TBSx LL Journey...

Well done on getting back on track so quickly, and I'm glad you enjoyed yourself. I bet holidaying slim was great, did it feel so different wearing a swimsuit now?
I am off on a family cruise in August and planning on sticking to the total plan. In my head it will be easy, but having looked at some photos of cruise food.......i'm not so sure.

Well done Lady T.
glad you enjoyed your holiday and great to hear you are back on track.
Take care
Cathyxx

Stay strong ladyT you know it makes sense!! You will shed those 14lbs quick enough, its time to live your body and gives it time to adjust, and your brain time to catch up.
Those lbs gained on hols will be gone by the weekend, don't be so hard on yourself, you truely have done fantastically, skinny knees!!
Jx

Well done on getting back on track so quickly, and I'm glad you enjoyed yourself. I bet holidaying slim was great, did it feel so different wearing a swimsuit now?
I am off on a family cruise in August and planning on sticking to the total plan. In my head it will be easy, but having looked at some photos of cruise food.......i'm not so sure.

It was great, I even wore shorts out one night. Never in a million years would that have happened before LL.

As for your cruise, if you havent done one before you will love it, but it is a nightmare if you are a foody! :( I admire you for doing total whilst on it :D xx

Welcome back hun. sounds like you had an interesting time ;)

Glad your not beating yourself up over the food, you'll have that weight off in no time..prob not even weight just your glycogen(or whatever its called) stores:D

xxxxxxx

Thanks hunny! Yep defo interesting!

Not beating myself up after all I made the decision to eat whilst away, its no biggee maybe because I have been on Lite for a while now.

I have lost a little more and I am confident by next week the remainder will be gone xx

Thanks everyone, I am so not beating myself up over the weight gain. Food is always going to be part of my life and gaining a little will happen from time to time, its how I deal with those gains that is the important issue to tackle and I aim to keep myself in check with the weight. Ideally I think I need to lose about another stone, this is because of the slight gain and hopefully giving me a couple of pound leeway (not sure I spelt that right).

I went into the office I used to work in today, not been in since last november. The comments were absolutely amazing, so many didnt recognise me and then lots of compliments from people. Wow what a boost, even got told I had a good a**. lol, cant be bad!

Struggling with the water again today, will only manage 3 litres before bedtime! Grrrr

I have done2 full days of abstinence now and will continue tomorrow, but from Wedneday I will go back to Lite as per doctors orders! WI tomorrow too, looking forward to getting some bars, might try the porridge again as I only had one pack and think I may have mixed it badly. I just want to try and get into a routine now for when I go into RTM and want to replicate proper food to get my mind in the right place.

Hope you are all doing well. Missed you whilst I was away xxxx

Missed you too honey. Will admit to being more of a lurker than poster these days but am getting back into it now. Welcome home and am glad you enjoyed yourself, hope I can do as well when I eventually get to go on hols, xx

Claire_Williams said:
Missed you too honey. Will admit to being more of a lurker than poster these days but am getting back into it now. Welcome home and am glad you enjoyed yourself, hope I can do as well when I eventually get to go on hols, xx

I go through stages like that too lol

Just about to go for my WI let's see what the aftermath of my holiday is, not stressed over it though I made the choice to come off the diet for a week no one forced me! Lol will update later, wish me luck lol xx

Glad you had a good holiday hun bet you felt so good!! and good luck with your weigh in later.
Start afresh tomorrow hay??
Sexy xx

Well thats me back from WI and 3lb heavier than I was 2 weeks ago, gotta be happy with that it could have been so much worse and was but seeing as I have been back on track since I got back at the weekend that will have shifted a little of the additional weight. I probably should be annoyed with a gain, but I am not these things are sent to try us and seeing as I went and bought some clothes earlier so much smaller than this time last year, why would I be grumpy! I actually have now replaced my love of food for clothes, its official! lol

So I am 8lb from target but ideally would like to shift about a stone before my holiday so I have a little room to play with on the scales as I will be off the plan for that week too. Some of you may be disappointed with my decision to eat and drink whilst away, but hey ho I cant not eat for the rest of my life so need to learn to cope with these situations. I remember my last holidy on a cruise I actually put over a stone on in a week, so I am feeling slightly chuffed as I know I have learnt something from my CBT sessions.

LL has really given my life back to me and I am not giving into temptation and returning to bad habits, why would I!?!

Hope you are all well xxx

Well done on your weigh in and your positive attitude towards food.
good luck on losing the next stone with such a positive attitude.
Cathy

Wow ur doing amazing huny, so proud of you for getting back on track after your holiday and not an excuse to overindulge after. Amazing.....

I've had a blip tonight but I'm in it for the long haul, so so proud of u xx

Catthin said:
Well done on your weigh in and your positive attitude towards food.
good luck on losing the next stone with such a positive attitude.
Cathy

Thanks Hun xx

Julz said:
Well done LadyT, you kept it all in check, the CBT does work!
I am sure the last few pounds will melt away.
Jx

It sure will melt away because I am HOT HOT HOT lol xx

gracielou09 said:
Awesome post huni, so proud of you.

Can I borrow your head for a couple of weeks ;);)

You rock!

xxxxxx

Hey beautiful, hope you well x

You rock to hun and don't you forget it xx

carrie1980 said:
Wow ur doing amazing huny, so proud of you for getting back on track after your holiday and not an excuse to overindulge after. Amazing.....

I've had a blip tonight but I'm in it for the long haul, so so proud of u xx

Hey lovely, hows exante going for you other than the blip? I don't think you should call it a blip I think you are learning to deal with situations and emotions, we never stop learning in life so don't be harsh on yourself look at it like I do from a positive angle, so you had a little more than you should have today, ask yourself why and also ask yourself how you can stop or limit it in the future! I have little things dotted around to help me pictures of cute dresses I want to wear, a weightloss chart, along with other bits and pieces they certainly help!

I am proud of you too you have stuck around when things got tough for you so you see you have learnt how to adapt to situations. I remember reading your diary when I first joined here and thinking how well you had done, just wanna say you still are and should feel proud of you too xxxxxx

Back