TBSx LL Journey...

Defo a missed opportunity there lovely ;)

Omg I'd love for someone to say wow at me, bet your on cloud 9.

Put yourself out there girl, go and have fun, you deserve it.

We need a HO in front of the T (in Lady T) ;)

xxx

Hey gorgeous, I know but that missed opportunity taught me a lesson and thats 'get in there' lol

I know loving the compliments and comments, they will stop at some point so I am making the most of it for sure.

Loving the Ho in front of the T lol xx

Glad for your weightloss and dani getting back on track!
Dr may change his mind, but you are so close to your goal, keep going chick.
Being checked out, get you!!!
Jx

Hy lovely, I know its a relief to be on good terms again.

Hmm my doc is a pain dont think he will at all, but got my head round it now. xx

So I am finally back in England lol. Good journey back after I finally got to the airport, it could only happen to me left the office walked round to the car and found two flat tyres, doh! Luckily one of the guys in the office took me to the airport. The car however is still sitting outside the office and should have been back to the hire place at 7pm at the latest tonight, not my fault they couldnt be bothered to pick the phone up!

Struggled with water the past two days managed a litre yesterday and only a litre up to this eveing but made up for it now I am almost 3 litres up now. I will finish the last litre tonight to get me t the 4 i like to drink.

Right I apologise now if you think I am strange but I was so annoyed on the plane, when i checked in the girl asked if i wanted a window seat, why not I thought! So I gt on the plane almost last as I hardly see the point of rushing when we all have seat numbers, only to find some irratating little man speaking to the guy in the seat behind wherr I was going to sit, turns out he was in the little mans seat! Anyway little man decided to sit in the seat in front, er hello thats mine! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!! I decided to play the polite card and sit in the seat next to it! How annoying! As if that wasnt bad enough he then decided that he needed to poke his elbows in my arm! Seriously the guy was p*ssing me right off! Ikept calm and said nothing and leaned further away from him, I have this pet hate of people touching me esecially when i dont know them. So everytime his elbow touched me i would move, but it still kept coming, grrrrrrr idiot! Couldnt wait to get off the plane and just to p*ss him off let loads of people go before me because he clearly couldnt wait to get off ha ha karma you gotta love it!

Hope you are all well my lovelies xxx

Lol just answered it.

I just didnt want to make a scene but wished I had when he p'd me off lol xx

Different perspective.........

I just liked the fact that you chose a window seat and that HE was spilling over onto YOU and not the other way round!!
Another Bless LL situation.

The fact that you didn't have a go at him just reminds us what a lovely person you are hun xx

Aw thanks SB!!!

Very random day today, I had a meeting in Watford 2-3pm so I sorted the horses out ths morning got myself home and showeredm then logged on for a while before setting off on my journey. I felt quite hungry travelling which was odd, I cant ever remember being hungry on this plan, I think it was the lack of water though as there arent many services on the M1 so only had half a litre.

Arrived half an hour early for the meeting, made some calls then off I went to check out the venue and meet with the coordinator to discuss the conference requirements. Very good meeting and definately a potential.

As I travelled home I got caught in the traffic found myself looking at my skinny knees lol, normally if my skirt would ride up a little while sitting down I would tug and pull at it until my fat knees were covered, now I dont have to do that anymore. Its funny the things that suddenly dawn on me almost on a daily basis.

Right, apologise up front for this bit, but OMG seriously the toilet habits are getting worse I have now progressed to the stage where I am so bunged up it is painful. Took Dulco the other night but nothing really happened because I was in so much pain down there and couldnt go. I am also terrified I will end up with those grapey things lol. Eventually this evening I managed to get over the fear of going and wasnt it a relief! Phew! I cant believe how eating is causing me more hassle in the toilet department than total, I would have expected it to be the opposite way round.

I'm up to 2 litres of water now, so 2 more to go!

Feel shattered, early night for me! Thank goodness its the weekend.

Hope my lovely beauties are doing well, off to check out your diaries now xxxxx

Well done loosing 4 stone!

Listen at you Hun,you sound so happy now with the skinny knees lol!:)
Glad your meeting went well and your feeling better after your number 2 relief,must admit been a bit like that myself since been back on food,but getting better,thank goodness for dulco hay?? Def too much information on here lol!! But your decryption is so funny!:D Sorry I know it can be painful!
Have a good w/end hunny!:cool:
Sexy xx

Last edited:
Lady (ho)T !!

