TBSx LL Journey...

Pinkie :) said:
Ooops! I am here!! Lol... What have I missed?! :confused:

;) :D xxx

We are trying to set a refocus thread on the main forum but we are complete technophobes lol I have started a thread but goodness knows what it should look like lol xxx

gracielou09 said:
He lovely,

How you doing? xx

Hi beautiful, alls good with me, thank you!

Over the past few days I have realised I need to think about my life goals so this weekend I will have some quality me time to work on them!

I am going for 30 day goals and also long term the reason being I know manifesting some short term goals will put my head back in a good space!

Over the past few months I have felt so lost within myself and knew I was existing, this leads to major pity parties! The only person who can make me happy and enjoy life is me, so bring it on baby lol!

This diet has been a time for me to reflect and learn more about myself some of which was hard to digest, the hardest was that in my dizzy head thin equals happy! Yeah right, that was a toughee for me as it could have easily given me crooked thoughts luckily it didn't and I stuck with it! The truth is thin( or slim in my case) has given me confidence and a boost, the feelings I have now about myself are so much better, still a little room for improvement though!

I said at new year 2011 will be my year, I could focus on negatives and think it's been rubbish but the reality of positives prove otherwise, sometimes our good thoughts get swamped by the negative ones. I have been learning how to switch those thoughts as one good thought leads to another.

Sorry total ramblings I know I woke up in a reflective mood lol

Right I'm off to see let my beautiful horses out for the day and then back to the grindstone of work.

Day 2 refocus is easy, bring it on!

Have a fab day Hun xxx

Hi Lady T
Im catching up on diaries,great to hear of the refocus good luck.
Reflecting on where we have been and were we are heading can be a challenge and an adventure.Looking forward to hearing your new goals.You have done so well and stayed positive to achieve your slimmer self.
Now it time for you to be truly happy.
Take care hun
Cathy

We are trying to set a refocus thread on the main forum but we are complete technophobes lol I have started a thread but goodness knows what it should look like lol xxx
Hehe... yeah, saw it... seems like you have it all in hand, and are assessing what your goals are etc... you're just doing brilliantly hun, focusing and analysing, so you can succeed and be the happiest you can be... and i'm so happy for you...

Hope you have a lovely day, and the grindstone doesn't get you down too much... ;)

Talk to you soon... xxxxx

Catthin said:
Hi Lady T
Im catching up on diaries,great to hear of the refocus good luck.
Reflecting on where we have been and were we are heading can be a challenge and an adventure.Looking forward to hearing your new goals.You have done so well and stayed positive to achieve your slimmer self.
Now it time for you to be truly happy.
Take care hun
Cathy

Thanks hun, been taking some time out tonight to think about my goals. I have decided on a couple but the deeper ones will take some real thought and careful consideration, you know what they say careful what you wish for, so I am making sure the genie hears the right wishes lol

Hope you are doing ok xxxx

Pinkie :) said:
Hehe... yeah, saw it... seems like you have it all in hand, and are assessing what your goals are etc... you're just doing brilliantly hun, focusing and analysing, so you can succeed and be the happiest you can be... and i'm so happy for you...

Hope you have a lovely day, and the grindstone doesn't get you down too much... ;)

Talk to you soon... xxxxx

Hi gorgeous, it's not the same with you not being around so much I hope your new job is going well!

Don't you worry success is mine for the taking and take it I will!

Mwah xxxxxx

Thanks hun, been taking some time out tonight to think about my goals. I have decided on a couple but the deeper ones will take some real thought and careful consideration, you know what they say careful what you wish for, so I am making sure the genie hears the right wishes lol

Hope you are doing ok xxxx
Hi Lady T
Cant wait to hear your Goals.i hope the plannng stage is proving exciting.I am doing Ok stil 100% and focussed.Have the Grandchildren here this weekend so busy busy busy.
Take care hun.
Cathy

How did the nails turn out ?

Catthin said:
Hi Lady T
Cant wait to hear your Goals.i hope the plannng stage is proving exciting.I am doing Ok stil 100% and focussed.Have the Grandchildren here this weekend so busy busy busy.
Take care hun.
Cathy

To be fair most of my goals are not related to weight now, I need to focus on life goals xxxx

Clarabow said:
How did the nails turn out ?

They are very coral lol not sure I am overly keen but they match my toes. I always think coral looks worked on toes xxx

How's your day been xxx

My day has been lovely. Gentle pootling round the house. Lots of telly watching. Reading. A nap. And now a bath. Cant fault it. REstoring my soul for sure. Packs and water consumed. x

Clarabow said:
My day has been lovely. Gentle pootling round the house. Lots of telly watching. Reading. A nap. And now a bath. Cant fault it. REstoring my soul for sure. Packs and water consumed. x

Sounds fab mine has consisted of turning the horses out, mucking out 3 stables, visit to town to get my nails done, chilled watching tv for an hour then back off to get the horses in for the night and feed them, finally I am getting a sunbed(I know many will frown upon it but I don't use them frequently only before a holiday)! I am so gonna chill tonight, busy day.com lol

I am having tuna loaf for my dinner tonight with spinach mmmmm can't wait lol xx

Borris said:
Sunbeds - who wants to be pale :) x

I used to use them all the time a few years back but one day decided enough was enough but as I am going away in a couple of weeks I don't want to burn like on my last holiday so I figured a few sessions over the next two weeks won't hurt to much!

Can't wait for my holiday, so excited! Xx

Well another day of rain, not good!

Just had my first shake of the day, strawberry yum! Followed by a tea, just watching Gok, gotta love the Gok! He is actually a miracle worker for sure.

Going to turn the horses out a bit later because of the rain!

Have a good day everyone xxx

I am actually rubbish at keeping this updated lately! I seem to post on everyone elses diaries now. Which I am happy to do if I can help support someone else on their journey.

The past week has been really difficult for me, I wasnt sure I was going to post it on her, but what the heck! Basically my son and his girlfriend who live with me have split up after 6 years. I felt so sad for both of them as they have been through so much together. My son was devastated as it was her choice to move out only to find she is seeing someone else, I cant believe it, she was part of our family for 6 years and literally packed and left without a word to anyone and actually text my son!! He is however coping so well, I am so proud of him! He's already planning a lads holiday lol.

Its been really difficult for all of us but on the plus side it is so nice to just have my children at home together without anyone else around and see them communicating for a change!

I am trying hard to focus on continuing to lose weight but it is difficult when I have to everything to everyone, I lose sight of myself and what I want hence the reason I wanted to set out some targets. Which I seem to be adding too as the days go on lol

Hope you are all doing well xx

Its hard to see those we love be hurt. Well done for not turning to food to compensate.

Lovely to have the babies home x

Hi Lady T
Well done for not giving up on yourself.It can be a difficult time emotioally when our loved ones are hurt .I hope he can move forward and Im sure with such a positve mum he can become stronger.
Tae care hun
Cathy

Back