TBSx LL Journey...

So day 1 almost over 4 packs down and 3 litres, I struggled with the water but always find I can increase it over the next few days when refocusing.

Goal 1 - complete a week on total! :D xx

:D
I'm routing for you, but i know you'll do it.

Just met my one of the girls from ll and she mentoned about the new rtm. Sounds good ...more measuring so you can be sre of what your putting into yr mouth and more support. but thats all i know.

You'll do it gorgeous xxxxxx

Thanks hunny :D

Hope you had a good night, I am quite excited although measuring things isnt my strong point lol xxx

Hey LadyT, you know you will achieve your goal to do total, so close to your goal, even if you're evaluate and move it. I'm at the stage where I am not sure where I will end up, I got into a size 10 skinny jeans today, still keep checking the labels! Did have a muffin top, didn't buy them as not sure what size I will end up.
That's another reason why you will get to your goal......think of all the lovely clothes you have bought, what size? You can do it, you are a great inspiration, and you know you have our support.
Have a good week
Jx

Scuse me Lady T .....JULES YOU GOT INTO WHAT ! SIZE 10 SKINNY JEANS !:worthy: HELL'S TEETH WOMAN THAT IS AMAZING!

Rocking your first day back on total Lady T mine was yesterday as well. Coffee shake to start the morning xx

OMG size 10 and skinny jeans, wowzer! Thats amazing!

Good luck Clara!

Going great guns at the moment, no lapsing but the thought crossed my mind last night, luckily having nothing in the house made it easy not too lol. Got straight back on it this morning too!

After turning Chester out this morning I was thinking about all the things I have achieved so far with this diet.

Painting my toenails is no longer a struggle
Non wide leg boots lol
Photo's, especially in a bikini
No chaffing of the thighs
feeling amazing in smaller sized clothes

The list is actually endless!

I think the ketosis fairy is trying to pay me a visit, I am soooo cold which is very unusual for me. Hope she hurry's up!

I am going out tonight for a work leaving do, I was going to duck out as I dont feel 100%, however I have decided I am going out, Prince charming might be waiting for me lol xxx

Good afternoon ladyT oh yes great to hear about the ketosis fairy lol

your doing fab.. hope u have another smashing day x

Hi, thanks gorgeous! it is getting easier as the days go by, the WI next week will make it all worth while, I actually love this diet! One of the girls at the stables this morning asked if I had lost more weight as she said it looked like I had, ironic really as I know I have gained after my holiday and having 2 weeks off plan :D

Hope you are having a good day! xxx

Thanks for the friend request, I have added you xxx

hi lady t, how do i remove the negative smiley face xx

hi lady t, how do i remove the negative smiley face xx

Aw feel bad for saying something now :sigh: xx

You have to do it on your profile, click on edit signature and do it in the box that populates. xxx:D

So last night I went out, yes I know I am such a rebel and on a school night! I drove as I am back on plan. It was a really good night usually when I drive it's quite boring everyone else drunk and acting silly but aim sober. My friend bet me I couldn't pull lol she says I need to put myself out there. I had a few guys trying to dance with me but I couldn't get away quick enough, which was all very entertaining to my mate! There is a nice guy who goes out with the group who also couldn't keep his hands off, made me feel very uncomfortable, strange because in the past he has been like it with me but I didn't mind then. We chatted for a while and kissed, I typed kissed about 4 times and then deleted it I am so ashamed. He is younger than me! Why is it all the guys who are interested are younger! Grrrrr I woke this morning feeling rubbish like I was out on the pop last night, my stomach is gurgling beyond believe. Hate this feeling and hope it stops soon.

Anyway another day under my belt thankfully I actually can't wait to get weighed it can't come quick enough.

Have a good day everyone. Xxx

How much younger LadyT? OH is 8 years younger than me, but I dont care. You know what they say...you're only as young as the man you feel ;) xx

He is about 12 years younger, I dont have a problem with age differences as such, but I have grown up children that are 23 and 20 so I have to be so careful. xxxx

wow go Lady T glad you had a good night.
Cathy

Catthin said:
wow go Lady T glad you had a good night.
Cathy

Lol feel shattered now though, such a lightweight and didn't even have a drink so can't use that as an excuse lol xx

dont feel bad was a good idea about signature have changed it now thanks hun
hey dont feel bad about your night out, you are changing with your weight, try and be flattered hun. you are an inspiration, keep marching on!! xxx

dont feel bad was a good idea about signature have changed it now thanks hun
hey dont feel bad about your night out, you are changing with your weight, try and be flattered hun. you are an inspiration, keep marching on!! xxx

Aw loving the smilies :D

I am a real thinker and so for a while do feel certain emotions about certain situations, but it passes as something else usually comes along to distract me lol

Hope you are still going strong xxx

The kissing bit made me smile. Bless ya. The things we do, and no alcohol to blame either. Good on ya !

Sorry to hear you are feeling a bit ropey, this too will pass slinky xx

Back