Lovin the knee situation!!!
With the toilet issues, dulco wasnt having much effect so i took two and by morning i was taking off from the toilet seat LOl. so maybe worth having 2 next time x x

sexychick said:
Listen at you Hun,you sound so happy now with the skinny knees lol!:)
Glad your meeting went well and your feeling better after your number 2 relief,must admit been a bit like that myself since been back on food,but getting better,thank goodness for dulco hay?? Def too much information on here lol!! But your decryption is so funny!:D Sorry I know it can be painful!
Have a good w/end hunny!:cool:
Sexy xx

Thanks sexy!

Toilet humour lol xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Gembritney said:
Lady (ho)T !!

Lovin the knee situation!!!
With the toilet issues, dulco wasnt having much effect so i took two and by morning i was taking off from the toilet seat LOl. so maybe worth having 2 next time x x

Lol @ Lady (ho)T xx

I actually noticed last night Gem that my nasty patch of cellulite that bothers me has almost gone, ok so it's not invisible but it certainly isn't as bad that's for sure! I love LL lol it's great to get my life back finally.

I contemplated 2 but always worry with work and travelling so try to only use them when at home.

Good to have you back, missed you hun xx

Hey lovelies, had a very busy day today!

I was called at 6.30am this morning by my friend, she had gotten into a huge row with her ex. Its the girl who's dog was killed a few weeks back, I mentioned it in my diary at the time. Well basically it was getting very nasty. Her ex hacked her facebook and started putting all sorts on there about the type of girl she is, or he thinks she is, about her marriage to an illegal immigrant, omg there was all sorts kicking off. He deleted me from her account so I couldnt see all of what he had put as her status updates. Anyway I emailed the group of girls she is cloest too to let them know what had happend so they could keep an eye on her acccount. Some of her other friends absolutely ripped into him. I took it off fscebook and was texting him to calm him down, thankfully it worked. Sorry for my update this morning to all my MM facebook buddies, I wouldnt normally have a rant on there but so much has happened with them both and he as being totally insensitve to her and her family! Never a dull moment in my world, oh how I long for dull sometimes lol

Dani is working weekends now, she isnt happy with it but she gets 2 days off in the week and two shorter days! Thios meant I had to muck out 3 stables and sort the horses out this morning! I was shattered but needed t ride Chester, so we went out for a gentle hack as he seemed to be quite weezy, sometimes the hay makes the horses like that if its dusty. I do soak it with water but it doesnt remove all the dust. Anyway while I was out riding, my phone started to ring! Chester's ears pricked up and he decides to make a funny squealing noise then had a bit of a tantrum bless him. I wasnt expecting it so it he got a right telli ng off normally he is so dopey lol. At the same time Ches is being silly a fly went into my eye lol, only trouble is it hasnt stopped watering since and is now really sore. I am putting drops in it but think it will be swollen in the morning! Doh

After I rode I went shopping in town its my nephews 5th birthday today, popped into DP's and spotted a lovely maxi style leopard print dress. Had to have it for my holiday, little disappointed I had to go for a bigger size than I wanted really, but still alot smaller than I used to be yeeha!

Went to give my nephew his presents and also picked the older nephew as he wanted to come see the horses and have a little ride. He helped me get the horses in and rode Chester bareback to his stable, with a hat on of course!

Made a lovely dish out of my LL cookbook today, it was the best money I spent recently!

Almost 4 litres, loving st clements it is my favourite water flavouring!

Off to catch up on your diaries hunny's xxx

I bet clothes shopping gives you such a buzz now that you can pick and choose and know that stuff is going to look great on you! It's one of the thing I am looking forward to as I tend not to shop for anything but essentials when I am big.

Thanks for the helpful posts in my diary x x

I actually love shopping and clothes now, before it was more underwear and shoes! xx

New dress sounds lovely :p xxx

SunshineCass said:
New dress sounds lovely :p xxx

Thanks Cass, I showed it to my sister who promptly said I don't like the pattern!!! What!?! How could she not like it, she is one of these that wears what she can afford not what she really wants, shame really as she is a size 10-12. She commented that £40 was a lot if money for a dress! Which to some it might be but I really really liked it!

Hope you are doing well lovely xx

Back