to sit down and binge eat, got myself some extra work for the bank holidays coming up so fingers crossed il stay on track. your a real inspiration to someone just starting out! x

Well done you for identifying your weak spot nd doing something about it. OOoo and think about all the nice new clothes you could buy with the extra money yay! xx

You are funny, that really made me laugh :D

I really enjoyed ready about your day. Great news about the size 12 jeans, sounds like it wont be long either. There's somthing really inspiring about getting into a size 12 jeans ...or is it just me lol. I have a pair I cant get over my thighs, they are an old pair i used to wear, so clothes wise thats my goal.

Its lovely reading about the horses, I love horses but from a distance, I'm a little afraid up close. I went riding years ago with a few friends, it was going to be a regular thing. The horse they gave me had its own mind and although we were in an arena, walking around the outside he decided he wanted to jump over the jumps in the middle .....I've never been so scared ...he just made a run for it. Somthing inside (panic most probably lol) just made me yank his ahead to the side and thankgod he stopped. I can laugh now but at the time well, they were lucky they didnt have to 'muck out' me!! Sorry too graphic ;). I'm gutted as they are such beautiful animals, maybe one day I'll try again :D.

Have a lovely weekend chick, I'm off to Dorset for a long weekend so wont be able to catch up on diaries til I come back.

Take care xx

OMG I just laughed my head off at your horsey tale that was so funny! :D To be honest they scare me a little to especially Charlie who I am looking at now. When I bought him 10 years ago he was lovely and sweet, years later he is spoilt and naughty thanks to my daughter lol actually she is as bad as the ponies lol ;) He was supposed to get new shoes to day but my daughtr cant get to the yard and I'm not holing him whlie he gets them done he is nuts and will spend more time in the air than on the ground lol. You must have been so scared though, no wonder you are not a great lover of them now thats enough to put anyone off. Fancy thinking you could take up show jumping so soon after getting on the horse lmao, bless ya!

Have a fantstic weekend hope the weather is good for you and if it isnt then who cares its awaywith the people you loive your family xx

Day 79

Cant believe it is Thursday already, where has the week gone and I have done nothing really.

So had a real lie in this morning got up about 8.30am, sorted my daughters breakfast and lunch for work then took myself off to sort Charlie out.

Bumped into the yard owner and had a chat about moving my other two horses up to the same yard.Trying to figure out the how and when, nothing is easy. I also asked if she knew of any horses for loan, as it turns out she has one so I am going to ride him to see if we get on ok and take it from there. Me being the div I am didnt firm up when I could ride him, why oh why dont I grab opportunities when they come my way, I am such an idiot. Anyway going to see her tomorrow as we have had some good news this afternoon that one of my horses has the all clear to move, so going to pin down the day I can ride the loan horse at the same time. Law of the universe really works!

Chilled out the rest of the day until I had the urge to try my daughters long boots on, they only flippin fit. Fat calfs no more, yay! Text my daughter as I was so pleased and she text back saying get them off lol Then I decided to go try my own boots on they are now too big, gutted I love them too! Hey ho! I also tried on some LBD's I have in my wardrobe, little black dresses for those who arent sure what that means. Some fitted, some to big, some just plain old vile and why did I even buy them lol, also ended up going through my wardrobe again, seriously it has hardly any clothes in it now. What I did realise was that I now have more casual clothes than workwear, wow when did that happen it was always the other way round before!

Some food thoughts but only when my daughter left her mash (sorry) mmmm I actually love the stuff how could she not eat it! Grrrr! I totally resisted though, as if I wouldnt!

Nothing else exciting happened today, here's hoping tomorrow is a little more fun. :)

Hope you have all had a great day xx

Sounds like a good day. Great news about the boots fitting. I can relate to the LBDs. Used to hide behind the black and buy them just because they fit!
No more - I did buy a little (literally) black dress the other day in the sale. I spotted it immediately. I call it a tarty party frock!
Might even get OH to take a pic at the w/end.:eek:
I bet the horses are pleased you are losing all this weight. I wonder if they notice??

Hey SB, firstly congrats on your badges, I'm jealous lol

Loving the tarty party frock term, bet you look stunning in it. Its funny how tastes definately change as you get slimmer.

As for the horses, as mad as this sounds I havent ridden for 3 years, my daughter rides 2 of them the other is retired. I am looking forward to getting back in the saddle now I am losing weight though. xx

I saw the Century Club badge - and thought why not.
Then I saw the other one and thought - go for it. I'm proud of my achievement. To-day I overheard people at work talking about someone who has lost 12stone by having her stomach stapled, how she can't ever enjoy "proper" food again - and I thought - I've one that without the surgery and am lucky enough to be still able to enjoy food.
i hope the badges will also show people that many of us can maintain and inspire them to do the same.
Lovely that you'll be able to ride your horses again - one at a time!
;)

You earned them so why not in deed! I hope one day I can get a badge too. You have done so well.

I considered surgery I thought it was my only option then looked into LL, so pleased I did! Yes its tough to stay 100% but it will be so worth it, in fact I feel it iks worth it now but have to keep reminding myself I am not where I want to be yet. I can imagine its easy to give up when you start to feel better in yourself.

