TBSx LL Journey...

Hey huuuunnnny!! :D

Glad you are enjoying your hol, although you made me laugh with your comments about the ex! ;)

I miss you on here, so hurry up and finish your holiday! Haha... Nah, have a great time & catch up with you on your return! Hope youre getting a fab tan! So jealous!

Love ya! Pinks... :) xxxxxxx

Pinkie :) said:
Hey huuuunnnny!! :D

Glad you are enjoying your hol, although you made me laugh with your comments about the ex! ;)

I miss you on here, so hurry up and finish your holiday! Haha... Nah, have a great time & catch up with you on your return! Hope youre getting a fab tan! So jealous!

Love ya! Pinks... :) xxxxxxx

Hey you how is the world of RTM going??

He has got off the boat for a walk I couldn't be bothered too hot lol I actually look like a lobster not good I should have gone on the sunbed a couple of times but hey ho!!

Hot officers on the ship lol got a few cheeky smiles off a couple whilst the ex wandered off lol

Hope you are behaving lol xxxx

Can't wait to hear more when you get back................;) x

Hope your having a great time Lady T.
Cathy

Hey you how is the world of RTM going??

He has got off the boat for a walk I couldn't be bothered too hot lol I actually look like a lobster not good I should have gone on the sunbed a couple of times but hey ho!!

Hot officers on the ship lol got a few cheeky smiles off a couple whilst the ex wandered off lol

Hope you are behaving lol xxxx
Hey hunny! Aww, RTM is going well thanks babes! STS so far, weight wise, so guess I'm getting the balance about right. Fruit was introduced this week, and I'm finding it a bit of a trigger but guess if I'm gonna eat too much of something, it could be worse than it being fruit huh? ;)

Hehe... lobster tan huh? I only ever go pink so totally sympathise! It'll turn a lovely brown in a day or 2 anyway, so don't you worry! Bet you look amazing... all bronzed in your bikini! Lucky thing! :)

I've been on a camping weekend (doing waaaay too much camping for my liking at the moment! Lol) and it was super toastie on the Sunday... but mostly rain! Typical!

Had a bit of a 'mishap' in my car today too, after someone smashed in to me, so not even gonna get any roof-off driving in now as it's an insurance job now! Very annoying! I'm destined to not get a tan this summer, I can tell! Lol... ;)

Anyway, enjoy those hot officers... hehe... I'm starting a new job tomorrow, so excited about that! Talk to you soon hunny pie!!

Miss yoooooou!! xxxxx

Hey Lady T, thanks for taking the time to post on my diary whilst your on your hols. I hope you have plenty of after sun, if you are as red as a lobster... oh and if your gonna smuggle any captains or sailors into your cabin dont get caught hehehehhehehe x

Glad you are sailing on fairly calm seas xx

Hey lovely ladies, well I surviveda week with the ex! His behaviour was as predicted and swinging from good to bad!

The first comment when i arrived t his house on the Friday night was wow didnt even recognise you, followed by so how is WW's. He just kept fishing and fishing to find out how I lost the weight, I didnt tell him its not his business and I didnt need the earache lol.

Mealtimes were an absolute nightmare, he eats so much but is tall and slimish. I found myself constantly telling him he didnt need to over fill his plate or embarrass me by eating so much food, but then thats just part of crusing to most people. We got on fairly well until the last couple of days where he annoyed me and I missed the children. He has a tendancy say things to irratate me but stupidly I allow him to, dani has him sussed! She asked how we got on when i got home, told her it was ok but he did irratate me, she found it hilarious and asked how so I gave her the example of him asking if I wanted a coffee, I would say no thanks could I have tea, he would then say coffee then yes...arghhhhhhhhhhh Dani said you just say yeah whatever and you end up with the tea anyway, when did she get so smart lol I did the gracious thing and text him when i got home to say thanks for the holiday, he replied with the following ' i enjoyed it strangley enough snd Im missing you already, just wish you could be more loving towards me and you look great now' ooooh a compliment at last but couldnt do it to my face could he lol

Went to see the lovely Chester last night I missed my horses so much, Dani has been riding him but says he is naughty for her, hope he isnt for me!! I think its because she makes him work, I just plod round on him.

Jumped on the scales this morning to see the damage of the holiday, just over a week on complete food and lots of alcholol means a gain obviously. According to my scales it is +8lb, could have been a lot worse than that so not phased by it at all, it will soon come off. I am on the dreaded too which doesnt help the scales lol.

I am doing a few days total to get into ketosis again, so had my first shake of the day, hopefully come my WI tuesday the scales will come down a couple of pound at least.

Had a good catch up of your diaries this morning, just off in a while to the stables to muck out and ride, its a beautiful day here. xxx

So far so good today, had 2 shakes and just started on the water! Its amazing how easy I have just got back into the shakes I was worried it would be difficult, but my motto is life is only as difficult as you make it! xxx

Borris said:
Hello, been reading some of your previous posts - how well you have done !!!!

The stuff about the 'Ex' made me chuckle we all have one of them lurking around :) x

Aw thanks hun! It's been a fight I have definately wanted and one I will win when it comes to my battle with food.

Hmmmm least said about my ex the better xx

So it's that time of night where the crooked thoughts are trying to kick in, I would love a cuppa now, but determined to do a few days abstinence to clear my system out so I can go back to lite once I have been weighed and collected my packs for the week on Tuesday! Pity my silly doctor won't let me do total but my health has to come first for sure and I am so close to my goal now! Xx

hey well done on getting back on track so quickly!!!! mwah x

Well would expect no less from an inspiration x lol

Borris said:
Bloody good on you !!!! Make sure you remind me of that when I start !!! Xx

Hey, we will all be here to give words of encouragement when needed don't worry!

I bet you are nervously excited, I know I was the thought of taking control back of my life was an amazing feeling! The slipping into smaller size cute clothes was an been better feeling and one I want to continue to have in the future!

Day 1 of abstinence after my holiday yesterday, no issues with not eating but drinking the water is my struggle! Xx

Gembritney said:
hey well done on getting back on track so quickly!!!! mwah x

Hey beaut, hope you are doing well! There seems to be no pressure when in abstinence compared to doing lite for me! Day 2 here we go!

Mwah back at ya gorgeous girl xxxx

Clarabow said:
Well would expect no less from an inspiration x lol

Aw Clara thats a lovely thing to say, thankyou so much!

I love reading your posts on people's diaries you are full of wisdom, now that's inspiration for sure! Xxxx

Back