TBSx LL Journey...

Aw my lovely lovely friends, because thats what I consider all of you to be after all this time. I have got my head round this now, I think getting a call from my son saying the doctors had been trying to contact me for days was a little worrying, then to be told I had to come off plan as quickly as they could get food into me was a little worrying. I think in my head I had zoned into the fact I should be on total until end of June at least. I think also this has all been really quick with no adjustment to get my head round it or plan for it. Hey ho.

You have all offered some amazing advice to me and I really appreciate it.

Realised that I put weight on because my cooking skills were/are so pants and I had to live on take aways, lol. Tonight I had my protein and salad as suggested, very cremated lol. Did I enjoy it, not as much as I thought I would, am I feeling bloated, yes very and stuck to the weight suggested by my LLC. It will take time for my body to re- adjust to food now. Anyway I have decided that the blood test tomorrow will be fine and I can go back onto Plan next week, as I dont suppose I will get the results straight away.

Went into an office that I havent been in for ages today and spotted a girl who worked for me. The weird thing was she seemed to be looking straight through me, so I casually said 'are you going to ignore me' she was gobsmacked when she realised it was me. She said I looked amazing! Result! Love that feeling!

Good news, got back from work and recieved a parcel, yes you guessed it shopping online again lol, now confession time one of your gorgeous ladies posted a picture of a dress from Boohoo on the forum as a goal dress if I remember right, well couldnt resist and had to buy it myself. Remarkable taste and style us women have on this site!! They didnt have my size so opted for a size 10 as it does have some lycra in it, tried it on for size tonight and it fits, seriously this one is another that i will be wearing inside out with the label clearly on show.... lol

You ladies rock, just about to catch up on your diaries now, luv ya all xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Rocking it Lady T! Inspirational as always.

Size 10!

Wow. x

Hun, im sorry u have to come off plan... but seein as u dont have far to go itd not that bad... u will still loose on lite!!!:) ur health comes first as the girls have said and you will still be loosing.
Very proud that u have planned out ur dinner and you know what ur gonna have.... please stay on here so we can help you thru this and you can still help us... get well soon xxxxx

do you know what huni ( i hope this doesnt sound condesending) Im SO proud of you. You really are 'glass is half full' kinda girl.

Your awesome!!

And as for the dress SIZE FRICKIN 10 ....WOO HOO.

XXXXXXX

XXX

I believe with a glass half full anything is possible nd most definately achievable :)

Chill baby its a stretchy 10 :D but can hardly believe it. xx

Hun, im sorry u have to come off plan... but seein as u dont have far to go itd not that bad... u will still loose on lite!!!:) ur health comes first as the girls have said and you will still be loosing.
Very proud that u have planned out ur dinner and you know what ur gonna have.... please stay on here so we can help you thru this and you can still help us... get well soon xxxxx

Hi hun, thanks for your words of comfort. :)

I am on 2 packs tomorrow and then 1 the day after then back to conventional eating, going to pop into see my LLC saturday I think so I can find out about eating lite style meals and what I can do to keep myself in ketosis, if thats possible of course. Might only be a matter of a week that I am off plan, fingers crossed. :) xx

Ask. Believe. Receive.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using MiniMins

Mags, I will hun dont you worry! xx

***FOOD TALK BELOW***

LadyT!!! Size 10 stretchy or not - awesome!!!

My experience is the advice from LL Head Office will be very cautious until you have your 2nd blood test results back and any diagnosis. So they probably wont encourage you to stay in ketosis, and to have a "balanced" diet including some carbs.

I had to come out of ketosis for an operation last year. My advice is to come out gently, easing it with the carbs. Stick to wholegrains and eat them with your protein to slow down the speed they go into your blood stream.

For example try:

a softly cooked egg with a slice of wholegrain toast.

2 oatcakes with some cottage cheese and salad

steamed fish with new potatoes and steamed veg

plain low fat yoghurt with a few berries

Treat your digestive system gently, (like a baby for a few days) or like me you will have indigestion. I swear I could feel my first few meals moving around my system!!

Like I said before try to eat slowly, chew properly and you can use your blender or a mini food processor to make food easier to digest.

Its the sugary carbs that are diet nightmares, playing with our blood sugar levels, spiking insulin and causing hunger and cravings.

Hopefully you will be back on plan in no time, but if not you can still make it work for you. Kisses xx

Last edited:
Great post Hannah... really useful on many levels, thanks for posting! :)

xx

Defo agree thanks Hannah, I may be calling on you over the next few days for some guidance, hope you dont mind hun xx

Defo agree thanks Hannah, I may be calling on you over the next few days for some guidance, hope you dont mind hun xx

My pleasure - been there - so happy to share my experience. I felt really lost coming off Total without any warning or preparation.

I can remember standing in Sainsburys wondering what to buy and feeling quite overwhelmed by the choice. xxx

Aw thanks hun, that was me in waitrose tonight lol xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thats great that u may be back on plan next week... for now u can test out ur culinary skills!!! xxx

Gembritney said:
Thats great that u may be back on plan next week... for now u can test out ur culinary skills!!! xxx

Thanks Gem trying to stay positive until I know what's happening.

Hope you are feeling better about things xx

Great positive attitude Lady T :) I hope today goes well xxx

How's it going in the world of food Hunni. Hope your feeling much better babe. Been thinking of you. Hugs hugs luv J. Xxxxx

UmmZakaria said:
Great positive attitude Lady T :) I hope today goes well xxx

Thanks chick, how you getting on xx

Julslynne said:
How's it going in the world of food Hunni. Hope your feeling much better babe. Been thinking of you. Hugs hugs luv J. Xxxxx

Hey Hun, food is no longer my friend, quote happy with that thought though lol I have decided to consider food to be a short term medicine until I can get back on my packs and also a good learning curve for when I get to goal. Every cloud and all that!

Just got to doctors to collect my blood test form, they don't open until 8.45am seriously what time of the morning is that don't they know I have been facing for the test lol

Have a fab day chick xx

Back