You certainly are an inspiration my lovely xx

You are doing well I see. Congrats again on the loss, the boots, and the LBD's...OH, and resisting mash.
My LBD came yesteray and is a size 12 (i think it is a small 12) and I doubt I will ever get into it. :( Will venture to try it on next month - just want it to fit come August.

Enjoy your day - xx

You are doing well I see. Congrats again on the loss, the boots, and the LBD's...OH, and resisting mash.
My LBD came yesteray and is a size 12 (i think it is a small 12) and I doubt I will ever get into it. :( Will venture to try it on next month - just want it to fit come August.

Enjoy your day - xx

Hey lovely, you so will get into your dress, just you wait and see, but to do so you have to imagine how it will feel when you get into it and look in the mirror :D xx

Glad your having a nice week off. Talking of horsey tales. I went pony trekking when I was a kid. The stable guy thought he would give me the smallest pony cause I was the shortest. Started off great. Slow trotting down the paths. Eventually we came to some open ground when my horse decided to make a run for it, well u can imagine me bobbing up and down on this blooming horse until I eventually fell off. I didn't hurt myself too much, only my pride. I decided i wasn't going back on the horse. I was too afraid he would start galloping again. I was even more embarrassed when the instructor told me that actually i was only fast trotting lol. What a plonker lol. Xoxo:-Dxoxo

Last edited:
Glad your having a nice week off. Talking of horsey tales. I went pony trekking when I was a kid. The stable guy thought he would give me the smallest pony cause I was the shortest. Started off great. Slow trotting down the paths. Eventually we came to some open ground when my horse decided to make a run for it, well u can imagine me bobbing up and down on this blooming horse until I eventually fell off. I didn't hurt myself too much, only my pride. I decided i wasn't going back on the horse. I was too afraid he would start galloping again. I was even more embarrassed when the instructor told me that actually i was only fast trotting lol. What a plonked lol. Xoxo:-Dxoxo

LOL how funny, the horsey tales from people do make me laugh, it can be quite scary they are so unpredictable.:D xx

Day 80

Well today is officially my last days holiday, so I have to make the most of the weekend now because Monday will soon be here!

Up at silly o clock this morning and couldnt go back to sleep arghhhhh! So got my self ready cooked my beautiful daughters brekkie and then took myself off to sort Charlie out, he is less of a psycho now he is getting used to having me around. Although the girl who owns the yard said he is wild lol apparently he has been running round like a youngster instead of the middle aged man he is now lol.

Found out today that someone elswe is interested in loaning the horse I am looking at and hopefully riding tomorrow so fingers crossed I get first option, will be gutted if he goes to someone else now kinda got my heart set on him.

Spent the afternoon spray painting the rest of the fence in the garden, its finally done, although I have a lot of other wood in the garden as it is built on a hill,so rather than brick walls we have wooden walls, sounds weird I know lol. So need to do that and the shed and its finished. It looks quite nice now especially as I have now bought lots of plants, flowers and bushy type things that are now in my lovely new pots. Really hope I dont killo them this year I have spent a fortune on them lol. I am rubbish at gardening.

Popped in to see my sister and my lovely 4 nephews, she had her blood results today and was clear. So thankfully she hasnt got thecondition that our dad has, I am having a blood test next week ready for some middle aged check I have to have, thats when youknow your getting old when you have to go and have a certain age check! Doh!

Had absolutely no time to think about food today been to busy but what that does mean is that I have really lt myself down on the water front will only manage 3 litres today, not happy!

Well thats me for today my lovely people, hope you have all had good weeks and have a lovely weekend xx

Hee hee!! My horsey tale is pony trekking in Wales as a kid with my folks who didnt ride. My Dad's horse went under a low branch, instead of bending down to avoid it, he froze and shot off the back of the horse. It must be 30-40 years ago but I can still see it now!! :8855:

Glad you have had a week off from the grindstone. A couple of short weeks coming up too.

Hope you get the loan horse to enjoy over the summer months - fingers crossed. xx

Hey Lady T glad you have had a good day, make sure you make the most of ur weekend before work starts monday! hugs xx

Hey lovely, oh I intend to enjoy it although up early again!

Weather is beautiful and I have a big day ahead, we are moving Connie (the wonder horse lol) today she has the all clear! It's quite emotional really she was owned by the yard owner she bought her as a foal at foot to her mother! Apparently she was really Ill as a baby and they thought she wouldn't make it, but she did thankfully! She has spent all her life in the same place so moving her is a big thing but has to be done the yard is closing, the owners are in their 80's!

Enjoy your day lovely xx

HannahNewton said:
Hee hee!! My horsey tale is pony trekking in Wales as a kid with my folks who didnt ride. My Dad's horse went under a low branch, instead of bending down to avoid it, he froze and shot off the back of the horse. It must be 30-40 years ago but I can still see it now!! :8855:

Glad you have had a week off from the grindstone. A couple of short weeks coming up too.

Hope you get the loan horse to enjoy over the summer months - fingers crossed. xx

Hilarious, I actually think you win funniest story. I can imagine it happening and have been close to that a couple of times myself lol

I guess today is the day find out if I can have the horse and if I can't it's because something even more suitable is out there for me!!

Enjoy your day, hope the sun is shining where you are it's glorious here xx

Back