TBSx LL Journey...

Total faith in you Hun,as your so positive,you now you will succeed doing lite to complete you journey,if you need to!
Just think it will give you more time to try out new recipes for when you go onto maintenance.
Good luck with your weigh in later!
Sexy xx

Sorry to hear your doctor is not budging but maybe it's for the best. Lite is good too and hopefully your test results will return to a normal range asap. Keep the faith x

Thanks ladies, much appreciated! xx

Hey you have more determination in you than you give youself credit for, fantastic where you are now compared to where you where. Docs doing right by you just in case.... Better safe than sorry.
You have 2 stone to go, on lite this is managable if you continue with your head straight as it has been. One day at a time, you Will get to goal, even if it takes an extra couple of weeks, in your new delicious slim world, its a blink of an eye!!
Good luck tonight, stay positive. remember the great advise you give the rest of us!!!
Jx

aww Lady T sorry to hear about the doctors decision. But as you said you only have 2 stone to loose and that will be very easy on Lite!!!
I understand about the scales thing... i have been doing it all week too, and never touched them before that!
I have weighed myself at home first too so i know the difference between mine and the LL scales.
Im sick of this diet i really am and am thinking about what i want to eat, and even reassuring myself its ok to eat.... gosh im in a terrible mind set too xxx

Just read the above messages. Shame about not getting on Total but...there is a good reason as to why. No hardships though because you at least get to go onto Lite! So don't dwell too much on the negatives and look at the positives.

You are a bright woman with loads of determination to win this battle towards your goal. Your goal hasn't changed, just the date has changed a tad (or has it?....you can't possibly know this). You WILL get there.
No need to worry or stress; use the method my Mum use to tell me. It is called the KISS method: Keep It Simple Silly

xx

Just read the above messages. Shame about not getting on Total but...there is a good reason as to why. No hardships though because you at least get to go onto Lite! So don't dwell too much on the negatives and look at the positives.

You are a bright woman with loads of determination to win this battle towards your goal. Your goal hasn't changed, just the date has changed a tad (or has it?....you can't possibly know this). You WILL get there.
No need to worry or stress; use the method my Mum use to tell me. It is called the KISS method: Keep It Simple Silly

xx

Aw thanks hunny!

Loving the kiss method :) xx

So after all my fretting yhis week over being on LLL i managed to lose 2lb, I am over the moon. To be honest I would have been happy with anything other than a gain, flippin crooked thoughts have been playing havoc with me, but I am trying hard to make the adult take control. I think part of the problem this past few weeks is that I feel like the control has been taken away from me and I dont like it, but I do realise its for the right reasons. I know my health is important, that goes without saying.

**Food Talk**

Breakfast: Strawberry shake
Lunch: Chicken Salad
Dinner: Bar
Snack: shake later on this evening
water: rubbish I ran out of water flavourings!!

Tonight i bought the LLL cookbook, I am fed up of eating chicken salad lol. I also need to sort my cooking skills out as I am really rubbish in the kitchen. My friends all say they would love a kitchen like mine, its really big and I have an eight ring cooker and double oven and yet the microwave used to get the most use. lol. One of my friends used to mock me and say the cooker looked brand new lol

My best friend has told me today she is concerend that I want to lose another 2 stone and wants me to review it along the way, she feels I will look old and haggered, time will tell.

Just popped into the shop and some random guy in the queue behind me said I smelt gorgeous, its always nice to have compliments I was happy with that!

Going to catch up with everyones diaries and then bed early I am off to Staines tomorrow so leaving at silly o clock! xx

Great news about the 2lb huni!
You've just proved that it is achievable to continue losing weight while on lite!
Re reassessing your goal weight it might happen further down the line. I think you'll just know when you're done!
X

Sent from my iPhone 4 using MiniMins

Fantastic, 2lbs!!!!!! Naughty crooked thoughts!
Glad you bought the cook book, it does look like there is a lot of choice.
Enjoy :D
Jx

Thanks hun :)

Yep loads of choice cant wait to start trying some of the recipes but away with work for the next couple of days so hotel meal it will be. I will need to be careful though as I cant weigh the food obviously before eating it lol xx

Great news about the 2lb huni!
You've just proved that it is achievable to continue losing weight while on lite!
Re reassessing your goal weight it might happen further down the line. I think you'll just know when you're done!
X

Thanks Mags!

I think you are right about assessing down the line. I checked the BMI chart in the LLC room and it says that to be a healthy weight i should be between 8st 6lb and 10st 4lb :rolleyes: xx

Yep well my goal is to get under 25. I will never be in the lower healthy BMI range because I'm quite tall and heavy boned. I'll be happy with 24.

OOOOoooOOooo you can share all your new fancy reciepies. You can be like the whats her name? you know the one? big boobs, fabulous hair, always licks her fingers when shes finished tasting???

Well you can be the one of her on the boards, youve got the boobs and the hair!!! xxx

OOOOoooOOooo you can share all your new fancy reciepies. You can be like the whats her name? you know the one? big boobs, fabulous hair, always licks her fingers when shes finished tasting???

Well you can be the one of her on the boards, youve got the boobs and the hair!!! xxx

LOL I have no idea who you are on about, but loved the description ha ha!:)

I will happily share the recipes I try hun xx

I think she means Nigella.
Trust me honey. She ain't that fabulous looking in real life and she is bloody rude!
lol

MagdaX said:
I think she means Nigella.
Trust me honey. She ain't that fabulous looking in real life and she is bloody rude!
lol

Hmmm not sure how to take that lol xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lol that you are much more gorgeous than her huni lmao!!

Well done on your 2 lbs loss,panic over hay,you enjoy them lovely recipes,a taste of thing to come.
I would love to have a cooker like yours I'de be in my element!

Sexy xx

Well done on your loss hon, that is great news especially after a week of crooked thoughts!

Remember to try for the free upgrade in the hotel, what's the worst they can say? No?? x

Back